[MOD] MODS by Doctor+ Productions (Fidel Gameplay)

roryfifa

Club Supporter
thanks for your reply. one more quick question

thanks for replying man. and i'll check it out tomorrow with the full game version.

quick question. since you're so good at modding it seems, any way you could do a little mod/patch that would allow for more variables for pro camera?

all camera patches i've seen in past don't include pro camera and that's the only one I use. i know many others who'd appreciate this as well. would be good if you could have further close up/ far away zoom options as well as faster movement and more movement options

any chance? or could you point me to who to ask for this?

thanks
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
bangus;3556710 said:
Hey Fidel, thanks for all the help and the instructions and the file links! Still not working, but I'm going to leave it for now. I tried opening with both 7zip and Rar Open Knife, and both programs said there were files inside that were broken or could not be decompressed. I'll try downloading them again from your Skydrive tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again!

EDIT: Fidel, I downloaded and installed a third rar tool, then I downloaded your module 1.1 again and opened it. Got another error message saying "Module 1 [multipack] refused to be unpacked; archive might be corrupted". As I said, I came across 7-8 of these error messages when unzipping your files. So I have no idea what to try next.

Hello bro!
All the super mod parts/rar files works perfectly!
Follow these steps:
download ccleaner and clean all temporary files.
now go to C:\Users\your_user_account_name\AppData\Local\Temp
delete all files/folder (only the file FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt are protected, don't worry, simply don't delete it)
download WinRar 3.92 (is my version installed, not latest) or use latest version.
Right click to MODULE_1.part01, select option extract to folder with same name (MODULE_1). It recognize all the 15 parts automatically!
Let me know!

Bye bro
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
roryfifa;3556777 said:
thanks for replying man. and i'll check it out tomorrow with the full game version.
quick question. since you're so good at modding it seems, any way you could do a little mod/patch that would allow for more variables for pro camera?
all camera patches i've seen in past don't include pro camera and that's the only one I use. i know many others who'd appreciate this as well. would be good if you could have further close up/ far away zoom options as well as faster movement and more movement options
any chance? or could you point me to who to ask for this?
thanks

Hello, if I've free time I'll check out pro camera, but at moment the only way to edit camera is through an hex editor. But yes is possible to fix some values. I'll check also if is possible to edit pro camera through strings setting.
Bye
 

bangus

Starting XI
Fidel Gameplay;3556869 said:
select option extract to folder with same name (MODULE_1). It recognize all the 15 parts automatically!
I did this and so far so good, all files unzipped with no error messages. Installing now...
EDIT: (Y)(Y)(Y) Guess what I'm about to type? It works!

Fidel, you are a great modder and an even better guy for sticking with it and continuing to help me like that. Really appreciate everything you do for all of us here at SG. Thanks man.
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
Some news:
I'am working on FIFA 14 (FULL) LOD AND CROWD TOOL 1.0, it come out today!
Bye bye

Another news is the day one update, first official update for fifa14 full version:
-----------------------------------
Upon starting up FIFA 14 for the first time you'll notice a title update will be made available. The update addresses stability issues found in the closed beta and minor fixes to a couple game mode (Skill Games, Creation Centre) items. Please, if you haven’t done so already, be sure to restart and download the title update in an active session as this will enhance stability when matching up with other players online who have accepted the update.

Our commitment to improve FIFA 14 is on-going, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. We wanted to take this opportunity to address a few more items that we continue to work towards. Firstly, we got some great feedback on gameplay during the demo and early access period, including:

• The effectiveness of headers from corner kicks and crosses.
• The effectiveness of finesse shots.
• The accuracy of lofted through-balls.

We look to update you in the near future with good news on the identified gameplay tweaks.
Full post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-14/FIFA-14-Day-1-Update/m-p/1558595#U1558595
-----------------------------------

In fact my first gameplay mod come out when the ea release the second official update
(that contains a gameplay update).
 

dazzer169

Club Supporter
Fidel,

I am going to ask you and the other gameplay modders if this can be fixed or not, but have you noticed that the CPU attempts Rainbow flicks this year, (both Simple Rainbow and Advanced Rainbow), but every single time they attempt it, it goes wrong with the same outcome, for Simple it hits the players ass, and for Advanced, the foot that is meant to flick it up and over the players head misses and the ball falls to the floor.

