Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 2.20 average. Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 07:03:PM   #1
Sir Calumn

Starting New Threads

Just to let you know you may open threads for the 2012-13 season from 1st August and not before. The first thread for each club will be the one that counts, no matter who starts it or how many crappy pics are in the opening post, so if you want to be the one to start the thread for your favourite club get in fast!

Any opened before August 1st will be deleted.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:12:AM   #2
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Your rule is stupid. All the 11/12 threads were started in June. I'm opening mine now.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:34:PM   #3
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Yeah to be honest August 1st is like the first game of the EPL.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:52:PM   #4
Dipanjan

August 1st is too late. A mid-July date would've been more appropriate, I guess.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:18:AM   #5
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Approve my thread

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:53:PM   #6
virtual_razvan
Senior Squad

virtual_razvan will become famous soon enoughvirtual_razvan will become famous soon enough
In Romania and other Eastern European championships the season starts in mid-July. Next week we have the SuperCup already.
virtual_razvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:55:PM   #7
Sir Calumn

You guys seem to have got the mistaken idea into your heads that this is a democracy. NO.

Is that true about the Romanian league? If so I might approve yours.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:47:PM   #8
virtual_razvan
Senior Squad

virtual_razvan will become famous soon enoughvirtual_razvan will become famous soon enough
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Liga_I
http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercupa_Romāniei_2012
virtual_razvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:45:PM   #9
Dipanjan

Don't think it matters when the season actually starts. The thread for the new season should have pre-season banter in it. It doesn't make sense to talk about the new season in last season's thread.

And also, the Calumn Raj doesn't have the same amount of zing to it like the British Raj does.

Last edited by Dipanjan; 12-07-2012 at 04:47:PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:20:PM   #10
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
I submitted the Juve thread for the new season.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:28:PM   #11
Sir Calumn

All new threads will be approved by me next time I come on so you dont need to post and tell me to approve them.

In accordance to the rule above I will not be approving threads made before August 1st so Nimreitz you will have to make a new Bayern one.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:00:PM   #12
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
Sir Calumn could you please surround the 2012/13 on the Arsenal thread title with the [] brackets. I know it's a minor issue but it will put just a little sunshine in my day.
ARIAGA II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:18:AM   #13
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
open my beautiful thread.