SG Compilation Patch

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
Drewsif;2643706 said:
Do you think it is better to update rosters on patches from last year or create new ones from scratch? Because there are also multiple CONMEBOL leagues (Argentina, Uruguay, Peru, Bolivia) that have been made for 08.

If you know of '08 patches and can get permission, that's a great way to do it. Also, If drewsif is working on Europe. I'de also like to designate someone to work on South America. is anyone interested.

We also still need a tester, if you have a second computer or wouldn't mind updating your existing fifa folder we'd definately appreciate it.
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
mogolos;2643739 said:
rubish words by an ironic red necked monkey

Can you even define ironic? Cause you didn't use it properly. Plus monkey is a racial term for black people. I'm caucasion and that's offensive.
 

mogolos

Starting XI
monkey = immitates human movements.
you = immitate the way of a good patcher and also the way of a good guy. about the others you mention are probably in your sick brain.
anyway you want always to be in the centre of interest here. I understand that you use this trick to collect interest about you and your works. GSP and me will stop posting here in order not to offer you place for advertising anymore.

Ciao bambino!
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
mogolos;2643757 said:
also the way of a good guy. about the others you mention are probably in your sick brain.

I find it funny that a guy who wants me to lead a revolution against the American government is calling me sick in the brain.
 

Keegan

Yardie
Staff member
Moderator
I didn't even see where it was said that that the Greek Superpatch would be included in this.. so why the argument? It's not neccessary to argue. Please quit it.
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
Keegan;2643896 said:
I didn't even see where it was said that that the Greek Superpatch would be included in this.. so why the argument? It's not neccessary to argue. Please quit it.

Fair enough, we'll move on. I just get so irritated that no matter what thread I start he has to show up and provoke a fight.
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad
I wanted to give a quick update on our current progress. I have done preliminary tests of the Russian league, but I need to redesign the UEFA Champions League which may be very very difficult. I got exams this week so my time will be limited but I hope to start on this tournament refurbishing during my downtime tomorrow night.
 

myx

Senior Squad
mogolos;2643757 said:
monkey = immitates human movements.
you = immitate the way of a good patcher and also the way of a good guy. about the others you mention are probably in your sick brain.
anyway you want always to be in the centre of interest here. I understand that you use this trick to collect interest about you and your works. GSP and me will stop posting here in order not to offer you place for advertising anymore.

Ciao bambino!

Take your patches and be happy playing
 

mrliioadin

Senior Squad

Drewsif

Club Supporter
When I finish Andorra, Northern Ireland, Wales, San Marino, Faroe Islands and Kazakhstan :P I've already started on all of them, but if you really need me to I can start on Greece.
 

Bad Gon17

Youth Team
i would like to see more non european leagues included J-league Iran league Chineese league Egypt Some big clubs from some countries in africa included in rest of world
 

Tonie

Youth Team
Bad Gon17;2645189 said:
i would like to see more non european leagues included J-league Iran league Chineese league Egypt Some big clubs from some countries in africa included in rest of world

There are already teams making better Japanese, Chinese and Egyptian league patches, (i dunno whether Iranian league patch exists), so there is no point to spend time on these leagues....
 


Top