Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 114 votes, 3.90 average. Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 05:59:PM   #27
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
yeah, I know, unless I play with ALL my starters (means no injuries which is with this years FM something..its just not possbile) I can't even hope for more than a draw, and I get the feeling the fans are gonna start hating me soon unless I start beating something-ich teams with 5 goals
Old 11-03-2009, 07:29:PM   #28
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
Well, your fans might not be so critical of your team. What does the board expect of your team? Usually fans expect just a little more than your board. If you're trying to avoid relegation, your fans won't get too disheartened by results.
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2009, 04:52:AM   #29
Rocky

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
What Bullsh*t. I lose 12-13 on penalties in the Coppa Italia final. Of course the Sampdoria players don't miss any of their thirteen penalties and I miss the last one.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:23:AM   #30
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
YEAH!!!!! I just completed the greatest season ever. First the League: The draw came at Dinamo Kiev on match day 27, a 19 year old missed a sitter in the 86th minute for me

And in Europe...

Took the Cup too of course. I have a lot of great talent lined up for the future, but I'm thinking about jumping ship if the right offer comes through. I could probably buy the best young players on my team combined for under 75M. Offers are going to pour in for everybody this summer, and I know I could never replicate what I did this year.

Oh, and check out all the euro qualifiers from Ukraine this year. You're welcome UPL.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:33:PM   #31
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Congrats man, Shakhtar has a great team but the CL is the CL... I demand a screen of the treble winning squad
Old 03-06-2009, 05:12:PM   #32
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now

That's about all I can do for you because I don't have a save around the time of the CL final. Artem Milevskiy was injured, but other than that all of those guys are first choice. Hernandez, Bilic, Curea, and Tretjakov are regens. I'd say pretty good though, 5 starters for the final that were on Shakhtar when I got there, plus Tymoschuk was a Shakhtar legend already, and Golaydo is Ukrainian.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 03-06-2009 at 05:15:PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:25:PM   #33
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Rat is still in your team .

Is that the AMRLC, FC Marquinhos? If so he is a beast, probably the best secondary striker/ winger prospect in the game. I bought him in my Barca game to be a flair player of the Barca future.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:09:AM   #34
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Yeah, the one and only Marquinhos. I'm really surprised he's still with me, I think I bought him the first winter transfer period of the game. And this season I bought some 18 year old Mexican wonderkid who is just as dynamic as Marquinhos, so for CL games I have them absolutely terrorizing teams. Man U didn't know what hit them in the Super Cup.

Razvan Rat is the ******* man. I think his contract runs through 2015, and I don't think I'll renew past that, but he's been a beast for years; frequently the fan's player of the year. If the ****er only took up Ukrainian citizenship, he would have saved me a lot of headaches, but oh well.

Last edited by Nimreitz; 04-06-2009 at 02:12:AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:44:PM   #35
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Good luck to you in building up an unknown team. SI have made it hard as **** to build up a small team now.

Anyway...

Probably my favorite result from before my winter break.
may I ask where can I find that skin?
Old 04-06-2009, 08:36:PM   #36
Rocky

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics.../276/Blackin09
Old 05-06-2009, 12:46:PM   #37
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

I've never been this happy in Football manager. When that ball hit the back of the net in the 120th minute.... SO AWESOME! Before the World Cup Liverpool "laughed off" my interest in managing them, which almost cost me my job. What a joke! The guy who took a Ukrainian team and won the Champions League want to manage us! HAHAHA, LOL!!!!11!! Well now I've won the World Cup with the ******* Ivory Coast. Eat my ******* **** Liverpool.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:28:PM   #38
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Since this thread is getting some activity I'll post the most pathetic thing I've done in FM. I didn't even really try to turn it around. I was stuck in bafflement and disgust.

I played all my 2nd team players because I had a f*cking 5-0 advantage.

Ibra, Chivu and Adriano were brought on to try to save me, but the sh!t was going down fast.

yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:17:PM   #39
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Ouch, you bring in Adriano and Zlatan and they miss.

btw, keep it going Nim, I've heard FM09 is hard but you seem to be doing just fine

On a side note, next month I'm buying a new PC and I'm ******* burning my eye-lids all July and August(during the days I'm at home.) I can't believe I've gone so much time without playing FM...