2012-13 patch for FIFA 11 & monthly squad-update [tokke001]

erievon

Youth Team
hi, I have a problem with FIFA 11 : when I have created a new team like Verona (now in italian serie A, but missing in the original game), I see in the game "Team abbr 12001 ..." and I don't know how to fix this problem...Any solutions ?
 

The Wizard

Reserve Team
tokke001;3536525 said:
@ tennyutza & The Wizard: ok I include your 2013-14 transfers in next patch again?

Nice to hear that. I updated the lineups for the teams from German 1. Bundesliga. This update based on the latest DB from tennyutza. I hope you will include it on your next release.

Download link removed: I used old version. Sorry for that.
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
lambok;3536824 said:
tokke please make fifa 11 selector not required net framework 4..:)

it need .net framework 4 indeed, don't know I can still change it :s
I m not a professional programmer, and think that was easiest way...

if others got problem with the program, or find errors in it... let me know
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
erievon;3536885 said:
hi, I have a problem with FIFA 11 : when I have created a new team like Verona (now in italian serie A, but missing in the original game), I see in the game "Team abbr 12001 ..." and I don't know how to fix this problem...Any solutions ?

"Team abbr 12001" ingame means the name of the team is missing, you add it in cm11? or you may have selected different language (ingame) then wich you work with in CM11...
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
The Wizard;3536897 said:
Nice to hear that. I updated the lineups for the teams from German 1. Bundesliga. This update based on the latest DB from tennyutza. I hope you will include it on your next release.

DOWNLOAD

ok, I think I need day or 2 to release
I ll include your latest release then

your name will also be added to the credits

tennyutza;3536902 said:
Nice work, The Wizard !

Who wants to play via gameranger with this updates? It might be with lag, but we can try.

I play online, don't have too much lag

-Pyrros- made this forum some time ago: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184637

think to see who got gameranger, but maybe to see who also got the patch:
who plays online with the patch against others with the patch, can use the full (offline) version online without problems...
--> can play online with all new heads, stadiums, ... without problem then
 

erievon

Youth Team
tokke001;3536928 said:
"Team abbr 12001" ingame means the name of the team is missing, you add it in cm11? or you may have selected different language (ingame) then wich you work with in CM11...

I play with FIFA 11 in english, I have added (with CM 11)

database name,
name,
short name,
score board,
full name

thanks for your support!
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
erievon;3536941 said:
I play with FIFA 11 in english, I have added (with CM 11)

database name,
name,
short name,
score board,
full name

thanks for your support!

you changed the English language in cm11?
CM11 > file > open - select lan ( select "eng_us.db")

if names added, should work then...
 

erievon

Youth Team
tokke001;3536953 said:
you changed the English language in cm11?
CM11 > file > open - select lan ( select "eng_us.db")

if names added, should work then...

OK ! Now it works perfectly ! Thank You very much tokke001 !!!!!
 

tennyutza

Youth Team
i was referring to lag because of different countries. i also play on gameranger, but with people from my country and it works perfect.
 

tennyutza

Youth Team
new transfers:

Mbark Boussoufa
Granqvist
Darren Bent
Luiz Gustavo
Juanan
Esteban Granero
Marco Rubén
Igor Denisov
Yuri Zhirkov
Aleksandr Kokorin
Mohammed Rabiu
Raúl Bobadilla
Étienne Capoue
Armenteros
Franco di Santo
Rômulo
Jake Livermore
Tom Huddlestone
Javi Márquez
Oleg Shatov
Marange
Hervás
Mauro Fórmica
Denis Kolodin
Pavel Ignatovich
Denis Kolodin
Vladimir Rykov
Yuri Kirillov
Igor Semshov
Alan Kasaev
Smolov
Otman Bakkal
Jakob Jantscher
Shitov, Igor
Dmitri Loskov

lineups updates: Lokomotiv Moskva, Anzhi, Dinamo Moskva

dl: https://copy.com/CWxSkXaB43zw
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
tennyutza;3538876 said:
new transfers:

Mbark Boussoufa
Granqvist
Darren Bent
Luiz Gustavo
Juanan
Esteban Granero
Marco Rubén
Igor Denisov
Yuri Zhirkov
Aleksandr Kokorin
Mohammed Rabiu
Raúl Bobadilla
Étienne Capoue
Armenteros
Franco di Santo
Rômulo
Jake Livermore
Tom Huddlestone
Javi Márquez
Oleg Shatov
Marange
Hervás
Mauro Fórmica
Denis Kolodin
Pavel Ignatovich
Denis Kolodin
Vladimir Rykov
Yuri Kirillov
Igor Semshov
Alan Kasaev
Smolov
Otman Bakkal
Jakob Jantscher
Shitov, Igor
Dmitri Loskov

lineups updates: Lokomotiv Moskva, Anzhi, Dinamo Moskva

dl: https://copy.com/CWxSkXaB43zw

I ll release the new patch tomorrow

I use these transfers? or if you got new almost ready I ll wait...
btw, you did transfers & team-promotions? or anything else too...
 

tokke001

Senior Squad
2012-2013 Patch (v1.4.4) for FIFA 11






Contains:
- update Tool "FIFA 11 Selector"
* Select database: 291 xtra kits will be Enabled (OFFLINE) or Disabled (ONLINE) automaticly
* Select Intro-movie: 2 included (more to find online)
* Enable/Disable New Music (music-files not included)
* Extra Settings: Run Windowed, Skip Intro
* Improvements, ...

- squads
* Summer transfers (2013 - 14): updated transfers & team promotions/relegations

- All kits & numbers (2012-13):
* 291 missing kits added
* for OFFLINE squad-version

- New hair:
* robinho
* Morata (real madrid) (fix)
* Diego López (improvement)

- New mini-face:
* Neymar



VERSION 1.4.3 NEEDED

Installation:
1. extract the data from the archive
2. copy to FIFA 11 folder (...\FIFA 11\ )
3. ENJOY!


Activate xtra 291 Kits & Numbers:
1. open Tool "FIFA 11 Selector.exe"
2. Select a database
3. chose the OFFLINE version
4. Apply & Enjoy!


Notes:
- You need to have FIFA 11 patch 1.01 (from ea) installed
- Some new players that are being added may have small problems with their name when you play online
- "OFFLINE Version" can work online, if others have this patch too


Problems:
- crashes, ...: use the "fifa 11 regenerator" (select "take care of edited files..." > go , can take some time)

Download:
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8830213/2012-2013_Patch_(v1.4.4)_for_FIFA_11
http://www.multiupload.com/N6ZD4Q0KEA
 


Top