UM's Graphics

robinsonik

Club Supporter
#5
uomomagnetico - You would be really great .... I care about the polish league, 2.Bundesliga,portugal primeira...in advance thank you very much:33vff3o:
 

robinsonik

Club Supporter
#10
regularcat;3862644 said:
You ask for a lot, you should be asking for a tutorial.
You are really boring man, go outside at least per hour and see how real world looks like .. , because completely you became engrossed including virtual.You sit kid all the day in front of this monitor and you are clicking aimlessly on the keyboard, complain to me of you... both please leave me alone and take up one's \ with "large production\", because you are too tiny in order to talk to me. Deal with a bit living and the family provided generally speaking you have her, and you aren't playing the great man here.. for the estimate boy it needs oneself to deserve... with it unfortunately isn't born. I am saying goodbye to and I hope that I won't already more see besides my questions and requests to other users, of your unnecessary comments.:\
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
#11
robinsonik;3862867 said:
You are really boring man, go outside at least per hour and see how real world looks like .. , because completely you became engrossed including virtual.You sit kid all the day in front of this monitor and you are clicking aimlessly on the keyboard, complain to me of you... both please leave me alone and take up one's \ with "large production\", because you are too tiny in order to talk to me. Deal with a bit living and the family provided generally speaking you have her, and you aren't playing the great man here.. for the estimate boy it needs oneself to deserve... with it unfortunately isn't born. I am saying goodbye to and I hope that I won't already more see besides my questions and requests to other users, of your unnecessary comments.:\
I may be boring but you become very annoying, to request is one thing
to remind a day later of the request is annoying.

It is obvious he has either not gotten to your request or doesn't plan on fulfilling it.

Every time I log into SG I see a thread created by you in the wrong forum, or a multi request post.

Slow down and let the creators do what they do.

My personal life is non of your business and you obviously have no idea,
I work, I have a woman, I have 3 kids and I see plenty of the world.

It seems to me that you are the one who has no idea how the world works,
unless you are one of those who sits on a street corner with a cup begging for change.

In the real world we earn what we have.

I apologize to you UM for having to interrupt your thread, continue on with
your quality work.
 

robinsonik

Club Supporter
#12
regularcat;3862874 said:
I may be boring but you become very annoying, to request is one thing
to remind a day later of the request is annoying.

It is obvious he has either not gotten to your request or doesn't plan on fulfilling it.

Every time I log into SG I see a thread created by you in the wrong forum, or a multi request post.

Slow down and let the creators do what they do.

My personal life is non of your business and you obviously have no idea,
I work, I have a woman, I have 3 kids and I see plenty of the world.

It seems to me that you are the one who has no idea how the world works,
unless you are one of those who sits on a street corner with a cup begging for change.

In the real world we earn what we have.

I apologize to you UM for having to interrupt your thread, continue on with
your quality work.
Let me not spoken and I will finish this heated discussion, because in fact this post belongs to UM, and this is one of my favorite artists. Each of us has an opinion, you live your life, I live mine, and at least try to not interfere with each other. Good luck in creating, because you're really good at it and it does not change our disagreement .Regards:rockman:
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
#13
robinsonik;3862881 said:
Let me not spoken and I will finish this heated discussion, because in fact this post belongs to UM, and this is one of my favorite artists. Each of us has an opinion, you live your life, I live mine, and at least try to not interfere with each other. Good luck in creating, because you're really good at it and it does not change our disagreement .Regards:rockman:
I'll make whatever you want, I can make anything.

My point is all you have to do is ask once.

I have nothing against you and will help you but you have to be
willing to wait.
 

iard68

Reserve Team
#16
Top