This I have witnessed about 9 times and each time either of the two situations above happens, so if its just me being unlucky and that you guys have witnessed an attempt at either Rainbow that has properly worked (!!), then this doesn't need fixing, but if you have seen the same as me, I am wondering if this is fixable within the .ini file modding, or whether, as I fear, its something EA have coded incorrectly and therefore needs fixing by them on a future update.

Please bear in mind I am looking purely at the CPU players attempting this, I know it works, and fails sometimes, if we try it ourselves.

Would love to hear what you have noticed, have you seen any of them come off when a CPU player has tried it against you?

(btw this happens similarly for the PC Demo and also for the XBOX360 full version)
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
bangus;3556879 said:
I did this and so far so good, all files unzipped with no error messages. Installing now...
EDIT: (Y)(Y)(Y) Guess what I'm about to type? It works!

Fidel, you are a great modder and an even better guy for sticking with it and continuing to help me like that. Really appreciate everything you do for all of us here at SG. Thanks man.

Hello bro! I'm happy for you! Is not a problem! Thanks for good words! Apprecciated!
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
dazzer169;3556944 said:
Fidel,
I am going to ask you and the other gameplay modders if this can be fixed or not, but have you noticed that the CPU attempts Rainbow flicks this year, (both Simple Rainbow and Advanced Rainbow), but every single time they attempt it, it goes wrong with the same outcome, for Simple it hits the players ass, and for Advanced, the foot that is meant to flick it up and over the players head misses and the ball falls to the floor.
This I have witnessed about 9 times and each time either of the two situations above happens, so if its just me being unlucky and that you guys have witnessed an attempt at either Rainbow that has properly worked (!!), then this doesn't need fixing, but if you have seen the same as me, I am wondering if this is fixable within the .ini file modding, or whether, as I fear, its something EA have coded incorrectly and therefore needs fixing by them on a future update.
Please bear in mind I am looking purely at the CPU players attempting this, I know it works, and fails sometimes, if we try it ourselves.
Would love to hear what you have noticed, have you seen any of them come off when a CPU player has tried it against you?
(btw this happens similarly for the PC Demo and also for the XBOX360 full version)

Hello, thanks for contact gameplay modders into sg forum!
Anyway when I've free time will check out to fix some gameplay issues!
Bye
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
Fifa 14 lod and crowd tool 1.0 is out now!

FIFA 14 (FULL GAME) LOD AND CROWD TOOL 1.0 BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS

POST EDIT/UPDATE:
to enable fast start after official game update:
Start my tool, select your language, click on it and enable.
Close tool, go to your Game folder, rename user.ini in rna.ini and then regenerate game file with File Master14 by Rinaldo.
Anyway i upload a new updated tool soon.

Pics:










Some important info about:
LOD is the abbreviation of: Level of detail
In computer graphics, accounting for level of detail involves decreasing the complexity of a 3D object representation as it moves away from the viewer or according other metrics such as object importance, viewpoint-relative speed or position. Level of detail techniques increases the efficiency of rendering by decreasing the workload on graphics pipeline stages, usually vertex transformations. The reduced visual quality of the model is often unnoticed because of the small effect on object appearance when distant or moving fast.

Although most of the time LOD is applied to geometry detail only, the basic concept can be generalized. Recently, LOD techniques also included shader management to keep control of pixel complexity. A form of level of detail management has been applied to textures for years, under the name of mipmapping, also providing higher rendering quality.

It is commonplace to say that "an object has been LOD'd" when the object is simplified by the underlying LOD-ing algorithm.
From Wikipedia.

High LOD settings suggested only for monster/high pc specs.

Disable gfx crowd help to increase game performance and remove lags.

FEATURES:
This tool allow to manage, enable, disable or restore:
- FIFA 14 FAST START V.1.0 - Fast start + bypass of language selection
- LOD GFX SETTINGS - Available options: low, mid, high, ultra high, original (settings.lua)
- DISABLE/ENABLE GFX CROWD (audio crowd not disabled, click on info button).
- ENABLE/DISABLE REVOLUTION MOD 14 by scouser (you must wait for it).

Online gaming compatible.

For more infos read my tips on the tool buttons, the balloon tips by going with the mouse over the buttons/options.

