Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 83 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 08:31:AM   #53
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

BFL TEAM is on a distinguished road
I made the changes in leagueteamlinks and now it seems that everything is OK. I go to six round of the season and there was no problems with getting fired. I`m playing every matches couse I testing graphics too and there was no any crashes for now. I make transfer in summer window. I buy player from other team in Bulgarian A group and there was no problem. Transfer widow finished without crashes too. I make some other test, like to change nation id to 9, for any cases if this year it`ll work, but without success. The game crash when career is loading. After that I change nation id to 43(Slovakia) and the career start without problem and I`ve decide to use this nation Id for Bulgaria league, couse on the map, Slovakia is near to Bulgaria and the region match perfect. Slovakia don`t have National team and don`t have so much players.I`ll exchange this two nations. I try to start career with team which are playing for Bulgarian supercup and everything was fine to. I win the Supercup after extratime. Here some screens:

There was some strange things with season objective and with manager. If someone can explain will be good:
Old 05-11-2013, 08:51:AM   #54
darrek1988
Senior Squad

darrek1988 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL TEAM View Post
There was some strange things with season objective and with manager. If someone can explain will be good:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrek1988 View Post
one of those cmsettings options disables board league objectives in emails (you get their code but without the label)
I guess this is it. Open the fixtures screen to check if you can see international friendlies.

EDIT. Please sim to the end of the season and let us know if it works or you get a crash right after the last matchday.

Last edited by darrek1988; 05-11-2013 at 08:57:AM.
darrek1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:58:AM   #55
Achiles
Youth Team

Achiles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Achiles
wow good news any chance for adding national teams ?
Achiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:12:AM   #56
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrek1988 View Post
I guess this is it. Open the fixtures screen to check if you can see international friendlies.

EDIT. Please sim to the end of the season and let us know if it works or you get a crash right after the last matchday.
I`m at work now, but I think that I can see international friendlies in fixtures screen. On this screen I remember that I see fixtures for the league, Cup and international Friendlies, if I`m not wrong. Is that good, or bad?

About the code. I know all 17 objectives, but why it appear wit "-", but not with the objective id?

I`ll sim the season when I get at home, but I have some doubts, like how will go to second phase of the league, couse there will be first 7 of the first phase, which mean that in the rounds I`ll have one team which will not play match. The other thing is that I forgot to remove Bulgarian second division from leagues table and it appear in career, but not playable. I`ll see what will hapen and will tell.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:07:AM   #57
darrek1988
Senior Squad

darrek1988 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I`m at work now, but I think that I can see international friendlies in fixtures screen. On this screen I remember that I see fixtures for the league, Cup and international Friendlies, if I`m not wrong. Is that good, or bad?
It's good. I just wanted to gave you an extra thing to check so your patch won't have errors like that
Old 05-11-2013, 12:51:PM   #58
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad

fifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enoughfifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enough
I've random crash after 3-4 season in a league with new id, with nothing disabled in cmsettings... i'm going to analyze something about regens and youths

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..
fifaCCitiu.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:02:PM   #59
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
When you talk about able to play the career up to 3rd season, is it by using new leagueid and tournamentid? Or is it just like fifa 13 editing, like you and/or we did last time?
I used a free league id, tournament ids remain free as always.
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:30:AM   #60
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
You used Eredivisie for JLeague? That can lead to crash..
Eredivisie team can have objective like Qualify for Champions League (code 1) and Qualify for Europa League (code 2 for objectives)
Put them to 0 (Win the league).

Another thing:
In db, in table career_boardoutcomes, add your league id.
Do you know what all the objective codes are (Besides the ones above), if so post them or post what you know.

Thanks
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:04:AM   #61
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Guys, I've successfully added the Costa Rican League without replacing any leagues using the exact methodology as aforestated in this thread. The Costa Rican League was linked to the Peru Scouting system. I have two major issues. I got the league to work without linking it to Peru initially before I was forced to change. Basically, I placed unique values about Costa Rica in the cmsettings, tranfer.ini, tranfers.ini and scout files .ini files even replaced Peru with Costa Rica in the Scout file. My career mode would start but crash after a few days. I also noticed that when I did not add any data to BUCKET_TOP_LEAGUE_#_0=# ETC but placed data for Costa Rica in the BUCKET_MED_LEAGUE_#_0=# ETC career mode would load successfully. However, once i added Costa Rican data for bucket top league it would crash. I have done 4 seasons been fired and was able to sign a contract with another club in the league. It has not been perfect either in four seasons I've had two crashes. However when I restart my career it continues without problems.

***Been Fired again but I had a few offers from within Costa Rica as well as some from Europe***

Last edited by rique; 06-11-2013 at 05:08:AM.
rique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41:AM   #62
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

So I made the test with simulating the season, but there was problem when it start to load second season. I`m sure that I have made a mistake somewhere in the base or in compdata .txt files. I miss something but for now I dont know what. When it start to load second season there was something strange, which I`m not sure that would be like that. The date was 30.06.2013. Here you can see:

For now I know with sure, that my career don`t start if MANAGERMODESEASONOBJECTIVEMANAGER in cmsettings is enabled. Also I know with sure that if COMMENTATORNOTESMANAGERDURINGSIM is enabled, my career freeze or crash whan i want to sim the match. There is something which must be disabled for transfer window, but for now I dont know which one(I`ll write when I found which one must be disabled). If this thing is enabled, my career crash at the end of the transfer window. With this two that I know with sure that must be disabled and third which I still don`t know what is, my career go to the end of first season without any problems. I try with all 8 disabled which are shown by jschuck12001, but my career crash again when second season was start to load. Now I will start to search what might to be wrong in my compdata and the other strange thing is that I can`t start CM14 when I use this compdata(I made it by myself, not using CM14). It shown an error after opening .lang file. So I can`t see it in CM14 if I can find mistake there. The other problem is board objective for the league. It shown not the text, but the string. There was problem with crashing when I want money from board. It is when i click on tab which I can`t remember right now, I think it something "... found". Other strange thing was when the game crash when second season is loading and I wanted to start new season the game crashes too. Very strange, before was working after crash not working. So I have deleted replay0.bin from instance0 folder in FIFA 14 folder in My Documents and everything was OK after that. I start new career.

The other things during the season was perfect, I made transfers(buy and sold players), there was no problems with that to be fired without any reasons. Renew the contracts to almost all players(only 3 declined new contract). I was not fired at all, don`t know what will happen if I was fired. In "My career" tab, now everything was fine too. I go from first phase of the league to the second phase without problems, only problems with schedule, but it can be repaired. I keep the points from first phase to the second, just how I want to be. I try and simulate new career with one of the Belgium clubs(I can`t remember which one was) and I go to the second season without problems. Bulgarian clubs was qualified for euro tournaments too. Not the right number(Thay was 4 for LE and 1 for CL, but I want 3 for LE and 1 for CL), but this can be fixed too.
Here some other screens from first season:

Now I`ll continue with researching and any help for sloving the problem with the crash when second season is loading is good came!

Last edited by BFL TEAM; 06-11-2013 at 08:46:AM.
BFL TEAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:52:PM   #63
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

I solve the problem with crashing when loading second season, but the problem is that I don`t know what exactly affect on that . I made global changes in the base and in compdata. I change nation id for Bulgaria from 155 to 43 and I sow some little mistakes in compdata and repair them too. There is still some mistakes in compdata, but I think that I know how to solve them. I think that in second phase of the league must have 13 rounds, not 12 also in one of the rounds of second phase I left just one day with one match for this day the other mistakes is that for CL and LE teams come from final standings on First phase of the Bulgarian league. Now the teams for CL are one and for LE are three, just how I want. Some screens:

It still stay the problem with crashing when i click on "Board Funds". Don`t know why.

Scouting Network working perfect too, there will be only one bug on "Rest of Europe" map. Bulgaria will appear on Slovakia map, but I can live with that if this will be the biggest problem. There is a problem when I go to Scouting network from messages. Strange problem.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:21:PM   #64
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad

fifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enoughfifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I solve the problem with crashing when loading second season, but the problem is that I don`t know what exactly affect on that . I made global changes in the base and in compdata. I change nation id for Bulgaria from 155 to 43 and I sow some little mistakes in compdata and repair them too. There is still some mistakes in compdata, but I think that I know how to solve them. I think that in second phase of the league must have 13 rounds, not 12 also in one of the rounds of second phase I left just one day with one match for this day the other mistakes is that for CL and LE teams come from final standings on First phase of the Bulgarian league. Now the teams for CL are one and for LE are three, just how I want. Some screens:

It still stay the problem with crashing when i click on "Board Funds". Don`t know why.

Scouting Network working perfect too, there will be only one bug on "Rest of Europe" map. Bulgaria will appear on Slovakia map, but I can live with that if this will be the biggest problem. There is a problem when I go to Scouting network from messages. Strange problem.
The crash on board funds is related to cmsettings... and managaerseason.lua... because the funds that board give you is related to the objective.
I'm studying the way to have new leagues without disabling things in cmsettings and without deleting lua files....
To work you don't make errors in compdata structure, as well a little luck.
For now i've problem with regens and youths...

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..
fifaCCitiu.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:51:PM   #65
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
The crash on board funds is related to cmsettings... and managaerseason.lua... because the funds that board give you is related to the objective.
I'm studying the way to have new leagues without disabling things in cmsettings and without deleting lua files....
To work you don't make errors in compdata structure, as well a little luck.
For now i've problem with regens and youths...
Where are managerseason.lua?