great result. dont' really wanna get into it cause i pulled an all nighter and celebrated the victory and havent slept in forever, but......
- cannavaro was simply fantastic. defender/player of the tournament up to this point.
- buffon was immense. he was fantastic.
- pippo is the super sub, not the starter. next game i expect toni and totti.
- we have the best defence in this tournament, we are gonna be hard to beat.
anyway, more for later, FORZA ITALIA, cant wait for monday.
The Czechs were among the most overrated team in the tournament, along with the US. Italy played pretty ****ty, Inzaghi saved them, but I think they're saving it all for the latter rounds..... btw what was Nesta's injury?
I think the stage has been set for a MASSIVE semifinals match... Italy vs Argentina, wow! I believe Italy does well against Australia in the second round to advance to play either S Korea/Ukraine (that would be if S Korea finishes first in their group and if Ukraine finish second.) I am still looking for revenge after what happen in Italy 90'! Lol, sad? Yes!
- They missed a key player in Koller.
- They received a lucky corner goal from Italy while dominating.
- They got a player sent off.
- In front they had Italy defending a favorable result, the thing they better do.
did anyone notice Pippo's hand was signalling to Barone when he was one on one? haha that was funny. like he was EVER going to pass. I bet even if someone was about to die and he had to pass he'd still score for himself