FIFA 21 Live Editor v184.108.40.206
In this update I've added the miniface generator. You can generate the miniface for any player except created players & homegrown talent. To generate single miniface you may need to wait around 2 seconds (depends on your PC specs). So, to generate 10 minifaces you will need to wait around 20 seconds.
Generating miniface for single player
1. Press F11 to open the menu
2. Open Players Editor
3. Find player for which you want to generate miniface
4. Press the "Generate miniface" button.
5. The Live Editor UI should disappear for a few seconds to generate the miniface
6. After the UI appears again it means that the process has finished.
7. The new miniface should now appear in game after you reload the screen and in the Live Editor UI after you press the "Reload" button in bottom left corner
Generating miniface for bunch of players
It's possible to generate minifaces for as many players as you want by writing lua scripts. Check the DOC.MD
for usage of "AddMinifaceToGenerate" and "GenerateMinifaces" functions. There is also an example script in "lua/scripts/generate_minifaces.lua" that I've used for testing.
A few days ago I've generated 18989
minifaces. You can download the pack from the Live Editor discord and SoccerGaming forum
- Added "Generate miniface" button to Players Editor
- Added 2 new lua functions (Check DOC.MD for usage):
FIFA 21 Live Editor v220.127.116.11
Small update mostly for those who have problem with the F11 hotkey. Now you can just tick the checkbox to open to menu.
- Added checkboxes as an alternative for hotkeys
- Added new hotkey for opening the menu (HOME)
- Added hotkey for hiding the UI (F9)
- Fixed crashing on attempt to open the menu before core functionality has been initialized
- Removed Eject DLL hotkey