FIFA 15 Texture Files

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
can someone upload a FIFA 15 Kit & Short/Sock texture as well as the blank Minikit texture ?

i'm ready to make some kits.
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
regularcat;3748487 said:
can someone upload a FIFA 15 Kit & Short/Sock texture as well as the blank Minikit texture ?

i'm ready to make some kits.
I tried to make the blank minkit, not a good attempt, but it could help, the other files are in there as well :)

DOWNLOAD
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
krisaju95;3748497 said:
I tried to make the blank minkit, not a good attempt, but it could help, the other files are in there as well :)

DOWNLOAD
are those kit textures from FIFA 15 ?

is that minikit template the same as FIFA 15 ?
 

krisaju95

Manager
Administrator
Moderator
Super Moderator
The kit textures are from 15. The minikit, I found one in the forum and tried to make a template out of it, I wouldn't recommend using it, but I've added the original so maybe you could do a much better job at it
The template is for 15 as well
 

Kaps

Youth Team
Grafsky, for some reason away kits for Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Rangers are all missing.
Could you please re-upload just
kit_82_1_0.rx3,
kit_83_1_0.rx3 and
kit_86_1_0.rx3
files, please?
 

Kaps

Youth Team
Kaps;3750058 said:
Grafsky, for some reason away kits for Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Rangers are all missing.
Could you please re-upload just
kit_82_1_0.rx3,
kit_83_1_0.rx3 and
kit_86_1_0.rx3
files, please?
Anyone, just these 3, please?
 

Kaps

Youth Team
Please guys, can anyone upload away kits from the game for Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Rangers?
All 3 are missing from Grafsky's links.
 


Top