Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.10 average. Display Modes
Old 16-05-2013, 02:48:PM   #53
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Gundogan: Anchor man
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 03:35:PM   #54
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Sturridge? Why didn't you use the update
Old 16-05-2013, 05:45:PM   #55
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Hisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the rough
Cause I don"t like Ba on my team cause his so overrated!
Old 16-05-2013, 09:16:PM   #56
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Racist. He's a wonderful christian, you know!

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2013, 11:22:PM   #57
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
He's a devout muslim, you ass. When he scores during Ramadan he celebrates by kneeling towards mecca.

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2013, 06:37:AM   #58
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Old 17-05-2013, 07:25:PM   #59
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
He might be both.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 08:44:AM   #60
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Hisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the rough

First game of the season went well . Glad Lewandowski"s scoring

The second game went very bad we lost to Newcastle 3-1, Lewandowski was the only scorer in the game for us .

Next would be Athletico Madrid hehe this will be fun.

Last edited by Hisashi; 19-05-2013 at 08:47:AM.
Hisashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 12:50:PM   #61
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Went back to FM 2011 again using Chelsea FC. I wanted to manage a different team but I don't know which team to manage so I just went with Chelsea but I would love it if you guys can suggest a team to manage

Anyways here's my team

We've played 4 games already good results but I accumulate too much bookings

I had one game the one with bolton were my team got 2 reds and 3 yellows

Oh also Drogba's on fire.

Last edited by Hisashi; 24-04-2014 at 01:06:PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:16:PM   #62
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
If you're playing FM11 you should try Genk. You'll have Courtois, De Bruyne and Jelle Vossen from the start. Could be a fun game if you like managing in a smaller league.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 01:21:PM   #63
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Oh that's a good idea imma do that tonight.
Old 24-04-2014, 01:51:PM   #64
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

I'm not very familiar with the team. Who should I start? Oh I'm using the same tactic with my Chelsea team.

Oh look we had a win against liverpool on a friendly.

Last edited by Hisashi; 24-04-2014 at 04:34:PM.
Old 24-04-2014, 07:18:PM   #65
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Good first win I just hope we can go all the way and qualify for the group stages.

Tags
bankrupt, clauses, g.o.a.t, messi is a big faggot, money money