Carlos*slapd234 FIFA Stadiums

jackslapd234

Youth Team
DEEPDALE - The home of Preston North End



Download : Click Here

Instructions :
In the rar, I have included two folders, one to replace the stadium with id 180(Ivy Lane) and one with the id 205.
To install the files with id 180, simply copy them into the relevant directories and regenerate.
To install the files with id 205, copy the files in and add a new stadium with DM14 or CM14


STADION NARODOWY- Poland



Download - Updated (24/01): Click Here


STADE DE SUISSE



Download - Updated (24/01) : Click Here


FRIENDS ARENA- Sweden
Credits to the maker of the model (Don't know who)



Download : Click Here

STADE LOUIS II- AS Monaco
Credits to the maker of the model (Don't know who)



Download : Click Here

STADE CHABAN-DELMAS- FC Girondins de Bordeaux
Model from FIFA 12 so credits to original maker (Ludo?)

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r435/Carlos*slapd234/bordeauxlarge_zpsae5c122d.png

Download (Updated with fixed pitch): Click Here

PARKEN - Denmark and FC Copenhagen
Model from FIFA 12 so credits to original maker

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r435/Carlos*slapd234/parkenlarge_zps960f44bb.png

Download : Click Here

HOME DEPOT CENTER - LA Galaxy and USA
Model from PES 6 so credits to maker

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r435/Carlos*slapd234/HomeDepotlarge_zpsffd7861a.png

Download : Click Here

VOLKSWAGEN ARENA - VFL Wolfsburg
Model from PES 6 so credits to maker

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r435/Carlos*slapd234/VWArenaLarge_zpsabcf0eee.png

Download : Click Here

Many thanks to arianos for the importer and BFL for the lightmap settings and base.
 

poliphemus

Youth Team
Hi Carlos, do you use 2d textures for tribune? Good start... it will be hard the first time like in real life...lol ;)
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
yeah, I do. I've tried it with a 3D stand but I've tried to create lightmaps in smaller stadiums but they never seem to work, there are always black areas on the lightmap.
 

BFL TEAM

Senior Squad
poliphemus;3590124 said:
Hi Carlos, do you use 2d textures for tribune? Good start... it will be hard the first time like in real life...lol ;)
By the way, I managed to make 3d tribune, with no black and white spots ;) . The whole 3d tribune are with 90-100 meshes and there was no problem for Blender to make good lightmap when I baking. This is what I mean:


Welcome to stadiummaking Carlos*slapd234!
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
BFL TEAM;3590132 said:
By the way, I managed to make 3d tribune, with no black and white spots ;) . The whole 3d tribune are with 90-100 meshes and there was no problem for Blender to make good lightmap when I baking. This is what I mean:


Welcome to stadiummaking Carlos*slapd234!

I'm not comfortable with modelling in blender or rhino, so I model in sketchup and import into rhino to resize etc and then into blender for the lightmap, but the meshes aren't single rectangular meshes (split into different shaped triangles) when they are exported out of sketchup, increasing the mesh count, so I think this may have some thing to do with it!! :)
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Great Stade de Suisse! Any release date? Also, are the stadium's .rx3 files for crowds and floodlights compatible with FIFA14?
 

jovanu1992

Youth Team
hello, can i do a request please? do you like it to make the best stadium in the netherlands? De kuip from Feyenoord Rotterdam. it is a shame that EA dont put that stadium anymore in FIFA :(
 

JimmySak

Senior Squad
jovanu1992;3599531 said:
hello, can i do a request please? do you like it to make the best stadium in the netherlands? De kuip from Feyenoord Rotterdam. it is a shame that EA dont put that stadium anymore in FIFA :(


+ 1

And if possible, Philips Stadion from PSV Eindhoven too.
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3599424 said:
Great Stade de Suisse! Any release date? Also, are the stadium's .rx3 files for crowds and floodlights compatible with FIFA14?

i'm just going to try and get it done when I can, just having trouble with placing the crowd. I've had to use files from fifa 10 for this instead of the ones that you sent, as I've been unable to open them and extract the model, so I'm not sure about the crowds and floodlights.
 

jackslapd234

Youth Team
jovanu1992;3599531 said:
hello, can i do a request please? do you like it to make the best stadium in the netherlands? De kuip from Feyenoord Rotterdam. it is a shame that EA dont put that stadium anymore in FIFA :(

JimmySak;3599536 said:
+ 1

And if possible, Philips Stadion from PSV Eindhoven too.

if I get any time to give it a go, i'll give it a go, so i'm not going to guarantee anything :)
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Carlos*slapd234;3599578 said:
i'm just going to try and get it done when I can, just having trouble with placing the crowd. I've had to use files from fifa 10 for this instead of the ones that you sent, as I've been unable to open them and extract the model, so I'm not sure about the crowds and floodlights.

That sucks. :( But can't you just simply put the rx3's as they are? Won't they simply be read by the ingame engine? I don't think you need to extract the model for the crowds or floodlights.
 


Top