Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-04-2016, 12:44:AM   #1
K-Roq
Youth Team

K-Roq is on a distinguished road
Soccergaming Adblock?

Now the website tells me I need to turn off my adblock for chrome to be able to see the site? anyone else getting this???

Kinda annoying

Last edited by K-Roq; 20-04-2016 at 12:51:AM.
K-Roq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 02:19:AM   #2
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Yeah. I don't like it either.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 04:46:AM   #3
riesscar
Youth Team

riesscar will become famous soon enough
This is a truly unfortunate development. I think that it will make me have to turn to another site unfortunately. I'm not infecting my computer by disabling my security. Ask for donation SGF! I'll donate, but don't ask me to accept malware onto my system!
riesscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 10:52:AM   #4
white_knight
Youth Team

white_knight will become famous soon enough
I used to have AdBlock turned off on SG (like I do with any other website I support), but then some time ago I had to turn it on because ads were so annoying I couldn't even send PMs. Now I got it disabled, but I still think some ads are way too annoying and hinder browsing. Please at least disable the dynamic ad that pops up on the right for us registered users.
white_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2016, 05:59:PM   #5
luabys
Youth Team

luabys is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_knight View Post
I used to have AdBlock turned off on SG (like I do with any other website I support), but then some time ago I had to turn it on because ads were so annoying I couldn't even send PMs. Now I got it disabled, but I still think some ads are way too annoying and hinder browsing. Please at least disable the dynamic ad that pops up on the right for us registered users.
i agree
Non chiedermi il perché......
Di tempo ne passato....
Ma siamo ancora qua...
E oggi come allora....
Difendo la città.....
ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE
ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE ALE
luabys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2016, 11:19:AM   #6
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
I have to say that the ads are really bad now. Not only are they at the top and bottom of the page, and sometimes on the side, now every tab has a box that I have to close and ads that seperate posts. It's really making this an uncomfortable place.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2016, 04:09:PM   #7
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Use this anti-adblock killer. Works like a charm. https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock...k-killer--reek

Download greasemonkey or tampermonkey, then subscribe to anti-adblock killer and install the script from step 3.

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2016, 05:17:PM   #8
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Everything's changed in few months.. And agreed, its annoying too. Trying the above ad blocker.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2016, 05:48:PM   #9
V.K
Starting XI

V.K will become famous soon enoughV.K will become famous soon enough
I am afraid these forums will lose a lot of peoplebecause of this.

Personally, I am no longer using it until adblock is allowed.
Old 22-04-2016, 07:34:AM   #10
js121
Youth Team

js121 is on a distinguished road
yeah, pretty bad decision to make these annoying ads a MUST. Would be much better if they were at least small static ads on the side somewhere. Instead we have them everywhere.
Old 22-04-2016, 12:09:PM   #11
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Never use ad blocker usually. And SG forum was fine some months ago. Ads were small and well organized and no pop ups.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 07:55:PM   #12
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Look, I understand you want people to see and click on the ads. But the way they are now popping up everywhere and basically taking over the whole page, they're really making it almost impossible to use these forums properly. Could you at least make them a little less in your face and annoying? This is really a reason for me not to come here anymore (must say I was already visiting this place very little anymore, but still...).

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2016, 09:39:AM   #13
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
The mods have nothing to do with these ads, dislike them as much as you do and have expressed out annoyance and concerns to the site owners

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote