Juventus F.C. [2011-2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xifio

The Von Trapps
ShiftyPowers;3058825 said:
You don't quite seem to realize what it means to be publicly traded, but whatever.
haha, ok ... fyi, your point about stockholders is acknowledged, but is invalid ...


ShiftyPowers;3058825 said:
I really couldn't give two ****s about Serie A
oh no, say it ain't so!


ShiftyPowers;3058825 said:
I just want Inter and Milan to get knocked off their little pedestal.
and what do you have against Milan and Inter? just the usual common person's will to see people who have succeeded, fail? this better not be another calciopoli-related misinformed grudge ...
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Xifio;3058929 said:
and what do you have against Milan and Inter? just the usual common person's will to see people who have succeeded, fail?

Uhhhh.... yeah, that's exactly what it is. I don't like people (or clubs) to think they're better than they are.
 

4ndr3i

SG's van Bommel
Man, just saw the goal Aguero scored.. I'll be so pissed if we don't manage to get him. Hope we don't get screwed by City again like the Dzeko deal so .. **** off Man City !!!
 

Mus

Fan Favourite
4ndr3i;3059373 said:
Man, just saw the goal Aguero scored.. I'll be so pissed if we don't manage to get him. Hope we don't get screwed by City again like the Dzeko deal so .. **** off Man City !!!

Seconded (Y)
 

4ndr3i

SG's van Bommel
ShiftyPowers;3059382 said:
Man, Dzeko was available for 18 months. If you didn't sign him, that's your club's fault, not City.

We wanted to.. but we couldn't sign him last year because of the stupid non-EU player limit rule. The best we could was this summer but he didn't want to wait.. and City really didn't need him tbh, they just buy for the sake of buying.
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Last year, come on man. Dzeko was BEGGING for a move even in the summer of 2009. In fact, if I'm not mistaken in the summer of 2009 he only had eyes for Juventus, but you guys sat on your hands, and by 2010 he just wanted to go anywhere else.
 

4ndr3i

SG's van Bommel
Maybe he wanted out but I doubt Wolfsburg would have sold him in 2009, they were Bundesliga champions and he was their star player. Plus we got Diego that summer and we thought he was the man that'll take Juve to the next level, so Dzeko wasn't really a priority at that time.
 

Juventino

Manager
Staff member
Moderator
Salihamidzic off to Wolfsburg. Dead wood at Juve, I'd say, but he did have one fine game:



And he supposedly had a good influence in the dressing room aswell, so hey, thanks Brazzo!
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
ShiftyPowers;3059352 said:
Uhhhh.... yeah, that's exactly what it is. I don't like people (or clubs) to think they're better than they are.
well, they're on a podium, not a pedestal ... so they are better than you think they are ...



Juventino;3060645 said:
Salihamidzic off to Wolfsburg. Dead wood at Juve, I'd say, but he did have one fine game:



And he supposedly had a good influence in the dressing room aswell, so hey, thanks Brazzo!
hah, that was a great game to watch as a neutral ... lot's of dead wood at Juve; good to see the clear-out has started, even if it's with a Bosman ...
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Xifio;3060664 said:
well, they're on a podium, not a pedestal ... so they are better than you think they are ...

They're on a pedestal in Italy, a dying league now 4th best in Europe with most of the major clubs down right now. Just because they win in Serie A doesn't mean they're all that good. If you want to promote a farce that Napoli is filling the void left by Juventus or Roma or Lazio, that's on you. Italian football is extremely down right now.
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
ShiftyPowers;3060794 said:
They're on a pedestal in Italy, a dying league now 4th best in Europe with most of the major clubs down right now. Just because they win in Serie A doesn't mean they're all that good. If you want to promote a farce that Napoli is filling the void left by Juventus or Roma or Lazio, that's on you. Italian football is extremely down right now.
oh, this is about wanting to see smaller teams beat traditional giants so that Italy's UEFA coefficient goes down the following season! hah, pathetic ...

I don't think you have too much scope to be talking about pedestals and not being good enough ... Inter, for one, are better than your club ... that's twice you guys have been beaten by them in the last two Champions League editions, right? losing to a team from a 4th rate league? that makes you, what, 5th rate at least ... man, it must suck to be you right now ...

and by your logic of hating people and clubs who think they are better than they are, you must hate yourself, and your perception of your club's standing, quite a lot right now ...
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
It has nothing to do with the coefficients, I was merely responding to you saying how awesome the Milan clubs are because they win stuff in Italy. **** is with you and starting all these arguments for no reason? It's human nature to want to see people at the top get taken down.
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
ShiftyPowers;3060817 said:
I was merely responding to you saying how awesome the Milan clubs are because they win stuff in Italy.
uh, what?


ShiftyPowers;3060817 said:
It has nothing to do with the coefficients.... **** is with you and starting all these arguments for no reason? It's human nature to want to see people at the top get taken down.
yeah, I said so, you agreed, and we'd have been good ...

but then you started off on clubs thinking they're better than they are ... Milan won the league comfortably, and Inter finished second -- they are better than the other teams in Italy ...

they never claimed to be the best in Europe, or any such thing ... Inter were the defending European Champions last season, but they never pretended to be the team that would break the repeat UCL champion hoodoo ...

so it is not at all clear where you're getting this 'not better than they think they are' stuff ... when you mentioned it being a "farce" for Napoli to think they can replace the traditional top teams, I thought it may be coz you wanted to see smaller teams beat the big boys in calcio, thereby ensuring a wholesale "farce" for Italy, both domestically and in Europe (the following season) ...
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps


I would prefer you guys get Kun, coz I think Pepito will end up in Italy sooner or later ...

but Atleti will hold out for €45m, especially since Man City, Chelsea, Real, etc. are still interested ... the hope lies in the possibility that, along with 30 mil cash, they accept taking Momo or Melo and maybe Marco Motta in part-exchange -- hah!
 

Juventino

Manager
Staff member
Moderator
Uh oh... the new jerseys will be unveiled today...



There has been a hideous pink away kit swirling around the internets for a while now, and this might confirm that shirt... We'll find out soon. :(


Oh, and Pirlo for the first time in Bianconeri colours. :D

 

Xifio

The Von Trapps


this pink one? haha (H)

btw, that Juve ceremonial robe is badass ... and Pirlo pulls off the 'mysterious vestments' look quite well ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top