Carlos*slapd234 FIFA Stadiums

jackslapd234

Youth Team
Deepdale has been released, check the first post for the download link.

Please let me know of any improvements that could be made, to help improve the quality of future stadiums :)
 

vishal_india

Youth Team
Carlos*slapd234;3604934 said:
Deepdale has been released, check the first post for the download link.

Please let me know of any improvements that could be made, to help improve the quality of future stadiums :)

If you are not busy can you create few stadiums for me ? atleast 2 ?
 

Eric1995

Youth Team
MrRonald2796;3605121 said:
Great work man!
Please import Stade Louis II from PES 2012

+1

That stadium is needed it would be great to see it made and in fifa but it must take ages to create stadiums for this game especially if ur trying to make it as detailed as possible
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Wow fantastic screens! (H)

BTW, isn't it much easier simply put in the crowds/lights which are already in .rx3 format? Or are those files not read by the .exe in FIFA14?
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Hi Carlos,

I've just sent you the original files for the Olympiyskiy Kviy (stadium ID#: 253) from the UEFA EURO 2012 DLC.

As with all the EURO 2012 host stads, it's only in night mode, so you'd have to make sunny day, overcast + dusk.
 

Don TM

Youth Team
Hi Carlos*slapd234

I have some problems with your Deepdale Stadium. Cloned the Ivy Lane to ID 205 an then i have overwriten the files with your stadium. But the game crashes now, when loading the stadium.
The stadium .rx3 is very small in my opinion. Should it really be 1.5MB?
 

Moswell

Reserve Team
Don TM;3606992 said:
Hi Carlos*slapd234

I have some problems with your Deepdale Stadium. Cloned the Ivy Lane to ID 205 an then i have overwriten the files with your stadium. But the game crashes now, when loading the stadium.
The stadium .rx3 is very small in my opinion. Should it really be 1.5MB?

same problem, the game crashes
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
Don TM;3606992 said:
Hi Carlos*slapd234

I have some problems with your Deepdale Stadium. Cloned the Ivy Lane to ID 205 an then i have overwriten the files with your stadium. But the game crashes now, when loading the stadium.
The stadium .rx3 is very small in my opinion. Should it really be 1.5MB?

Moswell;3607601 said:
same problem, the game crashes

hmmm, does this occur when it is used as id 180(replacing ivy lane)
 

Moswell

Reserve Team
Carlos*slapd234;3607740 said:
hmmm, does this occur when it is used as id 180(replacing ivy lane)

i added the stadium like new one, not to replace ivy lane, the game crashes...
 


Top