Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.78 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 04:49:AM   #53
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Haven't played FM12 for months, sorry. To be honest I'm not all that excited about FM13, it's just that playing as the current Bayern squad is just too much fun to pass up.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:51:AM   #54
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Well guys, the crack fix is going to come out any second now. Because I decided to buy the game

Old 09-11-2012, 10:14:AM   #55
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
Well guys, the crack fix is going to come out any second now. Because I decided to buy the game
Me too. Got sick of waiting - so it's double jinxed now
Old 09-11-2012, 10:45:AM   #56
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Hate the new layout. Hard as **** to navigate. I probably say this every year.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:59:PM   #57
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I've also started my traditional first save game with Ajax. And I'm also still slightly confused by the new layout, but in the end I can see why it might be better this way. Still in the beginning stages of the season though, so can't really judge the game yet on basis of that.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14:PM   #58
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

In previous versions there was a glitch where it was "scripted" which players would go for the ball. You'd see 2 guys chasing a ball, but a third guy who was closer to where the ball WAS going would just stand there and allow the other team to take possession when he could have easily got the ball. This is back. It's not exactly the same, but I've only played a couple games and I'm already annoyed that players won't step up and take the ball when it is obvious that they should.

Also the 3D engine seems to take a ****load more resources from my computer with very minimally better graphics. I really actually kind of hate the match layout. I used to keep a few stat sheets on the side so I could easily track stuff like possession, condition, and opponent formation, but I don't think you can do that this year.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 09-11-2012 at 04:17:PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:16:AM   #59
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

This game is absolutely terrible. The ball skips around like a hockey puck. Defenders are retarded; wingers are selfish as hell.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:38:AM   #60
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I never understand people b!tching about the layout every year but this year is the first time I hate the design.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:11:AM   #61
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
I hate hovering over menus ugh
Old 10-11-2012, 12:33:PM   #62
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
This game is absolutely terrible. The ball skips around like a hockey puck. Defenders are retarded; wingers are selfish as hell.
This the thing that annoys me most about new FM releases. Every year since the introduction of the 3d engine, they make it sound like they finally got it right and realistic this time around, yet every year I'm left dissappointed because it still doesn't feel natural and good.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:12:PM   #63
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

I think the 3D engine has been okay, but it looks like they redid it this year from scratch and it looks and plays like ****.

Old 17-11-2012, 08:56:PM   #64
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
Is this game going on a 'Black Friday'/ Pre christmas sale.
ARIAGA II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 12:30:AM   #65
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Yeah probably. I bet it gets heavily discounted to make me feel even stupider for buying it.