Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2017, 10:18:AM   #27
randomxy
Club Supporter

randomxy is on a distinguished road
Tool To Unlock All Hair Styles

Hi I made an Tool for PC to unlock every Hairstyle in the game.
It is very simple but it does what it says.
You can find it here and it is compitable with 32 and 64 bit.
Here is the latest Tutorial for it

I am planning to also make some tools for all Haircolors, beards, Stadiums (even Arena Stadium or training areas)

I found out how to use the CG File Explorer and know how to unlock all these hidden stuff.

may one of you is interested in this...
randomxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:11:AM   #28
randomxy
Club Supporter

Tool To Change Height

Hi! I made a new tool. This time i give xou the option to get very big and very small^^

here you can see the proof: https://youtu.be/MAvB9Li6epY

and here you can download the tool: www.redmessi.at/downloads/
Old 11-05-2017, 03:43:PM   #29
randomxy
Club Supporter

Tool To Get All Skill Points For Free

Hi Guys I made a huge step
Now with this tool you are able to unlock every Trait
here you see the proof : https://youtu.be/BCxYUcTy-Ao

Tell me if you have any questions (www.redmessi.at)
Old 13-05-2017, 09:42:PM   #30
randomxy
Club Supporter

Offer For ProClub

Hi! Now I am very deep inside the structure of fifa 17 and i can edit every stat of your pro in the game. I can set your Sprint speed to a value between 1 - 255 so you can have a shotpower of maximum 255. If anyone of you is interested in this please content me here: www.redmessi.at or here: [email protected] or commentary here: www.youtube.com/c/redmessi
Old 17-05-2017, 12:03:PM   #31
randomxy
Club Supporter

Ronaldo As Commentary Name

Hi i am Redmessi and i found out how to get every commentary name in ProClubs:

Even if you want Ronaldo or Messi!

Commentarynames - Redmessi
here are listed all the names that can be chosen as Commentary names (exactly 6328)

If you now want to change your name into ronaldos name just use my tool ive created. you find it on my youtube channel here: https://youtu.be/v381-K-pUbM

and you can download the tool for free here: Downloads - Redmessi
Old 18-05-2017, 02:14:PM   #32
randomxy
Club Supporter

Red? Blue? Green? Or Neonblue Hair?

Hi mates! I now found out how to get the green, red or blue hair back^^ you can see the tutorial and the proof here: https://youtu.be/bCkWlLLKLJE

The tool can be downloaded here: http://www.redmessi.at
I hope you enjoy my work and tell everyone about it

If there are any questions i am here for you!
Old 19-05-2017, 02:03:PM   #33
randomxy
Club Supporter

Wanna Make A Player Strong As Schwarzenegger?

Hello! Have you ever wanted to play your game with a very strong player?`and i talk of very very strong like Arnold Schwarzenegger?

then watch this! https://youtu.be/0yLi6_XqFw8

i can show you how to make this!

this simple gadged can be downloaded here for free: www.redmessi.at/downloads/
Old 19-05-2017, 11:07:PM   #34
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Keep everything you make in this thread, you don't need a new thread for everything.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:58:PM   #35
randomxy
Club Supporter

Is anyone else able to mod anything? i guess not! no one here is doing anything. everyone only ask "who can help me with this or that..." "How can tell me how to do this or that... " "does anyone know how to mod this or that..."

i feel like there is no one doing anything for this forum only some guys post anything they found somwhere else. i am just trying to make something happen. i try to make fifa moddable and i spend my time to make this happen

if you want me to post all my tools here i am gonna do it.. no problem.. i understand that you wanna keep this forum clean.

But when i found something out about modding, graphics, IDs or anything else i wont post it here in my lonely thread. Because i think it is not important what i post, because it will be packed away in this COLLECTION thread.

i post about tools - it landed here
i have a question about stadiums - it landed here

i think i can post about the color of my socks and it will land here.

I dont wanna be seen as the bad huy now - as i said i understand that u want to keep this forum clean. but what i want to say is that everyone here is requested to make something for this forum - for fifa- and for themselves. please help everyone and please try to do something to make modding in this game like it was the games before. Not only any random questions - but make something happen. try to find something no one ever found before.

Dont wait for any programs of other guys - try to make something on your own and share it here. Thats whats missing since the game was released - not only the "engine - blah blah" it is possible to mod the game . i did it private on my PC, because there are ways to mod it ( like change kits or swap gamefaces...) but no one (i dont know why) want to share it. so i wont do it to - only my "uninteresting" proclub tools.

sorry for the long post - i just had to bring my emotions to words - and i hope i didnt offend somebody. that wasnt my plan.
and if i hurted anyone with my words i am really sorry for it.

(and sorry for my bad english - may you know i speak german)

Last edited by randomxy; 20-05-2017 at 01:01:PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 01:22:PM   #36
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Not many members have the skills to make applications to mod the game which you know already because of the questions members ask.

I would put all your tools in the first post so they can easily find them and create posts on how to use them and for each tool link the download and the post to make it easy to download and understand how to use the tool and keep members from reading through the thread.

I'd rather you keep everything in this thread because knowing how members are they will post about one tool in another tool's thread or in all the tool's threads thinking it will get them an answer faster.

We all appreciate your time and effort so don't take anything offensively it just better off being done this way for everybody.
Old 21-05-2017, 01:23:PM   #37
Kosma1
Youth Team

Kosma1 is on a distinguished road
randomxy - Can You do a new Leagues structure and change relegated teams and add new ones like Newcastle / Brighton / Strasbourg / Amiens etc...
Kosma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 06:43:PM   #38
giorgos900
Youth Team

giorgos900 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
Not many members have the skills to make applications to mod the game which you know already because of the questions members ask.

I would put all your tools in the first post so they can easily find them and create posts on how to use them and for each tool link the download and the post to make it easy to download and understand how to use the tool and keep members from reading through the thread.

I'd rather you keep everything in this thread because knowing how members are they will post about one tool in another tool's thread or in all the tool's threads thinking it will get them an answer faster.

We all appreciate your time and effort so don't take anything offensively it just better off being done this way for everybody.
Dear Regalarcat,
I wanted to ask you a single question,can you reupload J1 patch for FIFA 11 ?If yes you can either sent the reupload via PM or in the page of the patch.
Also do you have concacaf regional fifa 11 patch ?Sorry for my questions but I can't find someone who has them and jschuck2001 hasn't logged in for many months.
giorgos900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:37:PM   #39
w44643233
Club Supporter

w44643233 is on a distinguished road
Hello, man, I'm having a problem.
I started the game manager mode, playing a period of time after the players found the state of the loan disappeared. I thought it was a question of Moddingway squad file. But these days I used to return EA official squad file, or the existence of this problem. I do not know how to solve, do not know where the problem is.
w44643233 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boots, career, cheat, color, commentary, download, free, hack, haircolor, hairstyle, hidden, messi, pro, ronaldo, strong, tool, trainer, traits, unlock