Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 27-12-2010, 04:37:AM   #14
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
I think it's down to your reputation. If you create your manager profile with an ''automatic'' reputation I think you start out without any reputation at all in the football world. You could've adjusted it to ''professional'' or ''international footballer'' so it's easier to get a job.
Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 04:41:AM   #15
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
That's the thing, the challenge is to have a Sunday League rep. My mistake was not loading lower divisions...
Old 27-12-2010, 07:21:PM   #16
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Updates guys!

So, after two season where I didn't get a job, I realized I was probably better off loading up a few lower divisions, so to test that theory I started a new save and loaded up, along with the ones I had, the 2nd divisions of Portugal, Spain and Italy. April 2011 now and I get an offer. You'll never guess it.

Yes, the unproven Filipe Ribeiro has officially started his career on the South Korean Reserves League to manage the National Police Agency team! Now that's LLM for you!
Old 27-12-2010, 08:05:PM   #17
Filipower
Bunburyist

Police are up and running! First game, first goal, first win!

I had exactly 11 men for this game, and obviously my striker had to go off due to injury. Still, the team managed to give me the 1st win of my career

And here is that gem!
Old 28-12-2010, 11:12:PM   #18
Filipower
Bunburyist

So, a few games in charge now, things are running softly, but I'm obviously keeping my eyes on the job market everyday. Applied for a few in Portugal's 2nd, still no success...

(the red square marks my takeover)
Old 28-12-2010, 11:21:PM   #19
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Hopefully you best player doesn't get shot trying to stop a bank robber or something.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2010, 04:03:PM   #20
Filipower
Bunburyist

Second "season" started, it's an 8 team-league, so there's 14 rounds, pretty basic. I've had the chance of a few friendlies before, this time around, so the practice gave me the opportunity to bulldozer opposition!

By the way, don't think this team is crap:

From this gem:

Now, I just hope I can get a team in a better league
Old 29-12-2010, 07:25:PM   #21
Filipower
Bunburyist

Nice to see that even with the 1.2.1, the card thing is still shyte.

But who cares:

Old 29-12-2010, 08:38:PM   #22
Filipower
Bunburyist

Ooooh, here we go!

Now we can get this bitch up and running!
Old 30-12-2010, 09:53:AM   #23
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Oh, there's a new patch?

BTW Fili, I never knew you had such an ambition to be like Bela Guttman. He must be your hero.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 30-12-2010 at 09:58:AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:35:PM   #24
Filipower
Bunburyist

Haha, I see your point, but not exactly.

Funny thing is Guttman is often mentioned over here, since he won two Champions Cup with Benfica, he's kind of a legend there and some still "blame" him for Benfica not winning any more CC because he said something like "Benfica won't win another Champions Cup" when he left.

This game is more a question of me having a go at different things in FM. Top-flight or lower league, I always play in Europe (had a save with Vasco da Gama in CM4 or whatever)
Old 01-01-2011, 08:22:PM   #25
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Yeah, well I knew that saying you were like a Benfica coach might get you a little mad. And god, I forgot that he cursed them when he left. What a legend.

Old 15-01-2011, 04:16:PM   #26
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Hey Fili, can I ask exactly what leagues you selected for this game?

I'm thinking about taking up this challenge myself.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote