Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 65 votes, 2.66 average. Display Modes
Old 12-03-2013, 10:56:PM   #14
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
I forgot to edit Knut Heimat's chairman settings! I checked and his stats are: Business 12, Interference 6, Patience 15, Resources 5. No worries though, he's been pumping money into the club this season when monthly losses were made. It's good this way.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 12:05:AM   #15
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
0-0, 92nd minute... Pospischil to Bickel!

TOOORRRR!!!

What a win. It was a pretty stale and boring game. Cziommer couldn't do anything, again, so Bickel came on around the 65th minute and won us promotion. What a season for him!

Regionalliga Nord Team of the Year:

I saved the game on May 29th. A lot of contracts are expiring next month, including staff. It's up to the next manager to decide whom he wants to keep. I'm sure there are a lot of improvements to be made on every level of the club. We also need a new assistant manager. His contract is expiring and he's not very good.

I'll upload the game shortly.

Old 13-03-2013, 12:45:AM   #16
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventino View Post
I saved the game on May 29th. A lot of contracts are expiring next month, including staff. It's up to the next manager to decide whom he wants to keep. I'm sure there are a lot of improvements to be made on every level of the club. We also need a new assistant manager. His contract is expiring and he's not very good.
You dick

I almost hope I don't get promoted, but we'll see what happens. While you're uploading, do you mind giving me a rundown on the players, specifically the guys with expiring contracts, youngsters, and who you think can contribute in the 3.Bundesliga.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 01:08:AM   #17
Juventino
Manager

Haha, when the game was about to go into extra time I was hoping I'd lose on penalties for drama and heartbreak. This was a pretty dramatic ending aswell, so I'm content.

Anyway, 2012-2013 starters with expiring contracts:

Markus Kreuz (just turned 36): German midfielder and 2012-2013 Kapitän with creative and leadership qualities. Warrior performance this year, contributing 6 goals and 6 assists. I think he's through, though.

Josip Colina (32, turns 33 in October): Hardworking, brave Bosnian defender with ability to be dangerous in set piece plays. I even got a message Bosnia's national manager was in the stands for him during the promotion final (a 32 year old without a single cap!) I'd say keep him around.

Moritz Marheineke (28, turns 29 next year): Decent German defender, average in every category. Started all year long, made the occasional mistake. Not convinced he'll add something to the squad in 3.Bundesliga. He's just too insecure. He's on a very small contract, MAYBE keep him around as 4th/5th defender.

Ifet Taljevic (32, turns 33 this year): Talented creative midfielder/attacking midfielder. Didn't play a lot for me because of Bickel's excellent year. Austrian Premier League team Wiener Neustadt is looking at him. I'd say keep him on the roster.

Another one that could add something is back-up right back Scheuring. I rotated him with young talented RB Leutenecker. Useful.

Rest of the expiring contracts whom I don't think will add anything: AMR Mokhtari, AMR/ST Hauck, CB Schulz, GK2 Toboli, CB Hube (already promised him he can go) and ST Diabang. Diabang is quite strong, but he's old and won't improve.

There's also a sh*tload of deadwood on Lübeck Zwei you can disregard (also expiring contracts). Davis Klak MIGHT be worth a look.

Key players and talents that should be tied down (with current contracts until 2014/2015):
Umberto Eusepi, Sergio Peter, Fabio Leutenecker, Sebastian Enderle, Christian Bickel, Christian Pospischil and Tom Mickel

Pain in the ass: Simon Cziommer. He may do well for you... But f*cking hell, what a disappointing player.

THE FILE: http://www.2shared.com/file/Lat6L6_O/Lubeck.html

Last edited by Juventino; 13-03-2013 at 01:23:AM.
Old 13-03-2013, 02:01:AM   #18
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
I like reading your seasons, Juventino. That was fucking quick, too.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 02:12:AM   #19
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I'll pick it up tonight or tomorrow. Should have it done by the end of the week easy. Maybe just a couple days.

Old 14-03-2013, 04:02:AM   #20
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nice fog of war, Juve

Old 14-03-2013, 04:31:AM   #21
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Wha??
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 04:38:AM   #22
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

I can see the attributes of unscouted players.

Old 14-03-2013, 05:13:AM   #23
Juventino
Manager

Oh. Yeah. I usually untick the option that hides attributes at the start of the game, it's kind of an automatism. I apologize if that spoils the game for anyone? I never fully appreciated the art of scouting in this game I supose.

Old 14-03-2013, 08:45:AM   #24
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

My first order of business was to hire a new assistant, so I found the one guy with 15 for motivating and judging player potential who was interested, fired our horrible assistant, and brought the new guy in.

I also thought that we could really benefit from a couple loans the next few seasons, so the best feeder club I could get us was Werder Bremen

I wish we could have got Bayern, but that was not to be.

Here are the signings:

Should be a top winger at this level

Think this kid can be a really good playmaker

Good full back

DM

Best signing thus far. Out for 2 months

Had to grab a tolken American. He has been horrible so far.

The season has not started off very well

Old 14-03-2013, 09:07:AM   #25
Juventino
Manager

Cool signings! And normally this isn't too bad a start for a newly promoted team. What's your starting XI?

By the way, curious to see the potential rise of Red Bull Leipzig. They should be in a similar situation.

Last edited by Juventino; 14-03-2013 at 09:10:AM.
Old 14-03-2013, 09:21:AM   #26
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Here is the current ideal XI, which will also require me to take screenshots of the Bremen loanees!

But it does change a little. As I said, Roger is out for 2 months, so I don't actually know if this is how I will organize my defense when he gets back or not. At the moment, I'm using Morales at CB and he is doing better there.