Logos,Patterns & Elements

wolff

Senior Squad
I found some patterns in my pc.Here you are:
http://netload.in/dateiA7EOPB9j8F/Nokta Patternleri.rar.htm
You can also steal patterns from kits,you like with getting permission :D
I need a pattern of this umbro goalie kit if someone has can he share it?
 

Leo_95

Reserve Team
I see that reg posted a couple Lille badges, but maybe someone has a 256x256 or around badge (to update the menu logos). I have been searching through Google, vector sites and everything, but I can't find the badge in a decent size to do it.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
Leo_95;3298409 said:
I see that reg posted a couple Lille badges, but maybe someone has a 256x256 or around badge (to update the menu logos). I have been searching through Google, vector sites and everything, but I can't find the badge in a decent size to do it.

post the image, i will make it for you.
 

Leo_95

Reserve Team


I've only been able to find the badge in this size
 

D4W3R

Senior Squad
hey guys someone can post some link where can i find vector logos, fonts and other things for kits? :) thanks :)
 

vsN

Youth Team
wolff;3298368 said:
I found some patterns in my pc.Here you are:
[URL="http://netload.in/dateiA7EOPB9j8F/Nokta

thnq m8!
Just a question, the pattern on the "animation2d" celtic logo,, wich one is that ?
 

ManUtdFan20

Starting XI
Umbro GK 12 - 13 Pattern

Image 01:

Image 02:


When using this pattern you need to paste the White one first then the black one (Theres a neon green dot at the top left of both images, make sure they match up and are on each other when pasting the images.)

When colouring the pattern, Get the base colour you are using to make the GK kit and change the white to a light colour of the base colour and the black to a darker verson of the base colour.

Enjoy, Took me a good 1 - 2 hours of work to get this pattern right.

Give credit if used.
 

wolff

Senior Squad
vsN;3299216 said:
thnq m8!
Just a question, the pattern on the "animation2d" celtic logo,, wich one is that ?

What do you mean by which one is that.I kept it for taking white parts pattern because I liked the efect :)
 

sahib

Senior Squad
@RC: have u made olympic lyon kits???

cause i have searched this forum....cant find it....If any1 has can u plz share??
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
sahib;3301246 said:
@RC: have u made olympic lyon kits???

cause i have searched this forum....cant find it....If any1 has can u plz share??

no i havent made anything in quite some time.
 

sahib

Senior Squad
regularcat;3301508 said:
no i havent made anything in quite some time.

oh ohkie....never mind.....will u try??? if u have a lil free tym with u??? or fifa 13 is also approaching..its up to u mahn...
 


Top