Jgp 16

miketheslummy

Youth Team
This post is really awesome but it is also sooo long and big.

Two Questions :
1)Can I install just the graphis "side" of the mod without affecting DB and previuos careers ? If yes which mods Have I to install?

2)Can someone review for us the gameplay part of this mod ?
How do you feel with that ? Seems this is a completely different approach from other mods..
So that's why I'm curious about it.


Thanks in advance. Hope my post is not off topic and congrats again for your job man!
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
miketheslummy;3929739 said:
This post is really awesome but it is also sooo long and big.

Two Questions :
1)Can I install just the graphis "side" of the mod without affecting DB and previuos careers ? If yes which mods Have I to install?

2)Can someone review for us the gameplay part of this mod ?
How do you feel with that ? Seems this is a completely different approach from other mods..
So that's why I'm curious about it.


Thanks in advance. Hope my post is not off topic and congrats again for your job man!

tks mate:)


for the graphics part,just don't install the custom gameplay mod.
every other mod is graphic-based.

as for the gameplay,,you'll have to test & find out.
there will be a lot of changes from default.
anyway..remember to make a backup & restore it incase you don't like the changes.

imo 90% chance is that that won't happen :D
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
realistic assignments v 9.0 beta build 15-05-16 released!


feature-
cl update + CTG gameplay update
*new graphic lighting configuration update beta(please note it is a beta & requires more tests!)
*new realistic pitches-Borussia Park,Emirates Stadium



LINK

preview of emirates pitch-

 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
CUSTOM TEAMS' GAMEPLAY 9.2 RELEASED!

MOD NOW COVERS 134 teams :)

new teams added-
Barnsley(League One ENG)
Walsall(League One ENG)






screen:-

 

soul_eclipse

Youth Team
Tested fantastick working carrer mode.
My carrer mode club is chelsea,can you make turf(as Emirates) for Stamford Bridge ?

Sory my bad english
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
j_jovan66;3930251 said:
Single links for Borussia Park,Emirates Stadium thanks :)

here mate:
http://www79.zippyshare.com/v/unJFANru/file.html

soul_eclipse;3930252 said:
Tested fantastick working carrer mode.
My carrer mode club is chelsea,can you make turf(as Emirates) for Stamford Bridge ?

Sory my bad english

yes..i will probably update stamford bridge next :)

just wanted to share this(for chelsea fans):

new 16-17 HD home kit link:http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/hi8QTPa7/file.html

(all credits go to Tunevi)

screenshot:

 

matteoz

Youth Team
I found a way to remove the ghost square lines whilst having the mod enabled. I will test it further and post the fix here.
 

matteoz

Youth Team
matteoz;3930431 said:
I found a way to remove the ghost square lines whilst having the mod enabled. I will test it further and post the fix here.

OK guys here is the fix for the ghost square lines across the whole pitch.

delete these three files from FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\pitch:

pitchcolor_0_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_1_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_3_textures.rx3


This will do the trick.
 

freda0

Club Supporter
matteoz;3930707 said:
OK guys here is the fix for the ghost square lines across the whole pitch.

delete these three files from FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\pitch:

pitchcolor_0_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_1_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_3_textures.rx3


This will do the trick.

THANK YOU, MATE! That sure solved the damn thing. Finally! Awesome job! Can't belive that anoying thing was caused by those stupid three files.
 

Chuny

Chairman
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
matteoz;3930707 said:
OK guys here is the fix for the ghost square lines across the whole pitch.

delete these three files from FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\pitch:

pitchcolor_0_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_1_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_3_textures.rx3


This will do the trick.

That's GREAT man!

Now all I need to know is how to get rid of these dirt/mud stuff:




I'd rather have a 'perfect' pitch throughout the match.
It's currently a little too exaggerated for my taste.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
RiffkeyCarlos;3930455 said:
Wow! Surely will try all these.. These are bunch of amazing mods to try!

Thanks mate! Keep up ur work!!:clap::clap:

tks mate!

Dave Fillo;3930591 said:
hi Jeet, great work as usual, what do i do with configure.ini?

copy it in /FIFA16 folder :)

j_jovan66;3930635 said:
Jeet when you will made Old Trafford pitch :)

not sure..after Stamford Bridge maybe.

matteoz;3930707 said:
OK guys here is the fix for the ghost square lines across the whole pitch.

delete these three files from FIFA 16\data\sceneassets\pitch:

pitchcolor_0_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_1_textures.rx3
pitchcolor_3_textures.rx3

This will do the trick.

wtf man! such a simple solution!
tried everything except that :S
anyway..i'll check out the textures.

thank you :jap:

::..Federico Debla..::;3930737 said:
That's GREAT man!

Now all I need to know is how to get rid of these dirt/mud stuff:

I'd rather have a 'perfect' pitch throughout the match.
It's currently a little too exaggerated for my taste.

faced the same issue in FIFA 15.
maybe its fixable in settings.lua?
 


Top