FIFA 13 How To Thread

razvanultra55

Reserve Team
u have to give the correct path to Reg by clicking right on the soft....if u have the original version, if u have a pre-installed pirated version of the game i don't think it will work.
 

hayman

Club Supporter
I think this is the proper place for my question!

I've been editing fifa for some years. Now fifa 13 is here and I started editing the database. Since i'm curious, and also impatient I tried to create a simple db editor for player ratings and statts. Step one is to load info from the fifa db.
I tried to create a simple program for it, but I failed. I keep failing to load the database in VB or Delphi. Anyone??
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
hayman;3322526 said:
I think this is the proper place for my question!

I've been editing fifa for some years. Now fifa 13 is here and I started editing the database. Since i'm curious, and also impatient I tried to create a simple db editor for player ratings and statts. Step one is to load info from the fifa db.
I tried to create a simple program for it, but I failed. I keep failing to load the database in VB or Delphi. Anyone??

the best place to ask this is via pm to a member who makes tools who can help you like bernd or baddie.
 

hayman

Club Supporter
You're probably right ;) It would have been great if posted in a topic so others can leard en add comments.

I'll take your advise and send out a pm, thnx
 

hayman

Club Supporter
In the database, with DBM12 by selecting players table en go to the "birthday" row ;)
You'll need to search by playerID, you can find them here on the forum.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
oknzl;3319519 said:
...I had to do it this way because after installing File Master 12 and adding the Regystry Key my File Master didn’t even start up...

I have the same problem with File Master 12. It just doesn't open and gives a "stopped working" message. My OS is Windows 7, 64bit. I've got NET Framework 4 set. Could it be because of the OS? And another question - do I have to install it in the FIFA 13 directory?
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
gonzaga;3326469 said:
I have the same problem with File Master 12. It just doesn't open and gives a "stopped working" message. My OS is Windows 7, 64bit. I've got NET Framework 4 set. Could it be because of the OS? And another question - do I have to install it in the FIFA 13 directory?

File Master 12 - File Exporter/BH Regenerator
(requires an empty FIFA 12 folder inside an EA Sports folder in this path - C:\Program Files)
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
Thanks, regularcat! Could you please explain what the numbers in the kit files mean? <SOLVED>Which one is teams ID, which one is gk or first etc? And what are this long numbers after name "kit"? Could this be the teams ID? And is it one .rx3 file for a single kit? I guess I could find out myself, but this new method of editing and the whole renovated file extentions and database since my last FIFA 09 are confusing me a bit. So I just don't want to mess up to much the game. Thank you in advance! <SOLVED>

In addition I have to say I spotted some kit files have numbers like this: kit_110144_20_0.rx3. If the first number is team id, the second usualy is the first, second or third kit, or gk kit. But they are normaly numbered from 0 to 3. What are these files? And what about gk kits that? Do every generic gk kit have its the respective teams id? :confused:
 

Ivsa

Youth Team
nfsking2000;3327652 said:
Is there any way to decrease dribbling skill for the whole game?

Lower the agility for all players in the game, you can do it trough db12 master, export the players table, open it in excel, select the row where the agility stats is, and then lower it all by some % (find on google how), then save ti, import it back in db, regenerate, and voila, player are slower on turning, going around you, dribbling, etc!?
 

tbpierrot

Club Supporter
What do i need to edit to stop the logo being drawn on the kit ingame? ive downloaded a kit with the logo included, and the game is drawing the logo on just above it... how can i make it just use the logo included in the texture?
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
tbpierrot;3328882 said:
What do i need to edit to stop the logo being drawn on the kit ingame? ive downloaded a kit with the logo included, and the game is drawing the logo on just above it... how can i make it just use the logo included in the texture?
The easiest way is to edit the texture in Photoshop for instance and to remove the logo on the shirt. If you have some basic skills it would take you 1 minute. But if you insist to use the logo which is on the kit, I doubt it would work for you.
 

nfsking2000

Club Supporter
Ivsa;3328134 said:
Lower the agility for all players in the game, you can do it trough db12 master, export the players table, open it in excel, select the row where the agility stats is, and then lower it all by some % (find on google how), then save ti, import it back in db, regenerate, and voila, player are slower on turning, going around you, dribbling, etc!?

Thanks. I'll try.
 

tbpierrot

Club Supporter
Okay, more kit issues. Having finally set my team up with 5 kits available from selection, looking good with no doubled logos etc, i spent some time editing different versions of each kit, with patches/armbands different for each tournament, creating templates along the way to make sure i can repeat the process quickly with as many teams as i like.
I created some additional rx3 files - kit_13_0_0/1/2/3, kit_13_1_0/1/2/3 - with 0 blank for friendlies/league cup, 1 for epl, 2 for fa cup, 3 for europe (assuming i can swap the files out if i ever get promotion to CL, never going to be in both competitions so only need one rx3 for european competition.
I put in the necessary commands in the revolution mod... and i get a CTD as soon as i get to kit selection for newcastle. Do i need to put entries in the DB for each version of each kit? or have i misread something badly along the way?
 

ApexMITO

Club Supporter
My problem is this: I would like to import the kit away champions league for Borussia D. (you know the one with vertical stripes) without giving up any other kit already ingame, then I read soccergaming to use the master db and change the string teamkits, I copy the string and rename both the teamkitid (going to put the highest number of column +1) and also change the teamkitypetechid (I put 4 because I wish it was my 4 'kit), then save. Then I put in the folder sceneassets my kit that I exported from cm12 (having already on fifa 12) and renamed kit_22_4_0. Regenerated all with the regenerator 3.1.
The kit screen ingame the game selection exists (so the game reads the new slot?), but the kit is that horrible amount of square green-blue. Can anyone tell me where am I wrong? Thank you!
 

tezzad

Club Supporter
Sorry if this is a silly question. I've never edited fifa before, but how can I replace the generic EA boots, with custom ones?

Could somebody give me a step-by-step guide, please?

I'd like to note that I have downloaded the tools from the OP but the RX tool crashes for me every time.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
tbpierrot;3329616 said:
Okay, more kit issues. Having finally set my team up with 5 kits available from selection, looking good with no doubled logos etc, i spent some time editing different versions of each kit, with patches/armbands different for each tournament, creating templates along the way to make sure i can repeat the process quickly with as many teams as i like.
I created some additional rx3 files - kit_13_0_0/1/2/3, kit_13_1_0/1/2/3 - with 0 blank for friendlies/league cup, 1 for epl, 2 for fa cup, 3 for europe (assuming i can swap the files out if i ever get promotion to CL, never going to be in both competitions so only need one rx3 for european competition.
I put in the necessary commands in the revolution mod... and i get a CTD as soon as i get to kit selection for newcastle. Do i need to put entries in the DB for each version of each kit? or have i misread something badly along the way?

My opinion is - yes, you have to put entry for the new selection in the DB. I put a record for the 3rd Napoli kit in the database, otherwise it wouldn't show up in the game. Maybe the crash is inflicted by the conflict between RM data and statements and the original database. Its just a guess, but it seems reasonable.
 


Top