Kits.

Lupi

Youth Team
superb work as usual bob.
please can you make (when you have time) Italy away,Spain away and GK,Australia H&A,Sweden H&A,Denmark H&A and Portugal H&A? (I know is a big big request,but WC is comming and i like to have updated National Kits :) )
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
Lupi;2840960 said:
superb work as usual bob.
please can you make (when you have time) Italy away,Spain away and GK,Australia H&A,Sweden H&A,Denmark H&A and Portugal H&A? (I know is a big big request,but WC is comming and i like to have updated National Kits :) )

italy away, spain away, australia and portugal kits are done; as well as 90% of the international kits for the WC,
the 2010 WC patch we're working on will b released soon with everything updated
 

slnaing07

Club Supporter
BOB
can u PLEASEE make this arsenal goalie kit??
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
FIFA07mad;2842149 said:
Does anyone have a link to a south africa patch? Need it for my world cup :)

do you mean the country cmp? try searching liio's thread im pretty sure its there somewhere.

slnaing07;2842215 said:
BOB
can u PLEASEE make this arsenal goalie kit??

i think that either carpe or vez made that goalie kit. try seaching around, if you can't find it i guess i could make it.
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
btw, i'll post some screens of what has been done so far for the upcoming 2010 WC patch.
also thank u very much for the comments and as always expect more kits soon, i've just been busy with the WC patch.:D
 

slnaing07

Club Supporter
Bobscratchit;2842336 said:
i think that either carpe or vez made that goalie kit. try seaching around, if you can't find it i guess i could make it.

Carpe didnt make any arsenal kits and vez made the yellow one. thanks so much
 

FIFA07mad

Club Supporter
Bobscratchit;2842336 said:
do you mean the country cmp? try searching liio's thread im pretty sure its there somewhere.

Doesnt he just make big packs? Sorry but thats not very usefull when only trying to get one team :innocent_smile_1: but thanks for the tip anyway!
 

Bobscratchit

Reserve Team
MilaniDFB;2842783 said:
bob, will you post here the kits for the patch???

hmm... i dont think so, the international kits i've posted so far are the first versions of the kits, i will add some more details to the ones that will be included in the patch

FIFA07mad;2842883 said:
Doesnt he just make big packs? Sorry but thats not very usefull when only trying to get one team :innocent_smile_1: but thanks for the tip anyway!

he has individual cmps for practically every team in the world, i think i found SA in his filefront page. anyhow, i have SA, so if u want the cmp let me know ill post it here
 

FIFA07mad

Club Supporter
Bobscratchit;2842975 said:
he has individual cmps for practically every team in the world, i think i found SA in his filefront page. anyhow, i have SA, so if u want the cmp let me know ill post it here

Can you please post it that would be awesome man! (Y)
 


Top