Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 65 votes, 2.66 average. Display Modes
Old 14-03-2013, 09:47:AM   #27
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 09:53:AM   #28
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Lol. I've never seen as many errors like that as in this version of the game. Even Ter Stegen pulls stupid sh*t like that from time to time with Granada. I once put him on the transfer list and offered him to other clubs for peanuts, but we reconciled.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 10:53:AM   #29
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now

It's very tight. I found a real nice run of form, but lost my last two matches, which could have had us up in a promotion spot. Oh well. Half way through. Someone might be managing in the 3.Liga again. The expectations are just a middle of the pack finish, so no worries there. Judging from some of their players that are interested in Lubeck, Ingolstadt and Regensburg are vastly superior to the other teams in this division and would really disgrace themselves if they couldn't go straight back up.

Old 15-03-2013, 04:22:AM   #30
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

I didn't have the funds to bring anyone in, and after several attempted loans the only one I could get this winter to push for promotion was this guy from our parent club Werder Bremen

We're doing better here in the second half, and it's very very close. I don't know if I can achieve promotion, but we're in the thick of it with only 8 games left. 5 home, 3 away. Away at Bielefeld, Leipzig, and Ingolsadt.

Unfortunately, we'll have to do it without our best player, Fabian Schnellhardt, who is out for the season.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 15-03-2013 at 04:25:AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 05:29:AM   #31
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
How's Eusepi's bomber status this year?

Old 15-03-2013, 05:38:AM   #32
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Not as good, but good enough. He was pretty bad in the first half, but came on in the second half.

With 4 games left, this happened

which led to this happening

6 points from the playoff spot. 3 games to go. Not gonna happen

Incidentally, Schoppenhauer is suspended because of a bullshit red card at Ingolstadt, which led to a 0-1 loss. So we lost games 34 and 35. Ouch.

Old 15-03-2013, 05:50:AM   #33
Juventino
Manager

Meh. By the way, no DFB-Pokal matches? Or early unnoteworthy exit swept under the rug, Mr. Kunkel?

Old 15-03-2013, 06:32:AM   #34
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

No, we didn't play in the Pokal for some reason. Anyway, all things considered I think this was a pretty successful season. Our contract was renewed (for one more year) and we finished here.

I should have been able to get us promoted, and it's really a shame that I didn't figure out the best XI right away in the first half of the season because there were a lot of points left in the board in my opinion. Then again, it might have just been new players getting adjusted to the team, which I hear is a much bigger thing in FM13. Here are the team stats

Here is the first choice XI and tactic, so you don't get confused next year and experiment a little.

Eusepi is good enough, Schnellhardt is a MC-DLPs phenom at this level and our best player, Martin is probably the best winger in the league, Roger is a great CB, our fullbacks are good. The loaned players are vitally important, and you should REALLY REALLY make sure you get Wurtz and Shoppenhauer back next year. Wurtz was our only player to make the Third Division team of the year, although Schnellhardt probably would have if he wasn't injured for the final 4 months of the season.

DM needs an upgrade, but I signed a player on Bosman from Regensburg who should be able to shore up the defense better than Strobl. I also signed a young RB who you may or may not prefer to Morales. I think he's a backup actually, but it's not a huge deal and gives us a good backup so we don't have to slide Babiloni to RB when there's an injury. Your keeper is god awful and you really need a new one NOW. That's the most important position for your promotion chances in my opinion; everything else is mostly settled as long as you get those Bremen kids back. If you don't, then you're gonna have to make some more signings. The most important IMO is an AML, but AMC is extremely important as well. Bremen has a GK you should look at, and Fahrmann at Schalke is languishing in the reserves too; he wouldn't come to me this year, but maybe he will next year.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 15-03-2013 at 06:40:AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:42:AM   #35
Juventino
Manager

Good enough, looks like a very solid base for promotion next year. And LOL @ Stuttgart II's single point and 148 goals conceded. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Their goalkeeper and manager are probably floating in the Donau.

Old 15-03-2013, 06:45:AM   #36
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Season 3: http://depositfiles.com/files/ktayac9y7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventino View Post
Good enough, looks like a very solid base for promotion next year. And LOL @ Stuttgart II's single point and 148 goals conceded. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Their goalkeeper and manager are probably floating in the Donau.
I know, that was really incredible. The worst part is that when Lubeck went to Stuttgart we needed a late goal to win 3-2! We conceded 9% of their goals for the season in that one game.

The only think I'm worried about is how good Regensburg were (look at their goal difference). If we get 2 more teams coming down of that quality, it could be a challenge, but none of the other teams will be good enough to seriously challenge us as long as the chairman gives the usual ~2m to spend. The Bremen stars aren't even close to good enough to play with the Werder Bremen first team, so we should get them again.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 15-03-2013 at 06:48:AM.
Old 15-03-2013, 07:18:AM   #37
Juventino
Manager

Is anyone else interested in playing?

If no one else is able to play in the near future, I don't mind taking over another season. I don't think the order of managers is very important, anyone can join down the line and play whenever he feels like it, just not two seasons in a row. I don't think we're in a position to be very strict about this. Agreed?

In any case this should be a very good game and story!

Old 15-03-2013, 07:24:AM   #38
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

I actually did have a lot of fun this season despite some frustration, and I'd love to see the game continue quickly because I'm curious about the future of Lubeck. Really wish I could have got an affiliation with Bayern

Old 15-03-2013, 10:14:AM   #39
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
I might jump in at some point, kinda busy at the moment with a few assignments but after that