Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 83 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 05:26:PM   #40
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
We need to find out what the "grouping" catagory in the "leagueteamlinks" table means. There are references to this in the scripts and it affects the season objectives and other items.

I'm glad to see others breaking through and hopefully someone stumbles on the answers and we can finally crack FIFA wide open.
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:36:PM   #41
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad

fifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enoughfifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL TEAM View Post
Finally I have success with adding new league playable in Career mode. The league is with id 42, with Supercup( id - 209) and Cup(id - 214) and did not replace any of existing ones. I`m using China country ID(155), but now China is Bulgaria and the only problem is the country in the map. I change career playernames too. There is still some problems when I playing career and the big problem is that I get fired after few rounds with only wins and the game crash after that. I think it something which depend from cmsettings.ini . New added stadium works too in this new added league. Still can`t reach the final of the first season, couse I`m fired early in the season. Here screens:

I hope that with some help I`ll have success with this what I think to be done!
If you're fire so there is some problems with team objectives... copy the objective and grouping values from an european league with same teams of BPL that you find in leagueteamlinks table.

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..
fifaCCitiu.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:22:PM   #42
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

BFL TEAM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
If you're fire so there is some problems with team objectives... copy the objective and grouping values from an european league with same teams of BPL that you find in leagueteamlinks table.
Hmm, you might to be right! Now for all teams in Bulgarian league this values are for objective - 7 and for grouping - 0. Thanks for the help! I forgot at all legueteamlinks table and now I see that there is a lot for reparing there.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:35:PM   #43
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
I was fired in season 3 using the J league but I was able to choose another job within the J league and I continued through the rest of the season with no issue. I could have chose another team in another league as well but I was curious if I would get a crash by choosing another J league team. I looked at the group settings I am using for the J league and I'm not sure where they came from, they are from the Fifa Infinity patch db and Darrek may have cloned them from another default league.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:46:PM   #44
darrek1988
Senior Squad

darrek1988 is on a distinguished road
As far as I remember I was using Eredivisie data in leagueteamlinks for the J-League (the same amound of teams).

Maybe this is the missing setting?

Last edited by darrek1988; 04-11-2013 at 07:57:PM.
darrek1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:18:PM   #45
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrek1988 View Post
As far as I remember I was using Eredivisie data in leagueteamlinks for the J-League (the same amound of teams).

Maybe this is the missing setting?
Maybe, I should send you the J league stuff so you can mess with it. I only had Saturday to test but I would like to add the Turkish league next and I have those tables and db already completed so all you need to do is paste the data at the bottom of each compdata table and then test.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:23:PM   #46
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad

fifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enoughfifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
Maybe, I should send you the J league stuff so you can mess with it. I only had Saturday to test but I would like to add the Turkish league next and I have those tables and db already completed so all you need to do is paste the data at the bottom of each compdata table and then test.
You used Eredivisie for JLeague? That can lead to crash..
Eredivisie team can have objective like Qualify for Champions League (code 1) and Qualify for Europa League (code 2 for objectives)
Put them to 0 (Win the league).

Another thing:
In db, in table career_boardoutcomes, add your league id.

Old 04-11-2013, 08:38:PM   #47
BFL TEAM
Senior Squad

BFL TEAM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Another thing:
I did not do that with my league. What is outcome1,2,3,4 and 5. If I copy from Pollish legue will be it OK?
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51:PM   #48
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL TEAM View Post
I did not do that with my league. What is outcome1,2,3,4 and 5. If I copy from Pollish legue will be it OK?
it should be ok, i will uncover the meaning of that numbers.
Let me know

Old 05-11-2013, 12:06:AM   #49
skeptik
Reserve Team

skeptik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissectionalone View Post
Japan's J-League is 349, bro

http://www.mediafire.com/?r8zghbsb7hbd68w
Hi to you and JSChuck as well.

I'm late in editing scene for this year but looks at jschuck's thread very closely. Interesting. Hope all of you can find a real solution for NEW LEAGUE AND NEW TOURNAMENT patch solution for FIFA 14 PC.

But out of curiosity, may I know what is the id for Malaysia league, like your finding for J-League. I already take a look at your Magicalteamlist.csv file.

Tx.
Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:07:AM   #50
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
Hi to you and JSChuck as well.

I'm late in editing scene for this year but looks at jschuck's thread very closely. Interesting. Hope all of you can find a real solution for NEW LEAGUE AND NEW TOURNAMENT patch solution for FIFA 14 PC.

But out of curiosity, may I know what is the id for Malaysia league, like your finding for J-League. I already take a look at your Magicalteamlist.csv file.

Tx.
Wow, its been a while Skeptik, good to see you back. I actually picked ID 81 for no real reason, I always use free ids when I make leagues and tournaments and then I test them in tournament mode before swapping with default ids. So I just used the tables I had already made and started messing with the cm settings and other items to see if I could get any results.

Last edited by jschuck12001; 05-11-2013 at 02:12:AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:14:AM   #51
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
You used Eredivisie for JLeague? That can lead to crash..
Eredivisie team can have objective like Qualify for Champions League (code 1) and Qualify for Europa League (code 2 for objectives)
Put them to 0 (Win the league).

Another thing:
Will do, like I said I just used the db Darrek sent me and really never looked at the grouping column. I don't think I ever really noticed it until you pointed it out.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:18:AM   #52
skeptik
Reserve Team

skeptik is on a distinguished road
When you talk about able to play the career up to 3rd season, is it by using new leagueid and tournamentid? Or is it just like fifa 13 editing, like you and/or we did last time?
Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote