Regularcat's FIFA 16 Mods

miketheslummy

Youth Team
Hello reg and hello guys !
Are you still playing or working on Fifa 16?
Today I played Fifa 15 with Your cl.ini (a beta you send to me Last year)
It's still the best experience I've ever had on Fifa!


Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
 
miketheslummy;3914514 said:
Hello reg and hello guys !
Are you still playing or working on Fifa 16?
Today I played Fifa 15 with Your cl.ini (a beta you send to me Last year)
It's still the best experience I've ever had on Fifa!


Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

agreed.. haven't derivered so much joy from a fifa game since 2012..

sadly I think, he is not willing to release any patches for this year..
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
FIFA 16 April 8th, 2016 Squads Update Database
This Comes With FIFA 16 Unlocked Boots, Kits & Teams Installed

In the first post.
 

mAn

Club Supporter
FYI your team and league badges from the Unlicensed patch are all wrong format and don't work properly in game. They are all DXT5, while the required format is different, and they lack MipMaps.
 

bangus

Starting XI
Now that I've got the full game playing like the demo... where the heck are those fab turf files you were working on a few months back? Gimme gimme. B)
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
bangus;3942304 said:
Now that I've got the full game playing like the demo... where the heck are those fab turf files you were working on a few months back? Gimme gimme. B)

how did you get the full game playing like the demo? ..

you should share your edits :)
 

bangus

Starting XI
jeetmusic;3942324 said:
how did you get the full game playing like the demo? ..

you should share your edits :)
I guarantee you people would not like my edits. I edit the game for game play realism, and not for player rating realism which is what people want. But one thing I will share: changing CPU line sliders changes how the CPU plays. Example: Line Height 0, Line Length 100 and Line Width 30 forces the CPU to stay in a tight defensive setup. The more compact and defensive the CPU is, the more defensive it plays with the ball as well. It will buildup play slower and pass the ball back like the demo, instead of always running and passing forward like the full game.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
mAn;3942108 said:
FYI your team and league badges from the Unlicensed patch are all wrong format and don't work properly in game. They are all DXT5, while the required format is different, and they lack MipMaps.

They work fine in my game and other members games so I'm not sure what to tell you.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
[email protected];3942878 said:
Any chance for a updated database with the latest transfers also teams relugated and promoted

I don't have the game installed at the moment.

If you upload the squad update I could convert it and you can use nafer's CMP
patches to import the promoted teams that need to be added to the database.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
tks! :)

however it doesn't have new signings like mkhitaryan,hummels,etc. to name a few.

will that be included in the next update?
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
fadz123;3947447 said:
you probably upload it the wrong db cause i have no changes...

jeetmusic;3947516 said:
tks! :)

however it doesn't have new signings like mkhitaryan,hummels,etc. to name a few.

will that be included in the next update?

10Ruud;3947571 said:
Yes I noticed that too..this seems like an older db.

It was the latest squad download from EA I have converted.

EA never makes transfers after the season ends, if you see anything as far as transfers go it is for FUT only.

Go online and play seasons, it will download squads, choose Man Utd and you will see there is no Ibrahimovic on the squad, I looked before I converted the file.
 

bangus

Starting XI
regularcat;3947593 said:
It was the latest squad download from EA I have converted.
People don't just want the latest squad download, they want you to spend hours of your life creating an update with "the latest transfers and also teams regulated and promoted."
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
bangus;3947648 said:
People don't just want the latest squad download, they want you to spend hours of your life creating an update with "the latest transfers and also teams regulated and promoted."

Yea I know but too bad for them, I don't have the time anymore.

I know you received my PM, why haven't you responded ?
 


Top