too many steps..I stopped converting faces..lol@tokke001
I found a way how to convert FIFA 15/16 to 14 without any neck stretching
3D Importer/Exporter Blender v.0.66 plugin
FIFA 15 installed (to even run Face Master)
Creation Master 15
FIFA 16 head model and FIFA 14 head model (ofc)
I'll show it on Kamil Jóźwiak
View attachment 75527
1. Open FIFA Converter and convert your FIFA 16 face to FIFA 14 (as usual; it's important to do so, you'll see later)
2. Open Blender and install plugin
3. When it's ready to run, load converted F16 model to Blender
4. Then load F14 model
5. Click on right panel F14 model name, and then your F16 converted one with Shift holded
View attachment 75530
6. Move your mouse to model window, click Ctrl+L, choose "Object Data", then press "U" and choose "Object Data" again. Do the same with eyes.
7. Such morphed model export to file.
8. Run File Master (check specific face square if it isn't).
9. Import your file via this button
View attachment 75531
10. Open Creation Master and import created in FIFA 15 file folder as well as in File Master
View attachment 75532
11. You should see something like this. It's already moved to its place. Don't skip any steps of importing!
View attachment 75533
But something is wrong with the eyes...that's why I said to save previous file.
12. Clean Blender and import F16 converted file, then that one with broken eyes.
13. Repeat steps 5 and 6, but only for eyes.
15. Done. Prepared file can be imported in CM, but can be just pasted directly as well.
View attachment 75537
@tokke001, maybe this process can be automatized?