Creation Master Standard - What is it?

myx

Senior Squad
Yes, ive also made red version :)







 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
iard68;2606021 said:
Ciao Rinaldo!
there are many teams that today are not in the game...
but there was in the past (like hellas verona, messina, cesena, rajo vallecano and so on...): why do you assigned them a new id, instead of the old one?
In order to have a simple rule for the allocation of players ids too.

iard68;2606021 said:
Can you reserve a range of ids for personal customizations, like fantaclubs or classics teams, so that we haven't conflicts with cms compliant patchs in the future?
CMS is an open standard, it will grow according to the requests.
 

savuz

Youth Team
I tried to import Russian Adboards (id = 394), but CM AdboardID is only max 245. How can i solve this problem?
 

skeptik

Reserve Team
Rinaldo,
I created Malaysia Super League and later on Malaysia Premier League for season 09, but probably you already knew.

Pls guide me how can I can ensure that my patch can be play in career mode up to the 4th season and later on to national team.

One thing came in mind, if I remember correctly, you have advise us previously to create a young player the same number with the intended league.

My question is, how can I setup the young player and what is the CMS id for young malaysia nationality, or should I just create young player with any 4xxxxxx ID number.

And, is it compulsary for create different young player.
In Malaysia League, I already created 14 teams for MSL, and WIP MPL, also 14 teams. In Malaysia league, current season rules indicates at least one U20 player must play full match, and each team can list up to 3 u20 players. So, how can I make up of this, I really need your guideline or advise.

Thank you in advance.
 

skeptik

Reserve Team
skeptik;2608813 said:
Rinaldo,
I created Malaysia Super League and later on Malaysia Premier League for season 09, but probably you already knew.

Pls guide me how can I can ensure that my patch can be play in career mode up to the 4th season and later on to national team.

One thing came in mind, if I remember correctly, you have advise us previously to create a young player the same number with the intended league.

My question is, how can I setup the young player and what is the CMS id for young malaysia nationality, or should I just create young player with any 4xxxxxx ID number.

And, is it compulsary for create different young player.
In Malaysia League, I already created 14 teams for MSL, and WIP MPL, also 14 teams. In Malaysia league, current season rules indicates at least one U20 player must play full match, and each team can list up to 3 u20 players. So, how can I make up of this, I really need your guideline or advise.

Thank you in advance.

I wonder if Rinaldo no longer read this thread. My Q above is still pending. Busy maybe. I'm still waiting for his wisdom and advise.:blush:
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
skeptik;2611707 said:
I wonder if Rinaldo no longer read this thread. My Q above is still pending. Busy maybe. I'm still waiting for his wisdom and advise.:blush:

Sorry but I was too busy for a while. Well my sugestions are:
1) Increse the retirement age, there is a string for that somewhere in career.ini file

2) It is a good rule to have as many young players as the players in the database, this is what EA does with its original database. To create a young player it is ehough to assign a player id higher than 400000.

Honestly I don't think it is a problem of the patch maker to create all the young players because this woud make each patch twice bigger. But maybe it is a good idea to highlight this info to the users if they want to play a long career.
 

jmanu86

Club Supporter
Hey rinaldo Im a CM user, but I just made a format in my hard drive and now I can't use the CM when I install it says that the program cannot run for some kind of error. You know what's wrong? I tried every version and everything I could! Help me please!
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
jmanu86;2617580 said:
Hey rinaldo Im a CM user, but I just made a format in my hard drive and now I can't use the CM when I install it says that the program cannot run for some kind of error. You know what's wrong? I tried every version and everything I could! Help me please!

Install .NET Framework 2 and Direct X for Managed Code
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
@Rinaldo: The "cms" is a great idea and fantastic work. I'm enthusiastic.
I write the instruction for the CM09 and I want to see, that I also great an exact instruction for the CMS!
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
Andreasmax;2618376 said:
@Rinaldo: The "cms" is a great idea and fantastic work. I'm enthusiastic.
I write the instruction for the CM09 and I want to see, that I also great an exact instruction for the CMS!

You are very welcome. I guess that the problem is to start to see some CMS patch available so people can become familiar with them and ask for CMS compliance.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
I am available for the following activities:
1) If you have designed a CMS compliant patch I can double check it and give the official CMS approval

2) If you have designed a non CMS patch (both in CMP or self-installing) I can convert it in a CMS compliant patch.

3) If you are interested to become a CMS promoter I can teach you how to do the two jobs above and give you the authority to release the CMS compliance approval.
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
The problem is that many are not familiar with the CMS, but it is not difficult.
I've noticed, a patch can be easily compatible CMS.
I hope that I'm through my instructions make it is used.

@Rinaldo: What's the simplest solution, if I one a not-compatible patch import in my cms-database?
Apollox and I has the idea you can alter the Tournament-ID's so, that one all Cups can play in the 1. Season. (Therefore all EA and CMS ID's) You can this fix in a next cms-version? (Fifa2010)
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
Andreasmax;2618409 said:
@Rinaldo: What's the simplest solution, if I one a not-compatible patch import in my cms-database?
Apollox and I has the idea you can alter the Tournament-ID's so, that one all Cups can play in the 1. Season. (Therefore all EA and CMS ID's) You can this fix in a next cms-version? (Fifa2010)
I can't understand this phrase, can you please explain again.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
Andreasmax;2618409 said:
The problem is that many are not familiar with the CMS, but it is not difficult.
I've noticed, a patch can be easily compatible CMS.
I hope that I'm through my instructions make it is used.

Well i don't know what you are going to do but I want to share my thougts here.
1) If you create a CMS from scratch it is quite easy, just create the new objects you need with the proper id using the automatic new id generator available in CM09 or finding the right id using the pdf documentation.

2) If you want to adapt an existing patch in .cmp format this should be not too difficult. Open the patch and take note of all the objects that the patch is going to create. Then close the patch and create yourself these new objects with the proper CMS id. Now open again the patch and, using the replace function, assign each object of the patch to the corresponding CMS object you have already created, import and save. Now you can create a new cmp patch that is CMS compliant.

3) If you are going to create a CMS staring from a self installing patch you need before to pass through the creation of a non-CMS compliant patch in cmp format and then move to step 2.

Of course there is also another way: if you are enough expert of the database structure and you are skilled in Excel you can export some tables from the database using DbMaster, edit the tables so the ids are CMS compliant with Excel and import them back. Now you can move to the graphic files and, using the file master, rename all the necessary graphics.
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
CMS 1.0 - Fifa09: Old => New

AUT-Bundesliga ID64 => ID101
BEL-1e Klasse ID86 => ID105
CZE-Czech Liga ID89 => ID106
DEN-Superligaen ID68 => ID107
ENG-League One ID05 => ID108
ENG-League Two ID06 => ID109
FRA-Ligue 1 ID50 => ID110
FRA-Ligue 2 ID51 => ID112
GER-Bundesliga ID48 => ID114
GER-2. Liga ID49 => ID115
NED-Eredivisie ID64 => ID226
IRL-Premier League ID88 => ID227
ITA-Serie A ID34 =>ID245
ITA-Serie B ID35 =>ID276
KOR-K-League ID17 =>ID347
and more......

All Leagues Tournament-ID over 95
All Cups Tournament:ID under 95
thats would be better! I can play all Cups in the 1. Season!
 


Top