Can I Trust You?

4lan...

Banned [Multiple Accounts]
Life Ban
Tajike don't have to worry about another best thread nomination, because this is pure genius :D

Hey, what happened to Captain Major ? :mad:
 

4lan...

Banned [Multiple Accounts]
Life Ban
MaestroZidane;2335976 said:
damn...

I'll let my lawyer know... :(

Although. I'm willing to work out a deal..

28374875789375837975 $ shipped from dirty hands of Iraq suicide bombers ? Go for it (H) *faking the passport*
 

jani

Fan Favourite
you know Taj, if you can get the guy to send you some money first, I'll fly to wherever you are and kiss your hand.

Counter terrorism (H)
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator

"Where's my Cookie" :jap:
 

Tajike

SG's Fluffiest
RobbieD_PL;2336045 said:

"Where's my Cookie" :jap:

Close but no cigar... Uhm... Cookie

Before I update this thread later in the evening, it's time for some interactive blissness.

After the Western Union commotion, I of course have to keep my bait occupied. Four options, your vote counts:

1) You remember the very first scam mail I got from 3lv1s? What if Ms. Watson receives this mail aswell and would love some clarification?

2) What about 3lv1s becoming the pawn in a very weird love relation between Rony and Emma?

3) Ms. Watson stealing millions from the company, fleeing to Africa to seek for 3lv1s, while Rony is devastated and broke?

4) Rony made a deal with an African family to sell their kid to him. He goes to Africa, takes two of his own kids with him and, besides bying the African child, is planning to sell one of his own to 3lv1s for some good money?

Voting commences NOW!

I'm also willing to listen to other ideas from our collective creative minds.
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Did Robbie miss the Angelina Jolie connection? Adopting a nice little Vietnamese child, who also happens to be named after the liberator of Vietnam!
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ShiftyPowers;2336084 said:
Did Robbie miss the Angelina Jolie connection? Adopting a nice little Vietnamese child, who also happens to be named after the liberator of Vietnam!

I think so... :$ Well considering i dont pay much attention to all the Hollywood jazz... :mexican:

Still that wasn't too bad a second place. I mean he's asking for the Cookie! (H)
 

Tajike

SG's Fluffiest
ShiftyPowers;2336084 said:
Did Robbie miss the Angelina Jolie connection? Adopting a nice little Vietnamese child, who also happens to be named after the liberator of Vietnam!

 

CarlosDanger

Starting XI
Taj... you should tell him you are going to be in Nigeria to adopt a child, and you would like to give him the money in person, as this whole Western Union thing is getting out of hand, and Ms. Watson is starting to suspect your constant trips to WU and is asking uncomfortable questions.

Then have Ms. Watson write him asking if he is who he says he is. If he is, in fact that other woman Rony has been seen with once or twice. (You'll have to find the name of some other female child star here :D) And why is Rony sending you money? Are you pregnant? etc... etc...

So tell him (as Rony) that it is easier for you to meet him there, as you are going there. Unless of course he insists on WU, in which case he will unfortunately have to fill out the forms, as the other 2 WU's you have been to have also given you the same forms.

What do you think?
 

jatin

Reserve Team
Yeah, and the fun part would be if you can actually convince him that you will be in Nigeria, via some flight (give exact flight details etc) and since you wont turn up , he will email back saying you weren't there.
Then, get him to some random hotel room, etc...the possibilities are endless!
And dont worry, we can photoshop my rony roddson in front of the airport!
 

Tajike

SG's Fluffiest
CarlosDanger;2336208 said:
Taj... you should tell him you are going to be in Nigeria to adopt a child, and you would like to give him the money in person, as this whole Western Union thing is getting out of hand, and Ms. Watson is starting to suspect your constant trips to WU and is asking uncomfortable questions.

Then have Ms. Watson write him asking if he is who he says he is. If he is, in fact that other woman Rony has been seen with once or twice. (You'll have to find the name of some other female child star here :D) And why is Rony sending you money? Are you pregnant? etc... etc...

So tell him (as Rony) that it is easier for you to meet him there, as you are going there. Unless of course he insists on WU, in which case he will unfortunately have to fill out the forms, as the other 2 WU's you have been to have also given you the same forms.

What do you think?

jatin said:
Yeah, and the fun part would be if you can actually convince him that you will be in Nigeria, via some flight (give exact flight details etc) and since you wont turn up , he will email back saying you weren't there.
Then, get him to some random hotel room, etc...the possibilities are endless!
And dont worry, we can photoshop my rony roddson in front of the airport!

God, if only I could make fluffy love to the both of you. Not going to use that exact situation but you've given me a tremendous idea.
 

jani

Fan Favourite
go with Dad's idea.

Carlos got it spot on.

But you cant be too obvious about wanting to go there though. You got to play it.. subtly. (H)
 

Tajike

SG's Fluffiest
Dear Brother Rony,

Thank you for your email. I am very happy that you accepted my plea. I know very well that you are a busy man and I am also a very busy man. I am alway busy but I know that what we are pursuing is worth pursuing no matter the stress. But remember we are like one family now and we must work together to achieve this goal.

Please when you get to another location of western union, kindly approach them trhat it was your first time of sending money. Ask them to assist you in sending it.

Finally my brother, Please remember that what I ask you to send is $1,150 and the one hunedred and fifteen pounds you are sending is not up to the $1,150 needed. Therefore, please try to understand. You can ask the western union clark to convert the one hundred and fifteen pounds you are talking about to usdollars and know how much it will be. Please try your best and I promise you that I will never in my life let you down. I hope you understand my. I am waiting for your earliest response. Thank you and God bless.

Best regards,

Mr. Elvis Mark

May a ray of sunshine fall upon your day,

I just came back from yet another Western Union agency. I was yet again asked to fill out a document and had to mail you this questionnaire aswell. So, remembering our deal, print one of both out, fill it out, scan it into your PC and mail it back to me. And don't you even dare to send me back to another WU-agency, Mr. Mark!

May the Almighty Lord watch over you,

Rony Roddson
Roddison's Kids-'R'-Us

I sent him another fake questionnaire and waited. Just when I thought he would've given up, patience shows itself to be very blissful (it's the second documnt he eventually filled out):
(note: he did not fill out the entire document, leaving some questions unanswered. I'll let it slide for now but he can expect a serious slap if he tries to do this again with my next questionnaire. Enjoy the nuggets of gold scattered around by 3lv1s)

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3964/western1fj7.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1844/western2dq7.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9439/western3zx9.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/769/western4bp7.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2336/western5sp9.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1696/western6mj1.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8907/western7kd0.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8797/western8be2.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2923/western9el2.jpg
http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8631/western10jf5.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9335/western11vw1.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3294/western12nh3.jpg

May a ray of sunshine fall upon your day,

Thank you, Mr. Mark, to commit yourself to your side of the deal. This gives me much trust in you and your cause.

I will visit the Western Union agency on Monday morning as they are closed during the weekend. I shall update you then.

May the Almighty Lord watch over you,

Rony Roddson
Roddison's Kids-'R'-Us
 

jani

Fan Favourite
that was pure genius man, pure genius. I have no words to describe.

do you think his name etc is real? just send his name to the cops or something after you're done :D
 


Top