As title says, whats your wishlist for next FIFA?
We already tried everything that FIFA 12 have to offer, or at leas majority of things. As I first time played FIFA 12 I was impressed, like most of us was, but after a few matches it was clear for me that this year I wont give FIFA 12 a lot of chances.
1. First and basic, Impact Engine fix. It have so many bugs that there are already tons of videos mocking it on YouTube. For me Impact Engine didn't made any big leap forward in terms of gameplay improving. We didn't complain on those old-school tackling and jostling animations in FIFA 11, right? Just fix its bugs and it should be fine.
2. Gameplays is so heavy and have robotic movements. Make it fluid, like in 11.
3. Manager Mode... EA, take a peak on PES Manager Mode. You'll be embarrased with your one after trying PES MM.
4. Training challenges, just for fun. Running throughout cones, freekicks, dribllings etc.
5. Better night and rainy match atmphosfere, it's so depressing. On other hand day matches are great.
6. PES like net physics.
7. Refeers? Oh, they are awesome... not!!!
So, thats my wish list, if I remember something I'll add. What's on your mind, guys?