INSTALLATION
Run setup file and install on FIFA14 MAIN FOLDER (\EA Sports\FIFA 14 or \Origin Games\FIFA 14)

Please remember don't install on \Game folder.

Start FIFA 14 LOD AND CROWD TWEAKER TOOL from desktop shortcut!
For windows Vista/7, start tool with admin rights!

Some 64 bit system are not supported, install tool, merge/copy/paste manually relative files to Game folder.

Simply click favorited option button, close app, start game!

ENJOY! Bye bye and good matches to everyone!

DOWNLOAD FIFA 14 (FULL GAME) LOD AND CROWD TOOL 1.0

For more info, details, feedbacks check Doctor+ FIFA 14 MODS here:
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187451

IMPORTANT INFO:
The edit of my files/discover/study is allowed only for personal use.
I remember that is severly forbidden edit and publish for public my mods without my permission.
For all modder, use my file/method for create other patch/tweak but add the credits/the link to my mods thread on soccergaming/thanks to me.

COPYRIGHT INFO
Warning: Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program
or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Total or partial reproduction of this program and/or its files strictly
prohibited unless permission by the author.

This software is distributed "as is". We hold harmless of any possible
misconfiguration or error this program may cause your computer.
Unauthorized commercial reproduction or distribution of FIFA14,
or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.

Copyright © 2013 - 2014
FIFA 14 MODS BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hybrid-Gameplay/174522885919128
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187451
http://doctorfidel.wix.com/fifamods
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170667
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164884

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 

Masterclass

Youth Team
Thanks for the LOD tool for full version of Fifa 14.

Just wondering, can I manually increase the LOD by making changes to the lua file settings?

For example, can I set player LOD at 1,900 instead of 1,000? would it make a difference can what is the mximum?
 

nobleknight91

Club Supporter
Thanks for the LOD tool.
But it keeps popping while using it even if I choose original GFX.
Are you going to make it work on 64 systems ? Thanks
 

Fifamonkey2012

Reserve Team
Hi Fidel,

I am using the super patch (amazing work, entire fifa14 release kick off mode for free) :)

I notice it comes with LOD mod switched on auto, I found that this like last year added some lag to my gameplay and never used it. So, could you just post what file or lines I need to remove to "switch it off" for the super patch?

Thanks in advance.
 

roryfifa

Club Supporter
thank you. really appreciate it!

Fidel Gameplay;3556870 said:
Hello, if I've free time I'll check out pro camera, but at moment the only way to edit camera is through an hex editor. But yes is possible to fix some values. I'll check also if is possible to edit pro camera through strings setting.
Bye

thanks man. i appreciate it.
 

xPr0metheus

Reserve Team
Fidel Gameplay;3556870 said:
Hello, if I've free time I'll check out pro camera, but at moment the only way to edit camera is through an hex editor. But yes is possible to fix some values. I'll check also if is possible to edit pro camera through strings setting.
Bye

Now that I see you can edit cams I would like to know how far you can edit cams.

Example: I use the broadcast cam, but what I miss is that it focuses to the ball which means it would zoom in when the ball is on the opposite side from the cam (that's what the tele-broadcast and dynamic cam do)
That's the way many modern tv cams in stadiums work, and I would really like to know if it is possible for you to mod it into fifa14 broadcast cam. The way it is atm always forces me to play more over the side that is nearer to the cam. But I want to use broadcast cam to have this feeling as if I would watch a game on tv.

Would be awesome if you could do something about this =)
 

wizzax1337

Club Supporter
Hi,

i'm sorry but i cannot see any download link for LOD and CROWD tool (FULL GAME). Could anyone send it to me, please?

Br,
David
 

Alacon

Reserve Team
Bro, go to Fidel's SkyDrive share folder (link on 1st page of this thread). There is what you are looking for.
 

Fidel Gameplay

Senior Squad
Rob_Kenshin;3557059 said:
Great work bro (Y)

Waldo1639;3557073 said:
Thank you for LOD Tool, bro!

Thanks for comment! Enjoy! Bye

Masterclass;3557127 said:
Thanks for the LOD tool for full version of Fifa 14.
Just wondering, can I manually increase the LOD by making changes to the lua file settings?

For example, can I set player LOD at 1,900 instead of 1,000? would it make a difference can what is the mximum?

