white_knight's Scoreboards

dj_flame

Club Supporter
Sheyk90;3896973 said:
Canal+ Spain Scoreboard (2015-2016) + logos



I installed it manually in my fifa16 but i dont see the canal+ hd logo, I have the original logo of ea sports..
What is the problem? thanks!
 

white_knight

Youth Team
dj_flame;3899520 said:
Thanks master!

EDIT: I can import the tv logo manually? I dont use the tool of monkeydragon, Its necessary this tool?

OK, I checked Sheyk's packages, and looks like he hasn't included the TV logos inside, but you can find them here: http://www.moddingway.com/file/188484.html

They are in .png format so you either need MonkeyDragon's TV Logo Changer or you can import the .png's inside the overlay_9105.big file through jenkey's FIFA File Explorer 2014 or CG File Explorer or a similar tool. :)
 

dj_flame

Club Supporter
white_knight;3899533 said:
OK, I checked Sheyk's packages, and looks like he hasn't included the TV logos inside, but you can find them here: http://www.moddingway.com/file/188484.html

They are in .png format so you either need MonkeyDragon's TV Logo Changer or you can import the .png's inside the overlay_9105.big file through jenkey's FIFA File Explorer 2014 or CG File Explorer or a similar tool. :)

Thanks again! :clap::clap:
 

lionel medon

Club Supporter
white_knight;3886800 said:
First of all I want to give a shout-out to:

Danilo SL for his effort on finding the offsets and providing a template for scoreboards on FIFA 16!
2208binho for his tutorial on overlays' fonts!
jenkey1002 for his FIFA File Explorer 2014!
iard68 for his i68 Controller is the only regenerating tool working on my Windows 10 machine!

Without these guys' hard work, none of this would have been possible.

This is my first attempt at overlays modding. Actually my very first attempt at any real FIFA modding, so I hope you'll like it.


Sky Sport Italy Scoreboard 2015 + Sky Sport/Calcio HD Logo

Download








Serie A Official Scoreboard 2015-2016

Download





TIM Cup Official Scoreboard 2015-2016 + Rai 1 HD Logo

Download






Sky Sports UK Scoreboard 2015

Download

Download versions with orange or gray team names

*Sky Sports 1 HD Logo by Masteros: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3883148&postcount=41







Liga BBVA Official Scoreboard 2015

Download









Copa del Rey Official Scoreboard 2015

Download





Copa Bridgestone Libertadores Scoreboard 2016 + FOX Sports VIVO Logo

Download




Excuse me, sir.I have learnd the way how to make scoreboard and try to change overlay_8002.big.But now there are some questions:
1,The teams crest are locked as 32x32,would you pls tell me how to adjust the code to make it bigger?
2,I try to move the popups mod from fifa15 to 16,but there are some wrong in reading pictures.Could you tell me how to amend the big in reading picture path?
3,Can I add some variates in scoreboard patch? For example: adding team colours in 8002.
Thank you very much!Sorry for my english!
 

choudoufu

Club Supporter
are the serie a scoreboards not compatible with monkeydragon's scoreboard changer? cos i notice there are more than one overlay files in them.
Thanks.
 

ankitgarg301092

Youth Team
Is anyone working on popups as well....... File 9042.big needs some work in that respect other files from fifa 15 are working fine a popups set for copa america was created by ariel at moddingway for fifa 15
 

white_knight

Youth Team
ankitgarg301092;3903372 said:
Is anyone working on popups as well....... File 9042.big needs some work in that respect other files from fifa 15 are working fine a popups set for copa america was created by ariel at moddingway for fifa 15

Do you mean FIFA 15 popups work in FIFA 16?
 

AudiS3

Senior Squad
white_knight;3886800 said:
First of all I want to give a shout-out to:

Danilo SL for his effort on finding the offsets and providing a template for scoreboards on FIFA 16!
2208binho for his tutorial on overlays' fonts!
jenkey1002 for his FIFA File Explorer 2014!
iard68 for his i68 Controller is the only regenerating tool working on my Windows 10 machine!

Without these guys' hard work, none of this would have been possible.

This is my first attempt at overlays modding. Actually my very first attempt at any real FIFA modding, so I hope you'll like it.


Sky Sport Italy Scoreboard 2015 + Sky Sport/Calcio HD Logo

Download








Serie A Official Scoreboard 2015-2016

Download





TIM Cup Official Scoreboard 2015-2016 + Rai 1 HD Logo

Download






Sky Sports UK Scoreboard 2015

Download

Download versions with orange or gray team names

*Sky Sports 1 HD Logo by Masteros: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3883148&postcount=41







Liga BBVA Official Scoreboard 2015

Download









Copa del Rey Official Scoreboard 2015

Download





Copa Bridgestone Libertadores Scoreboard 2016 + FOX Sports VIVO Logo

Download






Hello, I saw that the logo Sky Sports Italy Scoreboard 2015 + Sky Sports / Football HD Logo is always displayed the first time and not the second .. you can fix it? .. Thanks
 

white_knight

Youth Team
AudiS3;3913555 said:
Hello, I saw that the logo Sky Sports Italy Scoreboard 2015 + Sky Sports / Football HD Logo is always displayed the first time and not the second .. you can fix it? .. Thanks

Unfortunately not, mate. The "1T" is simple texture, not text and there's nothing that can be done about it since no FIFA scoreboard ever had this feature AFAIK.

P.S.: please delete your quote of the first post to keep the thread clean, thanks. :)
 

premier123

Youth Team
Hi white how can i convert scoreboards from other editors to the one scoreboard server of shawminator is using. All the sbs that i have are on that style from monkeydragon and they dont work on the Sb server
 


Top