Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-10-2014, 05:41:AM   #27
newbie original
We apologize for keeping the yellow too long

newbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
My signature picture's size is 55 kb which is acceptable because the maximum size limit of signature picture allowed in this forum is 58.6 kb. It doesn't take much time to load either. Takes 6 seconds only when the downloading speed is 10 kbps.
Your signature is not the correct size. Please re-size it. The maximum pixel size is available in the Rules section. You need to read that and then re-size your signature.

You are only looking at the file (image) size. You need to also look at the pixels that are allowed.

Your image is not in agreement with the rules set forth here.

Please re-size your signature.

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
~ Keyboard not found!
~ Press ENTER to continue ...
newbie original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 06:24:AM   #28
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie original View Post
Your signature is not the correct size. Please re-size it. The maximum pixel size is available in the Rules section. You need to read that and then re-size your signature.

You are only looking at the file (image) size. You need to also look at the pixels that are allowed.

Your image is not in agreement with the rules set forth here.

Please re-size your signature.
Ok, re-sized my signature picture. I'm sorry about breaking rules of signature picture's size. I was actually confused about the rule "The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 100 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller)." I thought either re-size or make the file size smaller.
But it says 300x100 pixels and my signature picture is now 303x300 pixel. Is it acceptable? It happened because of the aspect ratio of my signature picture. If I change the height in 100 pixels, it will become very small [101x100 pixels]

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 07:29:AM   #29
newbie original
We apologize for keeping the yellow too long

newbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Ok, re-sized my signature picture. I'm sorry about breaking rules of signature picture's size. I was actually confused about the rule "The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 100 pixels or 58.6 KB (whichever is smaller)." I thought either re-size or make the file size smaller.
But it says 300x100 pixels and my signature picture is now 303x300 pixel. Is it acceptable? It happened because of the aspect ratio of my signature picture. If I change the height in 100 pixels, it will become very small [101x100 pixels]
As far as I know, it still needs to be reduced. The maximum size is 300 X 100 pixels.

I am not aware of the 58.6 kB rule<-----I do not think that this rule is appropriate. It is very confusing and leads to users trying to post images that are larger than 300 X 300 as their signatures. Hopefully, a moderator can clarify this.

According to me, you have 2 choices:
a. Trim the image from 300 X 300 to 300 X 100 - this means you will lose some of the picture
b. Reduce it to 101 X 100 - this will look tiny.

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
~ Keyboard not found!
~ Press ENTER to continue ...
newbie original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 07:34:AM   #30
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
C. Pick a different image.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 02:10:PM   #31
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Old 28-10-2014, 02:47:PM   #32
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 05:48:PM   #33
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

So what should I call it: Spamming or post boosting?
The pictures aren't even nice, looks rotten to me.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 30-10-2014, 08:16:PM   #34
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
The pictures aren't nice? I posted a panorama of the motherfucking city of light!
Old 30-10-2014, 09:31:PM   #35
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower View Post
The pictures aren't nice? I posted a panorama of the motherfucking city of light!
Your rotten pictures are melting my brains and making my monitor screen rotten aswell. My brains are coming out through my ears. Its 3:12 in my country but I can't sleep. Your rotten pictures have ruined and destroyed my sound sleep. When I close my eyes and try to sleep_ all these horrible pictures comes back in my mind and gives me nightmares.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 30-10-2014 at 10:13:PM.
Old 31-10-2014, 07:29:PM   #36
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
You need a shrink then not SG, brah.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:41:AM   #37
ARIAGA II
whore

ARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud ofARIAGA II has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
In that case your only option is to research a past poster called Yossarian and imitate his style exactly.
hurhurhurhurhurhur.
ARIAGA II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:55:PM   #38
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
A+

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:17:PM   #39
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Was Yoss active in 2009?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote