Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 465 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 02:15:PM   #40
Bubble Gum
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 209
Bubble Gum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp40 View Post
Beckham face is in the game ... is it the old face EA used for last 6-7 years ... or he was scanned when he was at PSG?
No, his face is not scanned.
Bubble Gum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:03:AM   #41
dauh
Club Supporter
 
dauh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Terengganu,Malaysia
Posts: 36
dauh is on a distinguished road
tq ...last part?
dauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:23:PM   #42
BlackEmperor
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 290
BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:59:PM   #43
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmperor View Post
Does anyone know what the new values in trait2 in the players table are for? I know 512 (One Club Player) and 1024 (Teamplayer) from Fifa 13, but some players have values like 4096 or so.
Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:09:PM   #44
BlackEmperor
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 290
BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Check it yourself; find the player in-game and check his trait list.
I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.

Last edited by BlackEmperor; 12-10-2013 at 08:11:PM.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 12:10:PM   #45
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmperor View Post
I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.

I've noticed for example that 4096 in trait2 is used for many players who have the Flair trait (which is in trait1), but not all of them.
Trait 2 values are also used to combine traits as I posted in the trait thread. So it's probably not a specific trait, but a trait combo value. And which specific trait combo is probably determined by whatever the trait 1 value is. Again, you can check all this in-game.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 12:48:PM   #46
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmperor View Post
I did and it shows nothing, that's why I'm asking it here.
I just checked this in-game. I use trait 192937966 for trait 1 and 1536 for trait 2, and it gives the player 25 different traits. When I change 1536 to 4096, the player is left with only 24 traits. The missing trait is Team Player. 4096 removes the Team Player trait from the list of player traits.

As I said, all you have to do is take one player and use him as your test player. Change his trait numbers, then go in-game and check to see what the trait changes are. In fact I don't even go in-game; I check his traits using Creation Studio. Takes maybe two minutes to check each trait.

Last edited by bangus; 13-10-2013 at 12:56:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 01:13:PM   #47
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Okay, doing more testing...

- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 8191 gives the player all 40 traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 4096 removes 10 traits and leaves the player with 30 traits. I won't list them, but Team Player is one of the removed traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 0 gives the player the same 30 traits.

So as you can see, trait values aren't just about adding one specific trait, they also change specific combinations of traits.

Last edited by bangus; 13-10-2013 at 01:49:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 05:39:PM   #48
steven2212
Reserve Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 895
steven2212 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
I just checked this in-game. I use trait 192937966 for trait 1 and 1536 for trait 2, and it gives the player 25 different traits. When I change 1536 to 4096, the player is left with only 24 traits. The missing trait is Team Player. 4096 removes the Team Player trait from the list of player traits.

As I said, all you have to do is take one player and use him as your test player. Change his trait numbers, then go in-game and check to see what the trait changes are. In fact I don't even go in-game; I check his traits using Creation Studio. Takes maybe two minutes to check each trait.
Mate,can you tell me how to open fifa 14 with Creation Studio?i cant make it work thanks a lot
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 06:06:PM   #49
BlackEmperor
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 290
BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Okay, doing more testing...

- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 8191 gives the player all 40 traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 4096 removes 10 traits and leaves the player with 30 traits. I won't list them, but Team Player is one of the removed traits.
- Trait 1 1073741823 and trait 2 0 gives the player the same 30 traits.

So as you can see, trait values aren't just about adding one specific trait, they also change specific combinations of traits.
40 traits? That sounds a lot. Does it include those Pro traits like Bicycle Kick, Fancy Passes, etc.?
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 10:50:PM   #50
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2212 View Post
Mate,can you tell me how to open fifa 14 with Creation Studio?i cant make it work thanks a lot
I use the demo files to edit the full game db as I'm still playing the demo. Those files work fine with Creation Studio. But the full game files have some conflict with Creation Studio; it doesn't work due to some problem with the full game data3.big file. Someone around here found a solution, I'll see if I can find the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munross View Post
What I did was to make a copy/backup of my (default/un-modded) FIFA 14 folder & paste it somewhere else & renamed it say "FIFA 14 Modded"...I then copied over data3.big from FIFA 13 to the "FIFA 14 Modded" folder replacing the default one. After that when I open Creation Studio 13 it loads the FIFA 14 database without any problems, but now when you go to edit kits...it loads the kits, kitnumers & fonts from FIFA 13 (that means new kitnumbers like the ones Real Madrid uses in FIFA 14 wont be available to select) seeing as its data3.big is now being used. If that doesn't bother you, you can then proceed to copy the kit you edited in Creation Studio 13 from eg. FIFA 14 Modded\Game\data\sceneassets\kit to your default/original FIFA 14\Game\data\sceneassets\kit folder. You will also have to copy over your database file if you made changes like moving the numbers/fonts/badges around as those values are stored in the database. Or you could use DBM 12 to export & import the applicable tables between the "modded" & "original" database.

It seems that FIFA 14's data3.big is the only reason why Creation Studio 13 can't load a FIFA 14 database without any problems, when I replaced it with FIFA 13's data3.big it opens & loads a FIFA 14 database without any problems...
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...86#post3560286

...

Last edited by bangus; 13-10-2013 at 10:55:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2013, 10:58:PM   #51
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmperor View Post
40 traits? That sounds a lot. Does it include those Pro traits like Bicycle Kick, Fancy Passes, etc.?
It's a lot yes, that's ALL the traits. Not saying to use them, just pointing out what to do if you want to test out different trait values.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 05:09:AM   #52
steven2212
Reserve Team
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 895
steven2212 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
I use the demo files to edit the full game db as I'm still playing the demo. Those files work fine with Creation Studio. But the full game files have some conflict with Creation Studio; it doesn't work due to some problem with the full game data3.big file. Someone around here found a solution, I'll see if I can find the thread.



http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...86#post3560286

...
Thanks for the info mate,but i still cant open it after copy data3.big from fifa 13,im using modingway 0.5,is it a problem make me couldnt open it?
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: