Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 4.79 average. Display Modes
Old 29-07-2010, 07:08:PM   #14
Seán D
fm prodigy

Seán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Seán D
Just a warning BTW, I have already made us the fattest/oldest team in history.

Signings so far, all on frees:
Kevin Phillips
Lee Trundle
Bobo Balde
Lee Hendrie
Salif Diao
Old 29-07-2010, 07:12:PM   #15
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
HAHAHAHA, AWESOME!!!!! Anxiously awaiting the report. Kevin Phillips and Lee Hendrie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 08:41:PM   #16
Seán D
fm prodigy

Seán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud ofSeán D has much to be proud of
Here is a quick update as I head to the opening game of the season.
As you can see, I have decided to go for experience. They will get me out of this division. Decided to save a bit of money and keep them for wages if needed.

I appointed Gary Breen as player manager, amazed I got a player of his caliber to the club.
Also signed Wayne Rooney's brother, the next white Pele.

Tactics:

Transfers:

Squad:

Last edited by Seán D; 29-07-2010 at 09:17:PM.
Seán D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 08:42:PM   #17
Seán D
fm prodigy

Are the images coming up for anyone?
Old 29-07-2010, 09:01:PM   #18
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
The urls give a 404 file not found error.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 09:17:PM   #19
Seán D
fm prodigy

Crap, fixed now
Old 30-07-2010, 09:14:AM   #20
fender
Fan Favourite

fender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to behold
Didn't know Francis Benali was still listed as a player.
Old 31-07-2010, 12:12:PM   #21
Seán D
fm prodigy

Update (I'll post some screenshots in a bit)

I am 19 games in. I brought in a couple of short term loans to help out the midfield, Fran Merida and Magnus Eikrem.

My tactic is now 2-3-2-1-2 (like a 4-4-2 diamond, but with the full backs as wing backs)

Without the short term signings we play a very drab effective game. With them and we can be awesome. Lee Trundle is a bizzare player. He can go games without scoring and then explode with braces and hat tricks. Kevin Phillips is steady.

I have opted to spend some of the money we had stored and sign the short termers. Merida is going to cost Ł2m and Magnus for 650k. I will also be adding Alan Lee on a free transfer.

I'll have a screenshot update shortly.
Old 31-07-2010, 12:25:PM   #22
Seán D
fm prodigy

Old 31-07-2010, 12:27:PM   #23
Seán D
fm prodigy

As you can see, without Magnus, I am ****ed. I have to wait a month and a half until he comes back.

Is there any screenshots that anyone wants to see?
Old 31-07-2010, 12:39:PM   #24
Seán D
fm prodigy

Just had a whopper FA Cup match with my bogey team. Funniest thing is all 3 goals were offside.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:33:PM   #25
Seán D
fm prodigy

Well, the season is over.

Check out the table:

Play Off Final:

Player Stats:

I will upload the save game soon. Just waiting to get to the date.
We got manager of the year.

A better manager will do a lot more with the team. I sucked big time. When I was top of the league I could never break free.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:39:PM   #26
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
I'm back from vacaciones babies, I guess I don't mind picking it up