FIFA 14 Better Career Patch

coolrex

Youth Team
beta990;3669761 said:
You need to edit the (patched) fifadb with DB Master (13), you will need to edit the career_youthplayerattributes table. Very simple, just download, edit and regenerate. :)

Can you give the setup.exe
Of DB master 14

Sent in my Gallardo with Niggatalk 3
 

valerio07

Club Supporter
beta990;3669780 said:
Thanks valerio07,

Also added your suggestions to playerretirement.ini to V5 Beta 3. :D
Glad it helped, let see if the problem is solved^^

ah, nice FIFA 14 BCP splash screen
EasyMore;3669910 said:
Ok tried v5.0 beta3 and I think the retirig problem is solved thx beta. I'm going to see if there are any other bugs but it seems it's fine now for me :D
oh so it's working, nice
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Simsbury88;3669805 said:
I've tested 5.0 V2 and noticed that regens are showing up all as 21 yrs old and all with 1-2 overall. At least the regens that are 2 overall are all 21. Not sure about other ages. I think my other problem was just because I was used to Southampton having more players that weren't retiring. I had 5 in the first season all 29-30. Also will these new versions be save game compatible? In addition, I've seen the manager ai over 4.0 and 5.0 using their youth talent in the starting 11 more. For example Liverpool uses Baio a lot in games even though he is a 55 overall.
Please try V5 Beta 3. :)
MR13;3669811 said:
hey beta, what tools you use for editing db ?
DB Master & IM Master 12. Without these tools I would be lost. :D
Simsbury88;3669826 said:
Just found something funny. Managing the French national team. See a 85 rated GK I don't recognize. Look him up. I find thishttp://prntscr.com/3hsptz

Prnt screen of his in game stats for me: http://prntscr.com/3hsqje
Nice, will check this out! :)
phenompy;3669829 said:
Glad it helped! Everton just sold Barckley to city at the start of the season and some players seem to be retired, they went last on the table until January where they bough Carrol, Schmeichel and Cleverly and they seem to be doing it fine now, i'm sure if there was a safe mode to make the last transfers day 24hrs things like this would happen a lot more. I'll keep on testing, there seems to be a lot of "old" regens lately though...
Ok, thanks! Please keep me posted. :)
shenjuku21;3669901 said:
@beta990 I'm using your patch version 4.0 final without your database. idk wether i'm the only one that have this bug that player will go on free transfer in transfer window. usually the player with position ST and GK age around 29-34 will do a free tranfer. the other position do not transfer at all. but player with high rating like suarez do transfer with prices. so where can i change this problem. i'm at lost. and also what do rna.ini do? sorry for my english.
Thanks, will take a look if I have the same issue, with patched db.
rna.ini = gameplay patch
EasyMore;3669910 said:
Ok tried v5.0 beta3 and I think the retirig problem is solved thx beta. I'm going to see if there are any other bugs but it seems it's fine now for me :D
Thanks to valerio07. :)
valerio07;3669955 said:
Glad it helped, let see if the problem is solved^^

ah, nice FIFA 14 BCP splash screen

oh so it's working, nice
Please check if it all has been solved. :)
coolrex;3669948 said:
Can you give the setup.exe
Of DB master 14
http://fifa-master.com/downloads/category/61-tools-for-fifa-14
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
Hey Beta. The new update is great. Gameplay feels much better and more difficult.

One thing I've noticed is that player growth can still be a bit irregular. I played one season with Man City, and players like Jovetic grew to 87 (+4), while players on loan like Rekik did not grow at all. Same with younger players on bench and reserves. Some will grow +4 while others wont grow at all.

I'm using v2 with database patch right now, will try v3 later. Thanks for your hard work.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
Foxyf76;3669970 said:
Hey Beta. The new update is great. Gameplay feels much better and more difficult.

One thing I've noticed is that player growth can still be a bit irregular. I played one season with Man City, and players like Jovetic grew to 87 (+4), while players on loan like Rekik did not grow at all. Same with younger players on bench and reserves. Some will grow +4 while others wont grow at all.

I'm using v2 with database patch right now, will try v3 later. Thanks for your hard work.
Thanks for the feedback!

I released V4 already.. so better check V4 instead of V3. :P
Will try to release a final tomorrow (if all goes well). :)
 

Foxyf76

Senior Squad
I tried the code to reveal player stats in v4 but it did not work. In v2 player ratings were showed without the code. Could you take a look at this? Thanks.
 

beta990

Reserve Team
valerio07;3669997 said:
hmm do you know if there is a 64bit version of db master, i would like to try it but i can't; the setup always give me an error.
Not needed, it runs fine on (Windows 8) 64-bit here. What sort of error are you getting?
Foxyf76;3670035 said:
I tried the code to reveal player stats in v4 but it did not work. In v2 player ratings were showed without the code. Could you take a look at this? Thanks.
Thanks, will take a look. Didn't know exactly what I changed, but I don't want to included this, because I think is some sort of game cheating. ;P
Will update the FAQ. :)

EDIT: Could you try this change please in gtndatareveal.csv?
Code:
UseOmissionListMinExperience,1
 

valerio07

Club Supporter
beta990;3670093 said:
Not needed, it runs fine on (Windows 8) 64-bit here. What sort of error are you getting?

Thanks, will take a look. Didn't know exactly what I changed, but I don't want to included this, because I think is some sort of game cheating. ;P
Will update the FAQ. :)

EDIT: Could you try this change please in gtndatareveal.csv?
Code:
UseOmissionListMinExperience,1

it say that i need to check if my system is 32 or 64 bit and to contact the software publisher..meh

Oh now that i'm here, do i have to exit the career as soon as i create it or i have to exit after 1 day is passed?

an example that i took online
 

beta990

Reserve Team
valerio07;3670097 said:
it say that i need to check if my system is 32 or 64 bit and to contact the software publisher..meh

Oh now that i'm here, do i have to exit the career as soon as i create it or i have to exit after 1 day is passed?

an example that i took online
That is really weird. Have you tried setting it in Compatible modus (e.g. Windows XP)? You do run it as Admin right?
Foxyf76;3670130 said:
I tired this, but it did not change anything. Player stats are still hidden.
Hmm, will take a look. Have upload V2 to old releases, in the mean time, you could copy that file to the game directory. :)
 

MR13

Club Supporter
beta990;3670139 said:
That is really weird. Have you tried setting it in Compatible modus (e.g. Windows XP)? You do run it as Admin right?

Hmm, will take a look. Have upload V2 to old releases, in the mean time, you could copy that file to the game directory. :)

hey beta i have same problem with valerio07
 

yagyesh

Club Supporter
beta990;3669129 said:
Really strange, did you update your game/squads or reset the squads or something?

No I am using Your Database . I also regenerated the database with the file master. This Problem always happen To me after playing 5 or 6 seasons in career mode .
 

coolrex

Youth Team


this are my settings when i play with legends DB career

When i play normal DB, i play with normal youth,


Sent in my Gallardo with Niggatalk 3
 


Top