Animations Patch - Beta

KULCAT

Youth Team
Still havent had any luck downloading it. It's just never there when i check it. I hope you upload the next version somewhere else :nape:
 

Keegan

Yardie
Staff member
Moderator
Really good patch! I scored a back-heeled goal in the Carling Cup Final... highlight reel stuff!
:ewan:
 

OckHAM

Reserve Team
One of the main problem of this excellent modification that re-enables some moves present in Fifa 2005 was the frequence of "special moves" during the game: with the 0.4 version was almost impossible to score with a simple header, because the player almost always did a flying kick: has this been modified or the frequence is the same of the version 0.4? Thanks in advance for the answer.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
Actually the chance that you have to be sure to hit the ball with the head is to press W instead of D.
I am trying to reduce the bike kick frecuency but, up to now, I was only able to get them or don't get them. No way in the middle. But I didn't give up yet.
 

bruno167

Senior Squad
Hi.
The version 1.0 is fantastic but has a problem: its too easy to beat the goalkeppers not only in 1 against 1 but in the shoots in the area too.
Please fix this or remove this new keeper movements.
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
bruno167 said:
Hi.
The version 1.0 is fantastic but has a problem: its too easy to beat the goalkeppers not only in 1 against 1 but in the shoots in the area too.
Please fix this or remove this new keeper movements.
I do not agree, only the 1-1 situation has been modified in order to make it easier to beat the keeper. With standard shots the keeper has the same probability to catch or deflect the ball then before but can do it using a different save. If you want to adjust this probability you have to modify the string CPU_GOALIE_SKILL in the file cpudiff.ini archived in the ini_pc.big.
This is my understanding of the matter.
 

santista

Youth Team
you dont think you can add the style of the world cup 2002 with the curved ground and air passes that way the game would be some what more realistic ?????
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
santista said:
you dont think you can add the style of the world cup 2002 with the curved ground and air passes that way the game would be some what more realistic ?????
I think that the passing style is controlled by the gameplay and I am not an expert of it. With the animations patch I can't modify the trajectory of the ball but only the movements of the player (up to now).
 

avok23

Youth Team
santista thts a nice ass you've got there. may i touch it? lol.

hey can you fix the keeper rush animation? it looks really gay. also if you can shorten the goalies dive leght it would seriously work well with my new gameplay pacth. tht would totally remove the goalis chances of making imposible saves.

if you can change the headers or increase jump height it would really improve the terrible gameplay ea has implememnted
 

Rinaldo

Senior Squad
avok23 said:
santista thts a nice ass you've got there. may i touch it? lol.

hey can you fix the keeper rush animation? it looks really gay. also if you can shorten the goalies dive leght it would seriously work well with my new gameplay pacth. tht would totally remove the goalis chances of making imposible saves.

if you can change the headers or increase jump height it would really improve the terrible gameplay ea has implememnted
Hi avok,
as I said already before, I am not able to modify animations but just to use animations already embedded in the game but left unused by EA. So at the moment I cannot do what you are asking for.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
or maybe you could pass on your knowledge to budding new FIFa editors? :chew: Or maybe a hexedit Tutorial? (for the animations that is :jap: ;) )
 

snoppf1

Senior Squad
liverpool away updated


oh cr*p wrong thread


rinaldo, the bin file needs to be edited by maybe another program, that hex program isant the right thing to edit it with
 


Top