Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.10 average. Display Modes
Old 28-04-2014, 02:24:PM   #79
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Hisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the rough
So my first season is finally over we managed to do a double and win the Belgian Cup and The Belgian League.

We had a very rough start were we had difficulties winning but we managed to turn it around and win it. Its sad thought cause we had a good run at Europa but we were unlucky to draw man city. We got trashed 6-4 on aggr. by Man City.

My team ain't bad lots of young players a good youth team. Vossen suddenly played very well during the last games of the season. De Bruyne had a big impact on our team when he came back from injury.

I had other players playing well for me too like Barda and Ogunjimi (who I sold to a arabian team). Anele played very well too.

Lastly I got into the hall of fame already.

My plans for next would probably get new players, improve the squad and have a good run at the Champions League. The money that we will earn at the Champions League would be very helpful in improving the team.
Old 28-04-2014, 02:59:PM   #80
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hisashi, do you ever reload games when you get results you don't like?
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 03:05:PM   #81
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Hisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the roughHisashi is a jewel in the rough
No, why?

If its because I progress slow its cause I don't have a high end laptop. The loading is kinda slow on my netbook.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:11:PM   #82
yoyo913

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Just wondering. Though it would be funny if you did.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:17:PM   #83
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

But wouldn't that kill the fun of the game? Besides if I do that it'll probably take me a year to finish one season haha.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:19:PM   #84
yoyo913

Yeah it wouldn't be fun.
Old 28-04-2014, 03:26:PM   #85
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Which fm are you playing, Hisashi?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 03:28:PM   #86
Hisashi
I bought C.Ronaldo

Old 28-04-2014, 04:23:PM   #87
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
I liked that one. I remember it had that cheat where if you spent your entire transfer budget on a regen from your nationality and gave him wages which equated to whatever was left in your budget (both the fee and the wages had to be exactly the amount you are given by the board) then their PA becomes -10 (which you might not know, but that's a figure the Editor has for PA of players they aren't sure how good they'll become. -10 means 170-200 PA). I used that every year in my long save and wound up having an entire starting 11 made up of Israeli wonderkids. They even won the World Cup.

Old 28-04-2014, 04:25:PM   #88
yoyo913

Is that true? Crazy. I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.

It looks so retro but it's only from 3 years ago.
Old 28-04-2014, 04:30:PM   #89
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Yeah. I remember someone posted about it after the 11.3 patch on siforums and one of the admins said one of the programmers that got fired put it in. I tried it in FM 2012 but they fixed it.

Tags
bankrupt, clauses, g.o.a.t, messi is a big faggot, money money