Thanks for comment!

Open the settings.lua (\Origin Games\FIFA 14\Game\data\fifarna\lua) with Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org/, it's free), you can see the vaious settings for:

-- Set up defaults (high detail), medium and low, edit the following line 39 (for high settings enabled into fifaconfig)
as:SetFloat(settingTable, "PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier", 1000.0) (my ultra high settings, original ea setting is 1.0)
Another tip (for solve many compatiblity issues with some gfx cards):
scroll to the bottom of the lua, you can see:
-- disable pretty much all PostFX
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_RainDrops", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_AutoExp", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_Bloom", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_DOF", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_Rectilinear", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_Vignette", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_ColorCube", 0)
as:SetInt(settingTable, "PostFX_ColorCubeDepth", 0)

set to 1 to disable the FX (by disabling PostFX_DOF or PostFX_Bloom you increase a lot general game performance, not for you, cause do you want a super graphic).

edit as you want, save, play the game. Backup your edited file, if you open the tool and click to apply my settings, the tool overwrite your edited file.

Bye

nobleknight91;3557235 said:
Thanks for the LOD tool.
But it keeps popping while using it even if I choose original GFX.
Are you going to make it work on 64 systems ? Thanks

Thanks for comment!
At moment apparently it seems that only some 64 architecture systems have issues.
Try to open the tool with a compatibilty mode (always with admin rights).
Or go to \Origin Games\FIFA 14\Resources\LOD
choose your setting by browsing the folders, and copy all files/folders and paste your favorite setting into Game folder.
Bye

fidoulou;3557460 said:
thxxx again for the lod ^^

Thanks for comment! Enjoy! Bye

Fifamonkey2012;3557468 said:
Hi Fidel,

I am using the super patch (amazing work, entire fifa14 release kick off mode for free) :)

I notice it comes with LOD mod switched on auto, I found that this like last year added some lag to my gameplay and never used it. So, could you just post what file or lines I need to remove to "switch it off" for the super patch?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for comment! Enjoy!
If you read my info into txt or post:
"In case of lag/game performance issues restore the original settings.lua, inside FIFA 14 Demo\Game\data\fifarna\lua
there is also the original file, bk or delete my settings.lua and then rename settings.lua.ORI to settings.lua"
or open the lua and set all to 1.0 (PlayerLodPercentageMultiplier).

xPr0metheus;3557577 said:
Now that I see you can edit cams I would like to know how far you can edit cams.

Example: I use the broadcast cam, but what I miss is that it focuses to the ball which means it would zoom in when the ball is on the opposite side from the cam (that's what the tele-broadcast and dynamic cam do)
That's the way many modern tv cams in stadiums work, and I would really like to know if it is possible for you to mod it into fifa14 broadcast cam. The way it is atm always forces me to play more over the side that is nearer to the cam. But I want to use broadcast cam to have this feeling as if I would watch a game on tv.

Would be awesome if you could do something about this =)

Isn't a problem bro! Camera (dat file) editing is possible through an Hex editor but at moment I don't rememeber the addresses to edit, anyway when I check, I share here some other info.
If you give me the time, I'll check for sure.
Anyway, another way to edit cameras settings is through strings (like an AI editing)
I check now the exe and see these strings:

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2
AMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE
CAMERA_ZOOM_OFFSET
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER
CAMERA_HEIGHT_OFFSET
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER
FIELD_43_ZADJUST
FIELD_43_XADJUST

Broadcast Pos (this isn't a string)
CAMERA_PITCH_SIZE_SCALING
at moment I don't know the default values, maybe I have the values ​​somewhere marked into one of my txt notes, but now can not find them.
Try to apply some values at strings paste into an ini file (user.ini or cl.ini), try to edit only this at start: CAMERA_PITCH_SIZE_SCALING=?
always works to one string each time.
Bye

wizzax1337;3557848 said:
Hi,

i'm sorry but i cannot see any download link for LOD and CROWD tool (FULL GAME). Could anyone send it to me, please?
Br,
David

Alacon;3557857 said:
Bro, go to Fidel's SkyDrive share folder (link on 1st page of this thread). There is what you are looking for.

Hello,
Follow Alacon info.
Or directly here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3557032&postcount=149

Alcon, thanks for help!

Bye bye
 


Top