SG's Babe 2011 - Semifinals - SF2

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
What? I don't get the deal with the picture. Is it that I asked Anthony to vote for Bar 2 years ago? Haven't you been doing the same this year?

Yes, obviously Gemma goes through, don't get your panties in a bunch.
 

clash

Senior Squad
Funny **** how some people take this competition so seriously. I was thinking that arguing over this is bad enough, but now we have our very own little Assange with astonishing revelations from the past, quality!
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
I don't get it.

Is it that I asked Anthony to vote for Bar 2 years ago? That was once, when Bar and Lima were tied at the final and we needed a winner.

But I'm really not getting the train of thought here. I'm thinking there is none.
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
poet11;3089775 said:
I know Mandieta6 u must be pumping your fists like a champion after reading ShiftyPowers' comment. But **** it......Mr. Keyboard warrior is hell bent on stalking sooooo.....

Mandieta6:"Your strategy for insulting me is to ignore what I say and nonsensically insinuate that I'm gay and trying to give you a blowjob even though you came to a thread populated exclusively by males and asked for a blowjob. Thumbs up for logic."
= Miserable boring loser....ZZZZZZZZZ
+
Mandieta6:"And you, like other village idiots before you, think that I'm following you"
= Racist
+
Mandieta6:"a thread populated exclusively by males "+"Fact is, I'm a regular here"+ Opening a thread that generates "male" interest
= Fag
to sum it up.......Mandieta6= A miserable loser who is a racist but won't admit the fact that he is a fag due to him being racist which keeps him in a closet. Get a grip c*nt and stay away from me you "strategic" keyboard warrior. Rant over

I lost this maybe I was sleeping lol, its not casuality if I have in my sig "Poet 4 president" lol(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
edit-az-retarded post a lot of "FICA" (dont ask me to translate by italian and anyway he never saw one except his mum's one) on 1st messages, OMG I gotta rate him lol, was sure he's gay:biggrinx:
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
paolo-fcb;3107430 said:
I lost this maybe I was sleeping lol, its not casuality if I have in my sig "Poet 4 president" lol(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Not surprised. Paolo, if you keep attacking me in such an unprovoked manner I'll have to start reporting you and wonder whose protecting you becuase you should totally be banned.
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
Mandieta6;3107438 said:
Not surprised. Paolo, if you keep attacking me in such an unprovoked manner I'll have to start reporting you and wonder whose protecting you becuase you should totally be banned.

what????comunists eat children........:biggrinx:
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
Mandieta6;3107470 said:
What? I feel like this is a prank.

1-u'r a coward, u stop strongwords and insults cause u've been warned, u suck
2-chiudi quella bocca piena di merda, zozzo ebreo:innocent_smile_1:
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
I'm not insulting you, I'm being calm and polite.

Secondly, you are both insulting me (and you using the word ebreo gives me valid grounds for claiming that insult is racist) as well as doing so in Italian, which is against the rule.

You are playing with fire and you could get sanctioned, be thankful that I'm not a pathetic coward whose way of dealing with people who irritate him is to try to get them banned. But I'm getting tired of you and the moment you stop entertaining me I'll become that 'coward' you claim I am.
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
Mandieta6;3107502 said:
I'm not insulting you, I'm being calm and polite.

Secondly, you are both insulting me (and you using the word ebreo gives me valid grounds for claiming that insult is racist) as well as doing so in Italian, which is against the rule.

You are playing with fire and you could get sanctioned, be thankful that I'm not a pathetic coward whose way of dealing with people who irritate him is to try to get them banned. But I'm getting tired of you and the moment you stop entertaining me I'll become that 'coward' you claim I am.

u'r a coward is a fact, not my opinion...., pezzo di cazzo-


edit-i'm too old to lose my precious time with a crybaby so if u and the other idiots who will follow your idiocity agree I let u the last word-stop
 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
paolo is that supposed to be pro-IRA propaganda in your sig? You like and support the mass murder of women and children do you, you wanker?
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;3107548 said:
paolo is that supposed to be pro-IRA propaganda in your sig? You like and support the mass murder of women and children do you, you wanker?

1-do u know what "Gonzo" mean in italian lol? means something kind idiot, stupid, retard....u'r lucky u'r not italian.....
2-waht about the I.R.A.? whats in my sig trusting the I.R.A.? of course when i was very young i fighted for irish freedom against british imperialism, but u'r stupid cause u dont know, and u'r very ignorant to me, that the I.R.A. disappeared 15 years ago......
3-adios

sorry, edit-lets come in the freetown of DERRY CITY with a glasgow rangers shirt, i invite u, u'll not be bombed but only comeback evirated lol
 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
paolo-fcb;3107566 said:
u'r lucky u'r not italian.....
I wake up every night thinking the same thing...

paolo-fcb;3107566 said:
2-waht about the I.R.A.? whats in my sig trusting the I.R.A.? of course when i was very young i fighted for irish freedom against british imperialism, but u'r stupid cause u dont know, and u'r very ignorant to me, that the I.R.A. disappeared 15 years ago......
No, it didn't, they are active to this day. Having 'Our Day Will Come' (a traditional IRA slogan) written in celtic on an Irish flag over a picture of a machine gun seem pretty supportive to the IRA to me. And if you ever fought with the IRA you are a monster and deserve to be in prison.

paolo-fcb;3107566 said:
Only thing I've ever been pleased to hear you say.
 

paolo-fcb

Fan Favourite
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;3107577 said:
I wake up every night thinking the same thing...

No, it didn't, they are active to this day. Having 'Our Day Will Come' (a traditional IRA slogan) written in celtic on an Irish flag over a picture of a machine gun seem pretty supportive to the IRA to me. And if you ever fought with the IRA you are a monster and deserve to be in prison.

Only thing I've ever been pleased to hear you say.

ok u got reason, ciao-
 


Top