Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 14-01-2015, 09:21:AM   #326
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Awesome. Is this your ''start from the bottom of the ladder'' save game? Because 10 years is pretty impressive in that case.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 01:36:PM   #327
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Yup! I did the "get a NT as soon as possible" trick and got lucky with a jump from Boavista to Real Sociedad. It's my 5th(4th and a couple of months) season there (I finished 10th-3rd-2nd-3rd-1st), Spain isn't that hard but the top 2 are unbeatable. I revamped the team in thos first few months and didn't do alot of changes throughout the years, just lapidating it and building up the club infrastructures, so this season was like the culmination of everything plus Ronaldo (he went to Juve!) and Messi(PSG) both leaving. I knocked out Barša in the semis of the CL, and luckily United won against Real because I think I would have lost if not. Seriously it's easier to win against anyone else besides Real or Barša. My two losses in the league were away against them. And plus Jones got sent off. So A LOT of luck but I put myself in a position to benefit from the luck Time to par-tay though
Old 17-01-2015, 03:47:PM   #328
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
My own little G÷tze, home-grown talent who scored that goal after coming on as a sub in the CL final:

And another home-grown gem: