Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 4.15 average. Display Modes
Old 21-08-2008, 10:11:PM   #40
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I don't know. I guess it's a good signing, although I think we have enough midfielders already. But I thought he could play left back aswell. Anyway he can do a bit of everything, so yeah an okay signing to strenghten the squad.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2008, 05:15:PM   #41
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
Yeah I agree with you there

Pressconference yesterday: HUNTELAAR WILL NOT LEAVE AJAX!

MvB made it quite clear yesterday that Huntelaar is to stay in Amsterdam
If there are any clubs who want to buy him in the last week before the window closes they can forget about it!

Ajax coach Marco van Basten is not worried about losing Klaas-Jan Huntelaar before the close of the transfer window.

The Dutch striker has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid with reports claiming the Spanish champions are ready to make a £20million offer.

Premier League rivals Arsenal and Manchester United have also been mooted as admirers of the prolific Huntelaar.

But Van Basten is confident the player is happy at Ajax and does not want a repeat of 12 months ago when Wesley Sneijder left the club for Real just days before the transfer window closed.
Klaas feels good

"I am not worried about that," said Van Basten regarding the prospect of Huntelaar leaving.

"I know nothing about it, only that Klaas feels very good at Ajax.

"We want to finish the coming season with Klaas.

"We have already said earlier that we don't want to see a repeat of what happened last season when a player left Ajax at a very late stage.

"If you see him go after all you can't do anything with the money that the transfer brings in."

Good one Marco, Hunter is going nowhere

Forever #14
Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 05:31:PM   #42
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Last-minute Ajax transfernews:

In:Eyong Enoh(Ajax Capetown), he impressed the staff enough to be given a contract. He comes from our satellite club in South Africa. We'll have to see if he's got what it takes

Out:Mitea(Dinamo Bucharest) and Ogararu(Steaua). The last two Romanians in our squad leave and go back to Romania. They've never been really an asset to our team and I think Ajax might've signed them just because of the success with Cristi Chivu a few years ago. Good riddance(although it must be said that I'll never forget how Mitea shoot us to the championship with that goal vs PSV a few years ago).
Michael Krohn-Dehli leaves aswell to Brondby. For him I say good riddance aswell, I never understood why he was signed back into the squad some time ago.

It would appear Klaas is not leaving us this transfer window. Although there's still a few hours to go. I fear he might go in January though.

Old 01-09-2008, 08:00:PM   #43
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
I don't think so, Klaas will remain with us for the rest of the season, there's no way Ajax will let him go.

What a disaster saturday against Willem II unbelievable, how could we lose??
Simple it was comedy capers out there, big mistake to start with Sno, I like to see Aissati in the first 11.
Our defence was a joke!

Forever #14
Old 01-09-2008, 08:25:PM   #44
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

It was indeed a disgrace, although it must be said we dominated up until the equalizer by Willem II. Still though...
I think Sno played fairly well, but I agree Aissati should be in the starting lineup.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:13:PM   #45
Silencer
Superstar

And what was Sua thinking?!
When he had passed the ball to Klaas like he was supposed to do it would've been 0-2 or even 0-3 for us!
I thought he would've learned by now to pass the ball more but yesterday he played like he did when he joined us..
Great goal by Suli btw in his first leaguegame

Forever #14
Old 19-09-2008, 02:17:PM   #46
Silencer
Superstar

Simple win in the end against FC Borac
Hunter finally off the mark man his second goal was brilliant but so was Sua's goal

Now it's that time of the year again to exterminate the cockroaches, I'm very confident that we will win that one on sunday against Feyenoord GO ON TO VICTORY!

I'm not too sure about Evander Sno in the team, he loses too many simple balls and his passes are awfull, let's hope he will get better during the season

Forever #14
Old 20-09-2008, 09:48:PM   #47
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
LOL Suarez's finish was simply too sexy! Huntelaar's 2nd goal was a beauty too. FK Borac appears to be pretty easy after all. Is this a Holland-Serbia thing? lol anything Dutch always has Serbian teams' number.

Evander Sno is a terrible player. I don't understand why they brought him here in the first place.

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 02:31:PM   #48
van der vaart
Youth Team

van der vaart is on a distinguished road
Good weeend for us, win over Groningen, who were in first position before the game and Psv also lost
van der vaart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2008, 09:57:PM   #49
Silencer
Superstar

Yes and Feyenoord wasn't able to win against Willem II as well (again
They are now on 15th postion with only 4 points

Forever #14
Old 19-10-2008, 10:56:PM   #50
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
ulagué
Old 19-10-2008, 11:03:PM   #51
Silencer
Superstar

Yes Arnau he scored the only AND winning goal

Forever #14
Old 12-11-2008, 01:04:PM   #52
Silencer
Superstar

WTF Hunter injured and out for 6 weeks
And this week we face PSV, next week HSV and AZ away.
I really do hope that Sulejmani will be up for it the coming weeks because we need him now more than ever and he is returning from a hamstring injury
He will be on the bench against PSV.
Good news is that Enoh is back in the team tonight against Volendam for the KNVB cup. This should be a win for us on paper that is...

Forever #14

Tags
silencer/zlatan dialogue