Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 4.15 average. Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 09:54:PM   #53
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
We lost against those amateurs WTF
We are out of the cup against Volendam I cannot believe it what a joke!

We played like sh*t what a disgrace I'm sick about it

Forever #14
Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:25:PM   #54
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
OMG no words for that...

I think we feel the absence of our captain immediatly. Let's just hope for some improvement before Sunday, when we play PSV.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:24:PM   #55
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
Yeah well I'm not holding my breath for one, Emanuelson injured and after this match Vermaelen and Oleguer as well I mean WTF!!
We can form an entire team AND add subs with injured players what is that all about??!!

PSV, HSV and AZ next let's hope they learn from this.... looking at it the bright way is that we can now focus on the leaguegames and the UEFA-Cup.
I always said that the KNVB cup is a waist of time anyway

Forever #14
Old 17-11-2008, 12:04:AM   #56
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
Wow what a way to bounce back from the low light of the season! Ajax 4-1 PSV!!!

I was looking for the PSV thread but it's too outdated so I didn't bother going back pages to find it. But I just wanted to post this video so that the Mexican troll that posts PSV scores can see it:

http://videos.sapo.pt/5cTpPVs8n0QONECw5mRu

URBY > > > Salcido/Rodriguez

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.

Last edited by Hopeunited; 17-11-2008 at 12:06:AM.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 02:20:PM   #57
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Yeah great victory. I'm extremely annoyed by those stupid PSV peasants, though, who couldn't show the least bit of respect for the minute silence we held for Ajax-legend Sjakie Wolfs who died this week. I might even hate PSV-supporters more so than Feyenoord-supporters, with their snugged up Brabo faces saying this and that about us and than act like they did yesterday.

I'm glad we showed them every corner of the field yesterday. Atleast they were silent after match...
4-1 nanananana, go make some light bulbs for me stupid peasants...

Old 17-11-2008, 02:54:PM   #58
Silencer
Superstar

I agree i was extremely pissed when they started shouting and hissing during the minute silence for Sjakie, he was an icon for Ajax and they showed no respect what so ever
Those idiots deserve a stadiumban permanently!!

But what a way to shut them up eh
Urby was magnificent yesterday and Sulejmani showed his talents again and Suarez was a great deep striker and no schwalbes as well

Bye bye psv come back next year we OWNED you

Forever #14
Old 27-11-2008, 11:42:PM   #59
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Yay, we won 1-0 to HSV in Hamburg today! One of the best victory's of the last couple of seasons IMO. We played very well and we beat an opponent of some stature, without our captain and topscorer Huntelaar. Only Dutch team to win in Europe aswell this week. I'm proud of the guys.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:19:PM   #60
Silencer
Superstar

Yeah and this weekend we played 1-1 against FC Utrecht, it's against these teams that we gave away the championship in the former seasons

Media have been reporting all night about a transfer from Klaas Jan to Real Madrid stating that it's a done deal.
Ajax made a statement tonight on the official website:

Verschillende media berichten over een transfer van Klaas Jan Huntelaar naar Real Madrid. De berichtgeving over een overeenkomst tussen Ajax en Real Madrid is onjuist, Ajax heeft Huntelaar niet aan Real Madrid verkocht.

All kinds of media have been reporting about a transfer from KJH to RM. these reports about a deal between Ajax and RM are not true, Ajax did not sell Huntalaar to RM.

Ridiculous, Spanish newspapers were reporting about a 20Million Euro deal, they must be joking, if they want KJH and it's RM they can pay 40M as well.

Forever #14
Old 01-12-2008, 11:23:PM   #61
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. 20m for Klaas is a joke. Man City offered 40m at the last day of the summer transfer window I heard. Real seem to want him real desperate so Ajax will have to be smart and ask alot more than that.

Old 01-12-2008, 11:27:PM   #62
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
Ridiculous, Spanish newspapers
you discover the soup

all we know how are these centralist shïtpapers
Old 02-12-2008, 03:23:PM   #63
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Ajax have actually confirmed today that they are talking about a transfer of Klaas to Real Madrid. No deal has been sealed yet though.

http://www.ajax.nl/web/show/id=154417/contentid=68198

Old 02-12-2008, 09:15:PM   #64
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

It's official now. Klaas will be going to Madrid in January.

http://www.ajax.nl/web/show/id=154417/contentid=68207

A shame, but it was bound to happen at a certain point and I feel it's time for him to go onwards in his career. It will be intresting to see if he can cope with the higher level of playing in Spain.
I think we've got adequate cover with Sulejmani and Cvitanich and perhaps a new signing within the next two months.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:36:PM   #65
bybuti
100% Culé

bybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to bybuti
His has signed for the worst club in the world

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."
bybuti is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
silencer/zlatan dialogue