Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 17-03-2012, 05:48:AM   #40
Pizarro14
Starting XI

Pizarro14 will become famous soon enoughPizarro14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pizarro14 Send a message via Skype™ to Pizarro14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Unfit? Yeah, I slipped on the pile of of Arab cash I just got in the mail.
This is what happens when your not on the field. Mr. Wonderkid, I had to switch both starting CB'S before the half. I'm still trying to see if the team is good with one striker now. I don't think 2 strikers fit this team unless we play long balls like Chelsea does. Which the match against Man Citeh 2-2 those lucky bastards!

I'm either gonna play 4-5-1 because my strength is the midfield.

A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu

Last edited by Pizarro14; 17-03-2012 at 05:51:AM.
Pizarro14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 07:14:AM   #41
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
How am I doing for you, Piza? I hope I provided Yoyo with the assists from the right flank repaying the faith my manager put in me, hehe.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 07:20:AM   #42
Pizarro14
Starting XI

Pizarro14 will become famous soon enoughPizarro14 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Pizarro14 Send a message via Skype™ to Pizarro14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventino View Post
How am I doing for you, Piza? I hope I provided Yoyo with the assists from the right flank repaying the faith my manager put in me, hehe.

Yes you are definately my top 3-4 wingers. Right now your my rotational player. But I'm not gonna rush you.

A big thanks to Nady. I miss you blu
Pizarro14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 07:39:AM   #43
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
That's some awkward attribute distribution right there, at least in terms of what I look for in players. Excellent Pace, Strength and Balance, poor Acceleration and Agility. Great Flair, Creativity and Decisions, poor Passing. Great technical (dribbling, crossing, finishing, technique) attributes, poor mental (composure, off the ball, anticipation, concentration). Definitely an interesting one. Obviously you can't be good at everything, but I find your choices odd by my tastes, better passing instead of crossing, and Pace and Agility for Strength/Balance would've easily made you a starter in my book (haven't bothered to check all the players though, I just opened the game to mess with Xifio).

Last edited by Azrael; 17-03-2012 at 07:42:AM.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 09:20:AM   #44
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Is this supposed to happen or is my game crazy?
Mus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 12:02:PM   #45
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jaboldinho
How am I doing?
Old 17-03-2012, 12:50:PM   #46
4ndr3i
SG's van Bommel

4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now4ndr3i is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizarro14 View Post
I'm in the starting 11? Awesome

I might try FM for the first time just to play this save. So, will this work with the "free" version of the game?

" The angels ain't singing to your tune no more, don't move too fast, move it slow...
Cuz one day you're here, Next thing you know, everything you used to move don't move no mo'! "
2013 DRAFT CHAMPION
4ndr3i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 12:55:PM   #47
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus View Post
Is this supposed to happen or is my game crazy?
HAHAHAHAHA holy ****!
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 05:59:PM   #48
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Attribute weighting. Read my thread™ to learn more about it.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 06:15:PM   #49
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Yoyo diod that on purpose, and I'm curious to see how it works out.

Old 17-03-2012, 06:20:PM   #50
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
My favourite player growing up was Jim Juric.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 07:10:PM   #51
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Jim Juric was a good finisher, had good off the ball and good composure. He was an excellent striker, he was just slow. You, on the other hand, are brilliant at everything BUT being a striker. Should be interesting.

Old 17-03-2012, 07:24:PM   #52
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I was about to say, it's funny how you have amazing stats except for the ones that are considered truly important to a striker.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote