Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes
Old 27-12-2011, 06:49:AM   #27
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Yeah I loved him in the last one. Real spark plug and love that pace.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2011, 11:52:PM   #28
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
The 4-2-4 tactic I posted creates the most back and forth football I've seen. I lost a slightly one sided game against Udinese away but beat Genoa 5-0 in my first home game.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 06:31:AM   #29
yoyo913

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Probably most cards I've had in a game. Funny enough the ref had a rating of 9 after the game meaning he did a good job.

This game happened in the league (not my teams).

Old 30-12-2011, 06:51:AM   #30
yoyo913

I've been on a search for a new tactic since my current tactic was bound for disappointment because it was designed for FM06. I got some good results but they have been fluky and the tactic gives me way too much anxiety because of it's unpredictability.

I was lucky to find this tactic that's been getting a lot hype, its a 4-2-4 (with wingers) so it works great with the players I have. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/footb...destroyer.html

My first game I beat Roma 1-0 away.
Old 30-12-2011, 07:21:AM   #31
yoyo913

My marquee striker signing Paloschi (Italian 21 yr old) has been a big fail so far. He's played 9 with 0 goals. His coach report states he's professional and ambitious so I'm surprised he's done so poorly.

I'll still give him plenty of chances because I want to keep him for many years, he's Italian and has nice potential.

He had a penalty chance too which he missed.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:09:PM   #32
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
10 for Decisions.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 12:47:PM   #33
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Decisions isn't important for a poacher, which is clearly what he is. You need to play slightly counter attacking, and have a steady stream of balls into the box. His only role should be scoring. And that said, sometimes guys just go cold for awhile, it happens. Better acceleration and the PPM of beating the offside trap can't hurt either.

Old 30-12-2011, 12:50:PM   #34
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Decisions is important for everyone, in my book, it's the single most important attribute.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2011, 04:26:PM   #35
yoyo913

I find that attribute important too but more for GK/Defenders/midfielders. He's been getting a fair amount of counter attack through ball chances but he does seem very cold . He's now injured for 5 weeks which gives him a forced break from the first-team. To be honest I shouldn't be playing him because of his poor performance and I keep moving Malonga to a winger position to fit him in. Malonga's has done good in the striker role, been average as a winger.

It's been really funny, I see Paloschi getting a very nice opportunity, lets say he's one on one with the keeper and I know it will be a fail. And it's been so far. I don't care though because I'm 9th in the table and I just need to not relegate, I want this game to not have a lot of expectation and just slowly build a strong team under the radar. Next year I'm thinking of buying a lot of players with high potential and just developing them (and getting losses due to this). I have solid players in all positions but wings and no good back-ups so far. My plan is to have high potential players in the first XI and low-wage back-ups. If someone comes in with a bid for my players I'll look to sell them and get a cheaper replacement.

Old 30-12-2011, 04:48:PM   #36
yoyo913

I posted earlier that I wanted to play with mostly the original team for the first season and not buy a lot but I couldn't pass up on these players. I wanted to strengthen the team.

This guy has been my biggest bargain of fm12 so far, he only cost 60k from a Quatar club and is on a low wage. Shame about the injury. He's not an injury prone player so he should be okay in the future. I'm retraining him to be my defensive CM since he's got good defensive, technical, mental and physical attributes!

Also I'd like to state that in this save game I'm using Genie Scout and a downloaded tactic and I am morally okay with doing this.

Now onto the other transfers...

This motherf*cker is a bargain if he's available for your team and your team's skill level. Napoli don't need him and he's on sale for 900k (all my figures are ). Normally I do believe you'd have to pay a few million for a player like this (maybe even 5). I got him on loan first season for 50% of his wage and I already secured for his signing for next season (900K). This is an ultimate cheap-o move because I didn't sign him in order to save the 50% yearly wage. He has a cool name too.

I was originally not planning to buy another CB but Swansea came in with a 2.9m bid for my first team Swiss CB (Von Bergen) so I took a look and brought in a good Argentinian replacement (Caruzzo) who I appointed captain too, hope the team is okay with that.

I am also very cheap and don't like offering contract extension because more often than not they are costly so I sold all rotation players with one year left on their contract. Also in Italy for fm12 I realized you get some nice co-ownership offers for average players. It was like free money! I don't think I'd get that much from them in the future so I decided to cash in on half of it now. Also another nice thing about Italy is that the player are over priced. I had an average back-up CB that I was able to sell for a million.

edit: My cheapness is also taking a hit because I have to pay 2.3mil in wages for a loan player from Juventus! I can't cancel the deal and send him back (it seems its no longer allowed in fm12 or maybe I can't because it's outside the transfer window). The guy is Jorge Martinez and he's not even in my first XI! I don't even have him on my books to sell him later on so he's definitely not worth the money he's getting paid, which is the highest on the team, similar to Mutu who's contract is expiring after next season.
Old 30-12-2011, 07:53:PM   #37
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Haha, that's funny, I actually signed Malonga in my Fiorentina game in January, but unfortunately he just couldn't crack the team and got pissed, so I sold him.

Old 30-12-2011, 08:00:PM   #38
yoyo913

Yes, I get to chance to send Martinez back to Juve from loan because its January! He is my first back-up option but I have to do it.

Going to make some transfers now..
Old 31-12-2011, 06:43:AM   #39
yoyo913

Paloschi scores his first goal after 16 matches against Inter to tie the game 2-2. BTW this tactic is killer, one of the greats. I'm dominating possession and shots against teams with better players and I'm being very competitive against the league leaders.