Tricks, moves, button combinations FIFA 07...

Morientez

Club Supporter
Same question...where is the shift button???

Elite_Ownage;2172716 said:
frenkie said:
from another forums

i've finally did the trick...
it's the last trick in ea gameplay promocial video...
while running from left to right:
shift + up/left/down
(probably on 2 playerscan do it...)
you know which..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLDshaexMI8

what is shift on a gamepad?

If you go download this fine manual on Fifa07 at:
http://files.filefront.com/FIFA_07_Controls_Tips__Tricks_Manual_v02/;6620721;/fileinfo.html/1/1
and look under the "Dribbling Tips&Tricks" you will see that it's actually possible to make a fine range of nice dribbling tricks with any player without using the right analogue stick on your gamepad. That's terrific :). The only problem is that theese tricks involves the shift button on a keyboard to be pressed while doing some moves and the problem is that gamepads don't have an equivalent for the keyboard shift button. What a sad sad thing. People preferring the gamepad controller are left out in the cold unable to do all theese nice tricks. Do any of you have any suggestions or explanations? I simply don't understand why it's not possible to map the keyboard shift key to any of the gamepad control buttons. I don't plan to start practicing with the keyboard instead. :mad:
 

..wilson..

Club Supporter
some boy online was beating me 2-1 and he was bringin his keeper out and i scored a freak goal. I shot with my keeper in his own area. i jus held circle and pressed basically every button!!! :Carlos*o:
 

lfcmalta

Youth Team
..wilson..;2337007 said:
some boy online was beating me 2-1 and he was bringin his keeper out and i scored a freak goal. I shot with my keeper in his own area. i jus held circle and pressed basically every button!!! :Carlos*o:

LOL Classic Goal
 

Javyol

Reserve Team
lol yesterday i was playing a manager mode with Newcastle and Messi (yes, I bought him) and a did a rabona pass with him. If anyone would like I could upoad it for people to watch.
 

leavemealone

Youth Team
i am learning to do tricks but i got a problem.i read that shift+back button can be used to lift the ball.but it is not working.can we lift the ball?what is the key combination?
 

Deni_Rossonero

Senior Squad
Morientez;2335718 said:
Elite_Ownage;2172716 said:
If you go download this fine manual on Fifa07 at:
http://files.filefront.com/FIFA_07_Controls_Tips__Tricks_Manual_v02/;6620721;/fileinfo.html/1/1
and look under the "Dribbling Tips&Tricks" you will see that it's actually possible to make a fine range of nice dribbling tricks with any player without using the right analogue stick on your gamepad. That's terrific :). The only problem is that theese tricks involves the shift button on a keyboard to be pressed while doing some moves and the problem is that gamepads don't have an equivalent for the keyboard shift button. What a sad sad thing. People preferring the gamepad controller are left out in the cold unable to do all theese nice tricks. Do any of you have any suggestions or explanations? I simply don't understand why it's not possible to map the keyboard shift key to any of the gamepad control buttons. I don't plan to start practicing with the keyboard instead. :mad:

I'm absolutely pissed that the pc version doesn't support the trick stick, i mean i play fifa on both pc and ps2 but there are non of those fine kits and faces imported in the ps version! Maybe they'll do it in fifa 08! Sure hope they do!
 

josh271194

Club Supporter
i know how to do the robano some people try telling you but they just makes it up which gets on my nerves anyway i found it out by myslef when ur walking or runing from left to right first time you do it dnt cross just stop the ball dead and then puch your trick stick left and hold it there and tap square but dnt hold it or it woun't work
 

leavemealone

Youth Team
josh271194;2383726 said:
i know how to do the robano some people try telling you but they just makes it up which gets on my nerves anyway i found it out by myslef when ur walking or runing from left to right first time you do it dnt cross just stop the ball dead and then puch your trick stick left and hold it there and tap square but dnt hold it or it woun't work

what do you mean by "tap square"?
 

tcothecoin

Club Supporter
yo budy's i know how to do rabona :taz: :taz: you must run on the flank and than u press fast on the cross button and than do you with your walk stick to behind and he works not always...:Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o:
 

tcothecoin

Club Supporter
het moet zo je loopt langs de 16 meter gebied aan de linker/rechterkant als je links staat moet je snel op je voorgeef knopje drukken en Shifty je loop knop naar boven doen en bij rechts het omgekeerde you welcome :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o: :Carlos*o
 

King Dong

Club Supporter
Rabona

Neo20007;2249487 said:
Look here if ur using a joypad or ps2:

This is for signature moves like the elastico, or C.Ronaldo's signature thing:

Ok, when you are running with your player, let's say it's Ronaldinho, have the trick stick held down. Next, rotate the stick either left or right (to where the trick stick is pointed directly left or directly right), and then rotate it back down (to the original position). If you're running right then you would rotate it right and if you're running left you would rotate it left. Ronaldinho should pull off his signature elastico, C. Ronaldo pulls of his crazy quick multiple stepovers and cut out, and Robinho does his signature stepovers and cut as well.


If ur doing a rabona with a joypad i found an easy way. While running to the right tap the trick stick right once and tap the cross button. Much easier this way.

Does the rabona thing apply for xbox too? I tried doing the rabona on the xbox but it only works sometimes, usually when i randomly move the thumbstick. help for xbox please
 


Top