Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 09:05:AM   #27
ShearerM4
Fan Favourite

ShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ShearerM4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
That is insanely cheap! I'm usually such a snob when it comes to "fake" kits buts think I'll get a few from there.

Kind of a tangent, but would anyone know of something similar but for Basketball/NBA jerseys??

Anyway while we're on it whatever you do... don't ever, EVER order at UKSoccerShop, those guys are tossers. You WILL get screwed. You will pay full price for cheap crappy printing if you ever get the shirt, and good luck with any returns and refunds.

Last edited by ShearerM4; 03-11-2009 at 06:38:PM.
ShearerM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:53:PM   #28
Frostwolf
Starting XI

Frostwolf will become famous soon enoughFrostwolf will become famous soon enough
They don't do very good pinstripes, though. The Arsenal away and third don't look as great as the other kits.

we ride together
Frostwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:02:AM   #29
eradicator
Club Supporter

eradicator is on a distinguished road
some jersey are made in Indonesia, so, there's a market in here that sell cheap jersey.. you can get the original jersey for only 20-25 dollars... and it's not a knock off like other far east asia country made... it's the original one...
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:06:AM   #30
eradicator
Club Supporter

eradicator is on a distinguished road
I think the site is selling fake jersey... I noticed that fake-thailand jersey are only available in two size... M and XL... once you wash it, all the printed item such as names, number, and sponsors will tear off.....
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:46:PM   #31
Frostwolf
Starting XI

Frostwolf will become famous soon enoughFrostwolf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I think the site is selling fake jersey... I noticed that fake-thailand jersey are only available in two size... M and XL... once you wash it, all the printed item such as names, number, and sponsors will tear off.....
award this man the internets.

we ride together
Frostwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:42:PM   #32
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Guys. thefootballshirt.com was not working for the past month or so. I thought they closed their website until I found that they only changed their website address.

http://www.footballshirtmarket.com/

Same old price as well. Thumbs up.

EDIT: These are apparently fake jerseys from Thailand. Not genuine obviously. When I was in Malaysia I bought some of these fake jerseys which were shipped from Thailand. They were $6-7 there. Its double of that price on the website. It's unbelievable how genuine they can look. You wouldn't know they're fake. They even sell with the Nike/Adidas tags lol.

If I wanna buy some of these jerseys, I'd rather ask some of my friends from South East Asia to get me some. Its half the price compared to that website + no shipping costs.

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 05-03-2010 at 09:59:PM.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:43:PM   #33
D1gooid
Senior Squad

D1gooid is on a distinguished road
They're obviously fake. But very well done.
D1gooid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:06:PM   #34
ShearerM4
Fan Favourite

ShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond reputeShearerM4 has a reputation beyond repute
How do you contact the guys who run that site? All links seem to be duff.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:29:PM   #35
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
As I mentioned above, they changed their website. Its http://www.footballshirtmarket.com/ now. No longer thefootballshirt.

It works for me.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:58:PM   #36
ShearerM4
Fan Favourite

Yeah that's the one I meant. All the "privacy", "contact us" etc links lead nowhere.

I still have an order from December from those guys that hasn't arrived... not surprised they weren't answering my emails if they closed shop and moved sites.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:15:AM   #37
Pogba4Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShearerM4 View Post
Yeah that's the one I meant. All the "privacy", "contact us" etc links lead nowhere.

I still have an order from December from those guys that hasn't arrived... not surprised they weren't answering my emails if they closed shop and moved sites.
I heard there has been issues regarding that lately... Many people haven't got their orders.

I think you can get to them via their facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8991348&ref=ts

The "creator" is the the site owner I guess.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:36:AM   #38
ShearerM4
Fan Favourite

Awesome, thanks. Will give that a go.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:34:PM   #39
newbie original
We apologize for keeping the yellow too long

newbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
nike = barça, united
adidas = madrid, liverpool

wich made nike the victor.
Adidas = 14 CL trophies
Nike = 5 CL trophies

which makes Adidas the victor.

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
~ Keyboard not found!