I am at a real loss with potential, Aaron Lennon has current/potential 190 in my game, but Tom Huddlestone (current/potential 178) has better attributes? (i.e. the sum of all the attributes, including hidden ones, is better for Huddlestone)
I don't cheat, and I'm not going to waste my time convincing people that I don't.
Here is Gerrard: (sorry about the french tho, you can guess most of it, if not go to dictionary.com/translator)
Since this image (I am in 2011 now, but I cant be bothered to load CM0304 as I am goin to bed now!) Gerrard's stat changes are:
- Crosses (centres) 18 -> 20
- Technique (the same) 16 -> 20
- Long shots (tirs de loin) 19 -> 20
- Penalties (tirs de penalty) 13 -> 10
- Free Kicks (coups de pied arrêtés) 18 -> 20
- Dribbling (dribble) 15 -> 19
- Marking (marquage) 17 -> 20
It hasn't really got a name, just DC for the DC's, SC for the SC's, DRL for the DR or DL's etc. It's currently in development & I'm currently tweaking it. I ope to be manager of Brøndby soon so I'll be changing clubs soon
I am new to CM4 so pardon me if my questions sounds stupid but i have to ask them to understand the game better.
1. in CM4, the green/red arrows appear in the traing schedule and not along with player stats as shown in the screenshots here. so how can i identify the areas in which the player is improving or degrading?
2. if a player improves in a skill, will his stat change?
3. how long does it take for training to show its effects?
4. which attributes of a coach are important for fast development of a player?
5.can each player has his own separate training schedule? if yes, how? (someone replied this to me earlier but i could not understand it.)