Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 02:57:AM   #40
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Just purchased it myself; I really need this version to be good because I'll be playing it a LOT. I'll give you my impressions in a couple days.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:42:AM   #41
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Not really sure yet which direction I want to go for my first save game. I started a game with Juve, but I don't really like Juve's current roster on FM. I always prefer to play with wingers and Juve don't have those. The main reason I started with Juve is Pogba, he's probably the best young player, but I'm still leaning towards starting a game with another club.

What about you, Nim?

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:23:AM   #42
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I started with Bayern. I'm pissed that Pep's current vision is impossible to create on FM, so I'm just going with a Heynckes style formation.

Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.

Old 07-11-2014, 11:28:AM   #43
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:44:AM   #44
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.
This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:30:PM   #45
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.
For the first time they released the demo only a day or so before full release.

I think part of it was they wanted people to buy the game to try the beta.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:34:PM   #46
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Where did you guys buy it? Russians have such cheap keys, fuck them!
Old 07-11-2014, 07:00:PM   #47
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Steam

Old 07-11-2014, 07:01:PM   #48
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower View Post
This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.
Actually if you click on the player in the position (not the name though, that takes you to the player page), it'll give you a list of suitable players for that position. I find this goes pretty fast, so I'm not as upset anymore.

Old 07-11-2014, 07:10:PM   #49
Filipower
Bunburyist

Yeah but sometimes I found that option didn't show an AML in the ML spot for example.
Old 11-11-2014, 12:39:PM   #50
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
http://www.stuff.tv/how-football-man...l-game/feature

Rangers actually put a bid in for Messi
Old 11-11-2014, 05:15:PM   #51
Filipower
Bunburyist

Haha yeah they talk about that on the documentary!
Old 12-11-2014, 04:33:PM   #52
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Also this
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...otball-4612729