*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
I'd say like rn 90% complete, then after the mod is complete the testing phase will begin, which I will announce and place on the main post to check if there are any issues.I have ever never seen a such big project like that and can't wait to play it. How many percent it completed?
Yes, except RTWC, as that one cannot be properly implemented into career mode without heavy usage of compdata, which will leave us with no space to implement some other added tournaments. Qualifiers will still exist, just split and will alternate every 2 years (for CAF, CONCACAF, UEFA, and AFC) as they will be for both the world cup and the european competitions.is all this leagues and tournaments will available for Career mode?
Sounds great. Can't wait! If you can implement to career mode Cup of Nation and WC, EC qualification that would be awesomeДа, за исключением RTWC, так как его нельзя должным образом внедрить в режим карьеры без интенсивного использования compdata, что не оставит нам места для реализации некоторых других добавленных турниров. Квалификации по-прежнему будут существовать, просто разделены и будут чередоваться каждые 2 года (для КАФ, КОНКАКАФ, УЕФА и АФК), поскольку они будут проводиться как для чемпионата мира, так и для европейских соревнований.
Thanks bro, which is why we're having a testing period (and we're updating everything on our discord server, you can dm if u would like more details)This is amazing
All these national teams in career mode
and champions league OFC is pretty cool
Guys, take the time necessary to be perfect without correction FIX, soon after so as not to shake the emotion of playing this giant MOD
Will this mode include everything EEP has and more?
And will this mode include the second or even third league of Polish football?
At first very thanks for your amazing work
If you please can you add AHLI HALAB team
it is a Syrian team
It will be a good thing to see a team from this bleeding country in your amazing work
for sure and for far this is the most complete and best mod that I have seen, even more if it included Marathon and Real Espana teams from Honduras lol nice wok!
1) I mean some leagues like Greece, Regionalliga, and Serie C which are included in EEP are not in IEM and vice versa (with Slovakia, Egypt, Primera RFEF, Mexico, Ukraine) but open source will be included in IEM 23, which means that people who want to create their own leagues or teams can and have it as addons to IEM 23. For example, if u want to add lower division polish leagues in IEM, you can with IEM open source.Hi legend, this looks like a great great mod! Are there any chances that you will add some Hungarian teams to rest of Europe? I've completed the stats of some classical players I am hoping to add these players into the squad. Some Hungarian Teams (Honved, Ujpest, Vasas and MTK in the second tier) and some Russian teams (CSKA, Lokomotiv, Spartak and Torpedo but I understand Russian teams may not be added because of the war) have rich histories and quite some famous players that I want to add. Some Conmebol teams also have great players but I imagine the Copa Libertadores and Sudamericana torenaments make it complicated to unlock these teams into career mode.
Thank you for answering my question but when you say I can create my own league, would that mean REPLACING another league or ADDING a additional league along side all the current ones?1) I mean some leagues like Greece, Regionalliga, and Serie C which are included in EEP are not in IEM and vice versa (with Slovakia, Egypt, Primera RFEF, Mexico, Ukraine) but open source will be included in IEM 23, which means that people who want to create their own leagues or teams can and have it as addons to IEM 23. For example, if u want to add lower division polish leagues in IEM, you can with IEM open source.
2) As for inclusion of a Syrian team, we tried it out but most people on the IEM discord server did not vote for it due to a lack of space for addition, and the team that was gonna be added was Tishreen SC. But as stated before, you can add using IEM open source.
3) Same as for Syria, adding more Honduran teams was not voted on by the server, and it would have its own issues with capacity and time. But that is an easy fix with the IEM open source.
4) Hungarian League was an idea that we were exploring but it got less votes than the Croatian, Slovakian, and Czech Leagues on the server. Maybe in IEM 24, but who knows. As for Russia, yeah I decided to limit it to only 3 due to the war, even though teams like CSKA, Lokomotiv, and Spartak were explored. Probable inclusion in IEM 24 depending on how it goes, but the whole Russian league is not going to be included until the end of the war.
5) As for CONMEBOL, we are trying to find ways to bring teams from CONMEBOL leagues to rest of world without breaking the CONMEBOL competitions, but currently it is not doing well.