Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 65 votes, 2.66 average. Display Modes
Old 17-03-2013, 01:15:PM   #53
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Yeah, I remember you didn't post ANY updates in the Tijuana thread, screenshots or not. You only posted the download file after completing your season. We won't accept that again, buddy. Hehe.

Good luck! Looking forward to your updates.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:21:PM   #54
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIAGA II View Post
I sorta did the Tijuana one but I lost half my screens and stuff when my computer crashed.. I think I might enjoy this one more and there is a relatively big signing we might be able to make!
Ahh, I didn't play that one.

OH REALLY on the transfer? I'm excited now!

I offered so many contracts to free agents and old players and none of them accepted. I can't remember the one I almost got, but it was someone like Frings (not Frings).

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:23:PM   #55
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
This guy is sorta better than Frings. I'm guessing it was you who was interested in Can and the Firenze kids, Can was actually the first kid I wanted on loan.
ARIAGA II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 01:37:PM   #56
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I made about 50 offers for Can in both August and January. And yeah, I tried to get Babacar too; actually thought I had a decent shot at that one. Had I achieved promotion, you could have probably got some really great players in on loan

That "wants him to play at a higher level" is a killer.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 17-03-2013 at 01:39:PM.
Old 17-03-2013, 02:40:PM   #57
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
Few more weeks of the transfer window but I not planning on signing anyone else...

Yeah the 'big signing' was Joe Cole, mostly for his rep. I wanted Bendtner but that wasn't gonna work out and I tried to continue what Nim did with the Can/Contento offers but 'wants him to play at a higher level' killed me too. Unfortunately we can't sign non-EU players from outside of Germany yet so some of the players I had in mind won't be viable this season.

Hein and Herbert the Pervert were Nim's final signings I believe. I got Fofana to provide competition for Martin and Eusepi and also because it's a cool name. The Souchaud actually cost 750k as an initial fee, I'll pay the rest over the course of the season. I want him to eventually take over Mickel's spot.

Old 17-03-2013, 02:47:PM   #58
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Hahahahahaha Joe Cole

I tried to get him too

Old 17-03-2013, 02:49:PM   #59
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hahaha, Joe Cole in third division? Awesome.
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 02:55:PM   #60
ARIAGA II
whore

Unfortunately signing him meant that his salary is matched by Roger and Cziommer (who ended being released six days later). Roger looks a player so I'm not too bothered.
Old 17-03-2013, 02:59:PM   #61
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Yeah, Roger is really good. Best defender we have, but you did a good job IMO to get Shoppenhauer back.

E: Oh wow, Hahn looks much better than Shoppenhauer. That guy is going to be a beast in 3.Liga. I'm not sure if you can have 4 loans, but Wurtz was so good last year you got to at least consider bringing him back. Cole might be better, but Wurtz is great depth at ST too.

Might not be a terrible idea to check some of the crappier Premiership clubs or better Championship sides for loans.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 17-03-2013 at 03:15:PM.
Old 17-03-2013, 04:19:PM   #62
ARIAGA II
whore

Oh wow, Martin IS the best player in the team.

I have a feeling Eusepi is gonna start having a dry spell but so long as Martin continues this it won't be a problem.

Old 17-03-2013, 10:31:PM   #63
ARIAGA II
whore

Really had no chance, we took the lead but Schürrle was just too good.

Old 17-03-2013, 10:44:PM   #64
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

The sad thing is that none of these players are good enough for the 2.Bundesliga. But I actually kind of like that we aren't getting promoted straight away. It's not like we're getting 10m to spend each year.

Old 17-03-2013, 11:05:PM   #65
ARIAGA II
whore

I think we have a couple of players that might fit into Bundesliga sides but yeah the gap is enormous. The Bremen kids which are carrying our team, aren't anywhere close to being at the level their team operates. I wanted to acquire another parent club and was offered another one (higher annual fee, but the fee is so little it hardly matters) but realized we'll lose our loan players.

Last edited by ARIAGA II; 17-03-2013 at 11:07:PM.