This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 4.15 average. Display Modes
Old 25-07-2008, 08:48:PM   #14
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
MARCO VAN BASTEN: HUNTELAAR STAYS WITH AJAX!!

Now that's fantastic news isn't it
He wants to stay at least one season under MvB, I think we are a force to reckon with now

And today was the launch of our new awaykit:

Forever #14
Silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 11:03:AM   #15
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Hi guys. Just came back from 3 weeks USA & Canada. Luckily we had a laptop with us so I could keep up with the news surrounding Ajax in these past couple of weeks. And from what I've heard it's shaping up quite nicely. Aissati is a very nice buy and Oleguer only has to come to an agreement with Ajax to join our squad. I think he can bring some more experience to our defense.

Klaas staying huh? Isn't that what Wes said around the same time last year? I don't trust these promises anymore. If a club like Real comes with 30m+ than Ajax won't refuse it, I'm telling you.

I'll update the first post BTW.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2008, 05:21:PM   #16
Silencer
Superstar

Silencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the roughSilencer is a jewel in the rough
Welcome back mate

Well appearantly MvB told the media in a pressconference that Klaas-Jan was staying so I think he had a talk with him about it.

Oleguer is official, Ajax made it official yesterday, tomorrow is the medical and the presentation will follow short after.
The day after tomorrow Ajax will travel to England for a trainingcamp and Oleguer will join the group.
We play against Cardiff City and Sunderland so that will be good training to see how far we are and of course at the end of the week the Amsterdam Tournament where we play against Arsenal and Internazionale.

Forever #14
Old 31-07-2008, 12:52:AM   #17
Silencer
Superstar

psv lost against VVV Venlo
Isaksson just isn't as good as Gomes was
With this team psv won't make it funny thing is that Affelay was really pissed when PSV let Aissati go this week

Our boys will play against Cardiff this friday and Oleguer traveled with them to the UK

Forever #14
Old 31-07-2008, 03:43:AM   #18
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
So, what's the deal with Huntelaar? Why isn't he in the Premiership yet?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 01:47:PM   #19
Silencer
Superstar

Because he's staying with us this season thanks to Marco van Basten who convinced him to stay on as captain

Forever #14
Old 31-07-2008, 02:03:PM   #20
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Meh I don't know. I still think Klaas will go before the end of August. We saw it with Wesley last year, you can't trust these promises. Big clubs will start offering lots of money for him and both Ajax and Klaas won't refuse that. I can see Ajax actually wanting to sell him, because after all we paid 16.25m for his replacement Sulejmani(which, I think, is way too much BTW). In any case I'll only believe Klaas is staying when it's 1st september and he's still in our squad.

Old 31-07-2008, 02:40:PM   #21
Silencer
Superstar

I think he's staying, as I understand it Ajax wants to keep him and especially MvB, they rather see him walk away in two seasons and transferfree.
As long as he keeps scoring goals it's fine with them, Aegon pumps in a lot of money every year (about 10m) and we have the largest budget in the league again so it's not about the money they said.
If he leaves so be it but I think he will stay because Zlatan when you were on holidays MvB told the media that Klaas-Jan will not be leaving Ajax and remains for at least one season more, I saw that pressconference on StudioSport when they were at de Lutte.
MvB had a long talk with Klaas-Jan and told him that he's very important for Ajax and not only because he scores goals but because he could be a great leader on the pitch as well and Klaas-Jan told him he's not going anywhere.
So we have have to just wait and see and IF he leaves then the other club has to pay a LOT of money to get him.

Forever #14
Old 01-08-2008, 12:17:PM   #22
Silencer
Superstar

gnagnagna Twente just voted ARSENAL in the Uefa CL drawings
Well bybye Twente it was short but sweet.
What a waste I knew it from the moment they were through and we weren't this is a disaster for Dutch football

Forever #14
Old 03-08-2008, 08:32:PM   #23
Silencer
Superstar

Good win against Sunderland today with 1-0 (goal Hunter)
Sulejmani played his first minutes for us.
MvB started with Cvitanich, Hunter and Suarez in attack and Gabri, Aissati and Lindgren in midfield. Oleguer and Anita??! played defence when Anita is more a midfieldplayer but in the end a win is a win

Forever #14
Old 03-08-2008, 09:01:PM   #24
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Marco still has something to do before we're ready for the season I think. But solid victory in the end, I guess.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:44:AM   #25
Silencer
Superstar

Well it's still better than Feyenoord at their own tournament
Got their ass kicked against Borussia and tonight against Celtic with 3-1 it was like taking candy from a baby

Forever #14
Old 08-08-2008, 12:51:PM   #26
Silencer
Superstar

HSV wants Huntelaar, I thought Klaas-Jan made it pretty clear that he will only leave Ajax for a TOPteam in Europe. With all do respect HSV is no topclub and certainly not bigger than Ajax. I'm sure KJ doesn't want to go to HSV so keep on searching Martin Jol

Forever #14

Tags
silencer/zlatan dialogue